Kim Kardashian Shocking Butt News: Those Bums are For Real, Angry Kim Lashes Out on Critics
By nidhi tewari | February 21, 2014 7:41 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is very angry. The 33-year-old mommy to baby North West has hit out at the tabloids who said that her famous assets (her bums) are unreal and she has gotten implants in them to make them look broad and wide! The reality television star has taken to Twitter to express her rant and seems very annoyed about the whole thing.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose," Kim Kardashian writes on Twitter.
She attributes the sudden changes in her butt size to her recent weight gain because of her recent pregnancy. Kim gave birth to North West in July 2013.
"Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star says further.
Kim further says that she does not believe in being size zero but loves to be voluptuous and is proud of it.
" I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!," Kim concluded.
The fiancée to Kanye West is on a strict diet and exercise to lose weight before she ties the knot with the rapper in a gala event. Kim's body has always been in news for some or the other reason. She has been pictured recently showing off major cleavage in various outfits while some pictures. Kim and Kanye's baby Nori is just 6 months old yet and has been under media for her weight gain during pregnancy. After she gave birth to Nori, Kim has been under constant speculation for how much weight she has lost and how her butt looks "madeup."Check out her Twitter post here.
I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of ... http://t.co/ui9QaXLKJk
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) Feb. 19, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports