Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Claire Mexico: Talks About Being A Role Model, Career & Their Passions
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:09 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner showed off her boobs at the New York Fashion Week and Kylie Jenner posted her bikini body online, the Kardashian sisters are making headlines once again. The two youngest Kardashian girls landed a cover for Marie Claire Mexico March issue and pose for a series of sexy shots.
The two sisters bonded over a series of photoshoots that showcase their versatility as models. Unlike Kendall who has been modeling for quite some time, Kylie is more like neophyte when it comes to modeling and the photoshoot definitely showcased a different side of her.
Just like their father Bruce Jenner, the two sisters are dominating the headlines for the rest of the family. The Kendall-Harry love saga seemed to be the topic of most tabloids and Kylie hanging out with different guy friends is the usual subject of controversies.
"We had a great time," says Kendall during their Marie Claire photoshoot. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
The 18-year-old "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star also revealed that she always wanted to be a model since she was a kid. While growing up she remember looking at her mom's magazine and thought that models are very elegant and cool. She even listed former Victoria Secret angels Gisele Bündchen and Miranda Ker as her inspirations.
While Kendall is getting well known for modeling, younger sister Kylie is pursuing her passion for designing. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," says the 16-year-old wannabe designer in an interview posted in E! Oline. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13."
But despite the rumors about their family, the two sisters aim to inspire others with all their actions. "We definitely try to set the best example we can," says Kylie. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles