Chevrolet Beat Facelift Hits Indian Market with Reduced Prices; Specs Details
By greeshma m | February 21, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Chevrolet India on Friday launched its new Beat facelift with revised prices in India, following the excise duty reduction, pronounced by the Finance Minister P Chidambaram in his latest Interim budget last Monday.
Chevrolet Beat Mileage: 25.44 kmp Price: INR 4,51,463 (ex-showroom price New Delhi)
The Beat facelift that is priced between ₹4.06 lakh and ₹ 6.10 lakh (Ex-Showroom, New Delhi) will now hit the showroom with a reduction of around ₹12,000 rupees on each variant. The new car houses features like restyled headlamps and reworked taillights along with a new chrome-accentuated grille.
Under the hood, the Beat facelift is powered by a 1.2-liter petrol, 1.0-litre diesel and an LPG variant. The safety features of the car include front dual air bags, anti-lock brakes (ABS) and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD).It is offered in eight colour paint jobs- Super Red, Cocktail Green, Sandrift Grey, Switch Blade Silver, Summit White, Misty Lake, Linen Beige and Caviar Black.
Earlier on Thursday, Chevrolet launched limited edition of the Sail sedan and Sail U-VA hatchback in the domestic market. The prices of Sail sedan limited edition start at ₹5.23 lakh and the Sail U-VA hatchback begins from ₹4.47 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Chevrolet Beat petrol facelift price
Beat Petrol PS - ₹3.99 lakh
Beat Petrol LS - ₹4.26 lakh
Beat Petrol LT - ₹4.68 lakh
Beat Petrol LT (O) - ₹5.17 lakh
Chevrolet Beat diesel facelift price
Beat Diesel PS - ₹4.81 lakh
Beat Diesel LS - ₹5.09 lakh
Beat Diesel LT - ₹5.51 lakh
Beat Diesel LT (O) - ₹6.00 lakh
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness