Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Marie Claire Mexico: Talks About Being A Role Model, Career & Their Passions
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 9:09 PM EST
After Kendall Jenner showed off her boobs at the New York Fashion Week and Kylie Jenner posted her bikini body online, the Kardashian sisters are making headlines once again. The two youngest Kardashian girls landed a cover for Marie Claire Mexico March issue and pose for a series of sexy shots.
The two sisters bonded over a series of photoshoots that showcase their versatility as models. Unlike Kendall who has been modeling for quite some time, Kylie is more like neophyte when it comes to modeling and the photoshoot definitely showcased a different side of her.
Just like their father Bruce Jenner, the two sisters are dominating the headlines for the rest of the family. The Kendall-Harry love saga seemed to be the topic of most tabloids and Kylie hanging out with different guy friends is the usual subject of controversies.
"We had a great time," says Kendall during their Marie Claire photoshoot. "It was especially different for Kylie. It kind of showed her in a different light, so I think that was cool."
The 18-year-old "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star also revealed that she always wanted to be a model since she was a kid. While growing up she remember looking at her mom's magazine and thought that models are very elegant and cool. She even listed former Victoria Secret angels Gisele Bündchen and Miranda Ker as her inspirations.
While Kendall is getting well known for modeling, younger sister Kylie is pursuing her passion for designing. "Right now I love designing and I want to pursue that career once I turn 18, but acting is something I would regret not giving a chance when I'm older, so I would love to try it and see if I like it," says the 16-year-old wannabe designer in an interview posted in E! Oline. "I used to do plays in school and then in my community. I would participate in all of them 'til I was 13."
But despite the rumors about their family, the two sisters aim to inspire others with all their actions. "We definitely try to set the best example we can," says Kylie. "Sometimes we have to take a step back and realize that with the opportunities we have, we also have a lot of power to change things."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate