Viral Photo Scandal: Emma Stone Nude Selfie is Fake; Andrew Garfield Relieved?
By Sonalee singh | February 21, 2014 9:23 PM EST
After all the latest rumours, Emma Stone is not the victim of a naked photo leak. Apparently, the woman in the photo is not Emma but her look alike. Stone's representative has shot down the claims of Emma Stone's naked selfie and it has surfaced that the naked red head in the viral photo is some unknown young woman.
Reportedly, the unknown woman took a raunchy photo of hers and somehow it ended up on the web. And thinking that the photo belongs to "Easy A" actress, it created frenzy amongst her fans.
It seems now that the air is cleared, Andrew Garfield can take a sigh of relief, as his girlfriend is not the latest victim of a naked photo leak.
Emma has been dating Andrew for a long time and the couple is known to keep their relationship under wraps. However, the alleged naked selfie of Stone has said a lot about the intensity the couple shared. It is also being rumored that the two are planning to tie knot.
A source revealed to US Magazine, "They want to marry and have a family," They're discussing it. Their schedules have been crazy, but they're madly in love."
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield made their relationship official in year 2013 when for the first time they stepped out together at the red carpet premiere of their film Amazing Spiderman.
Reportedly, sparks flew between the couple when Emma auditioned for the role of Mary Jane. Garfield told in one of his interviews to Teen Vogue that he was extremely excited to have Emma as her co-star and through out the shooting of the film he was particularly thrilled to work with her.
Morever, Emma is known to keep her personal life under wraps. Even her long time boyfriend and "Amazing Spider" man co-star Andrew Garfield speaks very less about their relationship.
"My dad would kill me if I posed naked," she told The New Zealand Herald newspaper in 2011. "He wouldn't speak to me again and I really love my dad, so that's always something that makes me a little nervous."
Let us know what you think about Emma Stone naked photo scandal. Was it done to generate public interest?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools