Viral Photo Scandal: Emma Stone Nude Selfie is Fake; Andrew Garfield Relieved?
By Sonalee singh | February 21, 2014 9:23 PM EST
After all the latest rumours, Emma Stone is not the victim of a naked photo leak. Apparently, the woman in the photo is not Emma but her look alike. Stone's representative has shot down the claims of Emma Stone's naked selfie and it has surfaced that the naked red head in the viral photo is some unknown young woman.
Reportedly, the unknown woman took a raunchy photo of hers and somehow it ended up on the web. And thinking that the photo belongs to "Easy A" actress, it created frenzy amongst her fans.
It seems now that the air is cleared, Andrew Garfield can take a sigh of relief, as his girlfriend is not the latest victim of a naked photo leak.
Emma has been dating Andrew for a long time and the couple is known to keep their relationship under wraps. However, the alleged naked selfie of Stone has said a lot about the intensity the couple shared. It is also being rumored that the two are planning to tie knot.
A source revealed to US Magazine, "They want to marry and have a family," They're discussing it. Their schedules have been crazy, but they're madly in love."
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield made their relationship official in year 2013 when for the first time they stepped out together at the red carpet premiere of their film Amazing Spiderman.
Reportedly, sparks flew between the couple when Emma auditioned for the role of Mary Jane. Garfield told in one of his interviews to Teen Vogue that he was extremely excited to have Emma as her co-star and through out the shooting of the film he was particularly thrilled to work with her.
Morever, Emma is known to keep her personal life under wraps. Even her long time boyfriend and "Amazing Spider" man co-star Andrew Garfield speaks very less about their relationship.
"My dad would kill me if I posed naked," she told The New Zealand Herald newspaper in 2011. "He wouldn't speak to me again and I really love my dad, so that's always something that makes me a little nervous."
Let us know what you think about Emma Stone naked photo scandal. Was it done to generate public interest?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report