‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Spoilers, First Look: Airdate, Judges, Mentors, Auditions; Everything to Know Ahead of Show's Premiere [VIDEOS]
By jaskiran kaur | February 21, 2014 7:57 PM EST
"The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) is just two days away. After a thrilling season of the year 2013, NBC is gearing up to bring to its fan yet another entertaining season of the super hit reality singing competition show. Previews and sneak peeks of the show are just flooding the internet promising lots of par excellence talent on the show and a competition that everyone will simply love. Read the full article, to know everything you need to know about "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) and take a glimpse at the kind of talent waiting for you on the show. [Warning Spoilers Ahead]
"The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) Spoilers
Airdate: "The Voice" U.S. is entering its sixth season in spring of 2014. The reality singing competition show will premiere on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014.
Format: The show will follow the long-running format of the show wherein the artists will go through four stages. "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 will follow two-day episodes format each week, wherein there will be performances on day 1 of the week and eliminations will follow on the day 2 of the week.
The format remains more or less the same as the show will begin with blind auditions. During the auditions, four coaches will form a team of the selected singers who they will mentor throughout the season.
After first few weeks of blind auditions, the show will proceed to battles rounds and contestants compete in pairs. Then there are knockout rounds, wherein a pair of contestants is formed to sing a song individually but in succession. Until few minutes prior to their performance on the stage, the partner of the contestant is not revealed. The final stage is the live performance phase. Herein, the contestants perform on the stage and their results are based on the public voting.
Coaches and Hosts: For "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014), host Carson Daly will return. Occupying the big red chairs of judges or coaches will be winning coaches from previous seasons Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. And replacing Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera will be Usher and Shakira. It is said the competition is going to get serious this time as the returning coaches Shakira and Usher are eyeing to win the most coveted trophy and title.
Mentors: This year mentoring Team Blake will be The Band Perry while Blake Shelton's wife Miranda Lambert will be joining Team Shakira as a mentor. Grammy Winner singer Jill Scott will be mentoring Usher and singer Aloe Blacc will be advising Team Adam.
Sneak Peek at 'The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014): What to Expect?
Ahead of the premiere of "The Voice' U.S. Season 6 (2014), NBC has provided a sneak peek at the upcoming season of the show.
On Feb. 19, 2014, first look at the season was revealed ahead of show's premiere, featuring contestant Christina Grimmie's full audition on the TV. Her Miley Cyrus' "The Wrecking Ball" cover caused quite a stir in the media and she compelled all four chairs of the judges to turn. This means that all the four coaches want the 19 year-old Youtube sensation to be on their team.
"It's going to get bloody and we're going to fight," said Adam Levine in the first look snippet of "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014) as quoted by E! Online.
As yet another glimpse into the upcoming season of "The Voice," NBC showed another scintillating performance of contestant Bria Kelly singing Streamroller Blues. She caused all the four chairs to turn.
Watch the auditions of the two talented contestants of "The Voice" U.S. Season 6 (2014), ahead of the show's premiere on Feb. 24, below:
Video: Voice Premiere Sneak Peek: Christina Grimmie "Wrecking Ball" - The Voice
Credit: Youtube.com/ The Voice
Video: Voice Premiere Sneak Peek: Bria Kelly "Steamroller Blues" - The Voice
Credit: Youtube.com/ The Voice
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners