Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Claire Mexico: Talks About Being A Role Model, Career & Their Passions
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:09 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner showed off her boobs at the New York Fashion Week and Kylie Jenner posted her bikini body online, the Kardashian sisters are making headlines once again. The two youngest Kardashian girls landed a cover for Marie Claire Mexico March issue and pose for a series of sexy shots.
The two sisters bonded over a series of photoshoots that showcase their versatility as models. Unlike Kendall who has been modeling for quite some time, Kylie is more like neophyte when it comes to modeling and the photoshoot definitely showcased a different side of her.
Just like their father Bruce Jenner, the two sisters are dominating the headlines for the rest of the family. The Kendall-Harry love saga seemed to be the topic of most tabloids and Kylie hanging out with different guy friends is the usual subject of controversies.
"We had a great time," says Kendall during their Marie Claire photoshoot. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
The 18-year-old "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star also revealed that she always wanted to be a model since she was a kid. While growing up she remember looking at her mom's magazine and thought that models are very elegant and cool. She even listed former Victoria Secret angels Gisele Bündchen and Miranda Ker as her inspirations.
While Kendall is getting well known for modeling, younger sister Kylie is pursuing her passion for designing. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," says the 16-year-old wannabe designer in an interview posted in E! Oline. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13."
But despite the rumors about their family, the two sisters aim to inspire others with all their actions. "We definitely try to set the best example we can," says Kylie. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed