Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Comes Up With A Scheme To Make Lamar 'Jealous'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 22, 2014 12:05 AM EST
Is Khloe Kardashian's recent outings with American rapper The Game a scheme to make her ex-husband Lamar Odom jealous?
According to In Touch Weekly via the Daily Mail, Khloe and The Game have already hooked up before she even met and married Lamar, and the basketball player is envious of Khloe's alleged former fling.
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
"Lamar knew about and that's why he was so jealous of him," the source said. "He hates The Game, Khloe knows what she is doing," the source added.
It wasn't really clear whether Khloe was simply hanging out with The Game or if she was spending time with him because of a possible future romantic relationship.
Other sources close to the 29-year-old reality TV star said she is bound to fall in love with The Game sooner or later because he had always been there for her and she's beginning to fall for him. Also, contrary to a report saying Khloe isn't open to have a relationship with the rapper because of his infidelity issues in the past, Khloe doesn't seem to really care at all, according to the Daily Mail.
"It doesn't matter to Khloe."
"She's spending a lot of time with him. She feels he has become her protector."
Recently, Khloe had gone out on a date with The Game before Valentine's Day. She was with her mom Kris Jenner and Scott Disick, and she was reportedly all over The Game and by his side all the time. On Feb. 19, Khloe was photographed wearing a personalized sweatshirt from The Game's Blood Money Tour as she hit the gym to work out.
Do you think that she is really trying to make Lamar jealous? Having a cheating husband was a problem that Khloe has already dealt with. She took care of it by filing divorce from Lamar in December. If she is indeed trying to make Lamar jealous, what would she really get out of it? Post-divorce jealousy wouldn't really be necessary even if Khloe's motive was even to score or make Lamar jealous.
Lamar has recently revealed that he and Khloe are still communicating after their divorce. He is probably still confident that he can still patch things up with Khloe because he still even calls her wife. He has flown to Spain on Feb. 19.
Taking his career overseas could be also his way to keep himself busy and not have to worry about what Khloe has been doing even if she's trying to make him jealous. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Derrick Rose Is Lying About His Health Says ESPN Analyst Stephen A. Smith
- Andy Murray, Ana Ivanovic, And Other Tennis Stars Arrive In Manila For The IPTL; Murray Meets Manny Pacquiao
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO