Viral Photo Scandal: Emma Stone Nude Selfie is Fake; Andrew Garfield Relieved?
By Sonalee singh | February 21, 2014 9:23 PM EST
After all the latest rumours, Emma Stone is not the victim of a naked photo leak. Apparently, the woman in the photo is not Emma but her look alike. Stone's representative has shot down the claims of Emma Stone's naked selfie and it has surfaced that the naked red head in the viral photo is some unknown young woman.
Reportedly, the unknown woman took a raunchy photo of hers and somehow it ended up on the web. And thinking that the photo belongs to "Easy A" actress, it created frenzy amongst her fans.
It seems now that the air is cleared, Andrew Garfield can take a sigh of relief, as his girlfriend is not the latest victim of a naked photo leak.
Emma has been dating Andrew for a long time and the couple is known to keep their relationship under wraps. However, the alleged naked selfie of Stone has said a lot about the intensity the couple shared. It is also being rumored that the two are planning to tie knot.
A source revealed to US Magazine, "They want to marry and have a family," They're discussing it. Their schedules have been crazy, but they're madly in love."
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield made their relationship official in year 2013 when for the first time they stepped out together at the red carpet premiere of their film Amazing Spiderman.
Reportedly, sparks flew between the couple when Emma auditioned for the role of Mary Jane. Garfield told in one of his interviews to Teen Vogue that he was extremely excited to have Emma as her co-star and through out the shooting of the film he was particularly thrilled to work with her.
Morever, Emma is known to keep her personal life under wraps. Even her long time boyfriend and "Amazing Spider" man co-star Andrew Garfield speaks very less about their relationship.
"My dad would kill me if I posed naked," she told The New Zealand Herald newspaper in 2011. "He wouldn't speak to me again and I really love my dad, so that's always something that makes me a little nervous."
Let us know what you think about Emma Stone naked photo scandal. Was it done to generate public interest?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness