Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Claire Mexico: Talks About Being A Role Model, Career & Their Passions
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:09 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner showed off her boobs at the New York Fashion Week and Kylie Jenner posted her bikini body online, the Kardashian sisters are making headlines once again. The two youngest Kardashian girls landed a cover for Marie Claire Mexico March issue and pose for a series of sexy shots.
The two sisters bonded over a series of photoshoots that showcase their versatility as models. Unlike Kendall who has been modeling for quite some time, Kylie is more like neophyte when it comes to modeling and the photoshoot definitely showcased a different side of her.
Just like their father Bruce Jenner, the two sisters are dominating the headlines for the rest of the family. The Kendall-Harry love saga seemed to be the topic of most tabloids and Kylie hanging out with different guy friends is the usual subject of controversies.
"We had a great time," says Kendall during their Marie Claire photoshoot. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
The 18-year-old "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star also revealed that she always wanted to be a model since she was a kid. While growing up she remember looking at her mom's magazine and thought that models are very elegant and cool. She even listed former Victoria Secret angels Gisele Bündchen and Miranda Ker as her inspirations.
While Kendall is getting well known for modeling, younger sister Kylie is pursuing her passion for designing. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," says the 16-year-old wannabe designer in an interview posted in E! Oline. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13."
But despite the rumors about their family, the two sisters aim to inspire others with all their actions. "We definitely try to set the best example we can," says Kylie. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier