Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Divorce Shocking News: Khloe Comes Up With A Scheme To Make Lamar 'Jealous'
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 22, 2014 12:05 AM EST
Is Khloe Kardashian's recent outings with American rapper The Game a scheme to make her ex-husband Lamar Odom jealous?
According to In Touch Weekly via the Daily Mail, Khloe and The Game have already hooked up before she even met and married Lamar, and the basketball player is envious of Khloe's alleged former fling.
Lamar Odom: ‘I Always Speak with Khloe, She’s My Wife’; Ex-Stepfather-in-Law Bruce Jenner a Big Influence for Career Move
Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
"Lamar knew about and that's why he was so jealous of him," the source said. "He hates The Game, Khloe knows what she is doing," the source added.
It wasn't really clear whether Khloe was simply hanging out with The Game or if she was spending time with him because of a possible future romantic relationship.
Other sources close to the 29-year-old reality TV star said she is bound to fall in love with The Game sooner or later because he had always been there for her and she's beginning to fall for him. Also, contrary to a report saying Khloe isn't open to have a relationship with the rapper because of his infidelity issues in the past, Khloe doesn't seem to really care at all, according to the Daily Mail.
"It doesn't matter to Khloe."
"She's spending a lot of time with him. She feels he has become her protector."
Recently, Khloe had gone out on a date with The Game before Valentine's Day. She was with her mom Kris Jenner and Scott Disick, and she was reportedly all over The Game and by his side all the time. On Feb. 19, Khloe was photographed wearing a personalized sweatshirt from The Game's Blood Money Tour as she hit the gym to work out.
Do you think that she is really trying to make Lamar jealous? Having a cheating husband was a problem that Khloe has already dealt with. She took care of it by filing divorce from Lamar in December. If she is indeed trying to make Lamar jealous, what would she really get out of it? Post-divorce jealousy wouldn't really be necessary even if Khloe's motive was even to score or make Lamar jealous.
Lamar has recently revealed that he and Khloe are still communicating after their divorce. He is probably still confident that he can still patch things up with Khloe because he still even calls her wife. He has flown to Spain on Feb. 19.
Taking his career overseas could be also his way to keep himself busy and not have to worry about what Khloe has been doing even if she's trying to make him jealous. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans