Ligue 1 Where to Watch Live: Monaco vs Reims Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 21, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Monaco will look to move within two points of PSG when they host Reims in Ligue 1 on Friday night.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for an 8.30 pm CET (1 am IST Saturday morning) start with live coverage on Ten Action in India. The match can also be watched via live streaming online in India HERE. Viewers in France can watch the match on Bein Sports 1, with the option to live stream the game HERE. Catch the action live online in the US and Canada HERE, while Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE. The match can be live streamed by viewers in the Middle East and North Africa HERE.
Claudio Ranieri's men picked up a much-needed 2-0 victory over Bastia last weekend, which kept the pressure on high-flying PSG at the top of the table.
However, three points against Reims is far from a foregone conclusion, with the side knocking Monaco out of the French Cup already this season, while their reverse fixture ended in a draw.
"Reims are the third-best away team in Ligue 1 behind us and PSG," Ranieri said. "They are a 'champagne' football team. We have already played them twice without beating them. We need to be focused and committed to beat them this time.
"Tactically, they are very well organised, very compact in defence, but also excellent going forward with plenty of speed."
The player that Monaco and Ranieri will look to and Reims will try to stop is James Rodriguez, after the former Porto playmaker put on a master class against Bastia, scoring both the goals in the 2-0 victory.
"James Rodriguez is in top form at the moment, he is an incredible playmaker," the principality club's Italian manager said. "That's why I wanted more from him at the start of the season.
"Today, he attacks, he defends, he plays for the team. We spoke about it and he told me he always needs a little time to get going at the start of the season."
Ranieri also gave away some team news, with the Italian expecting Dimitar Berbatov to feature against Reims. "Dimitar Berbatov has recovered and will be available on Friday," Ranieri added. "Valere Germain is the most important player for the team. He has always fought hard, he is an example. Nicolas Isimat-Mirin played very well against Nice and Bastia. He did what I expected from him.
"Eric Abidal is better and he will play. He is a great captain and he understood my decision to rest him against Nice and Bastia."
Reims can go level with fourth-placed St Etienne with a victory over Monaco on Friday, with the home side well aware dropped points against their opponents could very well spell the end of their title challenge.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown