Viral Photo Scandal: Emma Stone Nude Selfie is Fake; Andrew Garfield Relieved?
By Sonalee singh | February 21, 2014 9:23 PM EST
After all the latest rumours, Emma Stone is not the victim of a naked photo leak. Apparently, the woman in the photo is not Emma but her look alike. Stone's representative has shot down the claims of Emma Stone's naked selfie and it has surfaced that the naked red head in the viral photo is some unknown young woman.
Reportedly, the unknown woman took a raunchy photo of hers and somehow it ended up on the web. And thinking that the photo belongs to "Easy A" actress, it created frenzy amongst her fans.
It seems now that the air is cleared, Andrew Garfield can take a sigh of relief, as his girlfriend is not the latest victim of a naked photo leak.
Emma has been dating Andrew for a long time and the couple is known to keep their relationship under wraps. However, the alleged naked selfie of Stone has said a lot about the intensity the couple shared. It is also being rumored that the two are planning to tie knot.
A source revealed to US Magazine, "They want to marry and have a family," They're discussing it. Their schedules have been crazy, but they're madly in love."
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield made their relationship official in year 2013 when for the first time they stepped out together at the red carpet premiere of their film Amazing Spiderman.
Reportedly, sparks flew between the couple when Emma auditioned for the role of Mary Jane. Garfield told in one of his interviews to Teen Vogue that he was extremely excited to have Emma as her co-star and through out the shooting of the film he was particularly thrilled to work with her.
Morever, Emma is known to keep her personal life under wraps. Even her long time boyfriend and "Amazing Spider" man co-star Andrew Garfield speaks very less about their relationship.
"My dad would kill me if I posed naked," she told The New Zealand Herald newspaper in 2011. "He wouldn't speak to me again and I really love my dad, so that's always something that makes me a little nervous."
Let us know what you think about Emma Stone naked photo scandal. Was it done to generate public interest?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast