Kim Kardashian Shocking Butt News: Those Bums are For Real, Angry Kim Lashes Out on Critics
By nidhi tewari | February 21, 2014 7:41 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is very angry. The 33-year-old mommy to baby North West has hit out at the tabloids who said that her famous assets (her bums) are unreal and she has gotten implants in them to make them look broad and wide! The reality television star has taken to Twitter to express her rant and seems very annoyed about the whole thing.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose," Kim Kardashian writes on Twitter.
She attributes the sudden changes in her butt size to her recent weight gain because of her recent pregnancy. Kim gave birth to North West in July 2013.
"Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star says further.
Kim further says that she does not believe in being size zero but loves to be voluptuous and is proud of it.
" I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!," Kim concluded.
The fiancée to Kanye West is on a strict diet and exercise to lose weight before she ties the knot with the rapper in a gala event. Kim's body has always been in news for some or the other reason. She has been pictured recently showing off major cleavage in various outfits while some pictures. Kim and Kanye's baby Nori is just 6 months old yet and has been under media for her weight gain during pregnancy. After she gave birth to Nori, Kim has been under constant speculation for how much weight she has lost and how her butt looks "madeup."Check out her Twitter post here.
I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of ... http://t.co/ui9QaXLKJk
— Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) Feb. 19, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales