Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Comes Up With A Scheme To Make Lamar 'Jealous'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 22, 2014 12:05 AM EST
Is Khloe Kardashian's recent outings with American rapper The Game a scheme to make her ex-husband Lamar Odom jealous?
According to In Touch Weekly via the Daily Mail, Khloe and The Game have already hooked up before she even met and married Lamar, and the basketball player is envious of Khloe's alleged former fling.
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
"Lamar knew about and that's why he was so jealous of him," the source said. "He hates The Game, Khloe knows what she is doing," the source added.
It wasn't really clear whether Khloe was simply hanging out with The Game or if she was spending time with him because of a possible future romantic relationship.
Other sources close to the 29-year-old reality TV star said she is bound to fall in love with The Game sooner or later because he had always been there for her and she's beginning to fall for him. Also, contrary to a report saying Khloe isn't open to have a relationship with the rapper because of his infidelity issues in the past, Khloe doesn't seem to really care at all, according to the Daily Mail.
"It doesn't matter to Khloe."
"She's spending a lot of time with him. She feels he has become her protector."
Recently, Khloe had gone out on a date with The Game before Valentine's Day. She was with her mom Kris Jenner and Scott Disick, and she was reportedly all over The Game and by his side all the time. On Feb. 19, Khloe was photographed wearing a personalized sweatshirt from The Game's Blood Money Tour as she hit the gym to work out.
Do you think that she is really trying to make Lamar jealous? Having a cheating husband was a problem that Khloe has already dealt with. She took care of it by filing divorce from Lamar in December. If she is indeed trying to make Lamar jealous, what would she really get out of it? Post-divorce jealousy wouldn't really be necessary even if Khloe's motive was even to score or make Lamar jealous.
Lamar has recently revealed that he and Khloe are still communicating after their divorce. He is probably still confident that he can still patch things up with Khloe because he still even calls her wife. He has flown to Spain on Feb. 19.
Taking his career overseas could be also his way to keep himself busy and not have to worry about what Khloe has been doing even if she's trying to make him jealous. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown