Kim Kardashian Shocking Butt News: Those Bums are For Real, Angry Kim Lashes Out on Critics
By nidhi tewari | February 21, 2014 7:41 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is very angry. The 33-year-old mommy to baby North West has hit out at the tabloids who said that her famous assets (her bums) are unreal and she has gotten implants in them to make them look broad and wide! The reality television star has taken to Twitter to express her rant and seems very annoyed about the whole thing.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose," Kim Kardashian writes on Twitter.
She attributes the sudden changes in her butt size to her recent weight gain because of her recent pregnancy. Kim gave birth to North West in July 2013.
"Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star says further.
Kim further says that she does not believe in being size zero but loves to be voluptuous and is proud of it.
" I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!," Kim concluded.
The fiancée to Kanye West is on a strict diet and exercise to lose weight before she ties the knot with the rapper in a gala event. Kim's body has always been in news for some or the other reason. She has been pictured recently showing off major cleavage in various outfits while some pictures. Kim and Kanye's baby Nori is just 6 months old yet and has been under media for her weight gain during pregnancy. After she gave birth to Nori, Kim has been under constant speculation for how much weight she has lost and how her butt looks "madeup."Check out her Twitter post here.
I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of ... http://t.co/ui9QaXLKJk
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) Feb. 19, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers