Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Claire Mexico: Talks About Being A Role Model, Career & Their Passions
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:09 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner showed off her boobs at the New York Fashion Week and Kylie Jenner posted her bikini body online, the Kardashian sisters are making headlines once again. The two youngest Kardashian girls landed a cover for Marie Claire Mexico March issue and pose for a series of sexy shots.
The two sisters bonded over a series of photoshoots that showcase their versatility as models. Unlike Kendall who has been modeling for quite some time, Kylie is more like neophyte when it comes to modeling and the photoshoot definitely showcased a different side of her.
Just like their father Bruce Jenner, the two sisters are dominating the headlines for the rest of the family. The Kendall-Harry love saga seemed to be the topic of most tabloids and Kylie hanging out with different guy friends is the usual subject of controversies.
"We had a great time," says Kendall during their Marie Claire photoshoot. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
The 18-year-old "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star also revealed that she always wanted to be a model since she was a kid. While growing up she remember looking at her mom's magazine and thought that models are very elegant and cool. She even listed former Victoria Secret angels Gisele Bündchen and Miranda Ker as her inspirations.
While Kendall is getting well known for modeling, younger sister Kylie is pursuing her passion for designing. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," says the 16-year-old wannabe designer in an interview posted in E! Oline. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13."
But despite the rumors about their family, the two sisters aim to inspire others with all their actions. "We definitely try to set the best example we can," says Kylie. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices