Jason Hervey on ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Feud: Kurt Sutter thinks he's 'Moses of the MC community'
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:10 PM EST
Just when the feud between FX "Sons of Anarchy" and Discovery Channel's "The Devils Ride" is about to end, Executive Producer Jason Hervey speaks up about SoA feud when he appeared on "FOX and Friends" on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
It all started when series creator Kurt Sutter posted a Twitter comment about the show's authenticity and wrote: "Is 'Devil's Ride' still on? My thespians are harder than these B----es. Don't take my word, ask any OMC in the f---ing world."
Thanks to his inquiry, an angry member of the San Diego motorcycle club responded with harsh comments which caused Sutter to rant about the real life motorcycle club. "If your MC has agreed to become a show, you are now reality TV stars. You've traded legacy/pride for cash/fame. And you are in my circus," explained Sutter.
Now after a long silence, Hervey is obviously annoyed and vent out his frustrations and talks about Sutter's comment on Twitter. "We were partially flattered that he was writing about us, because we have so much respect for Kurt and we have so much respect for the talented actors and actresses that are on that show," says Hervey. "It's one of my favorite one-hour dramas."
But his comment did not stop in there, Hervey who happens to be the "fat one" in "The Wonder Years" called SoA creator the "Moses of MC community." "He thinks he's ... I call him the Moses of the MC community, cause he thinks he has some type of proprietorship over any show that involves motorcycles," says Hervey.
Hervey claimed that that Sutter was disrespectful that why everybody that is involve in the show reacted to the comment. He also said that he is very proud of what they've done on the show and Kurt has no right to question its authenticity when he's never been in their set.
At the end, Sutter and "The Devils Ride" found a common ground and posted a message on his Twitter account on Valentine's Day, he wrote: "Me and Chuck @TDRAdvisor are all good. Let's stop the 'TDR' hate."
He followed it up with another tweet: "Just remember, the producers are always the douchebags with the big mouths, not the guys in front of the camera. But you already knew that."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4