‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Spoilers: Everything About Hometown Dates With Juan Pablo; Chris Harrison Teases Groundbreaking Episodes[VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | February 21, 2014 7:34 PM EST
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) has reached its final stages and it has been nothing but dramatic, highly entertaining, filled with rivalries, confessions, catfights, romantic dates, oomph and emotional outbursts. As the show enters its Week/ episode 8, things are now going to get serious as the bachelor star Juan Pablo will now go for hometown visits and family dates. Here is what happens in "The Bachelor" Season 18 Week Episode 8/9 wherein Juan Pablo goes on hometown dates with final four bachelorettes: Andi Dorfman, Clare Crawley, Renee Oteri and Nikki Ferrell. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode/Week 8 Spoilers Revealed
For those who missed the last episode of "The Bachelor" Season 18, (2014), Juan Pablo got dumped by the opera singer Sharleen Joynt who chose to drop out of the show through self-initiated elimination after her one-on-one date. During the final rose ceremony, Juan Pablo eliminated Chelsie Webster and Andi Dorfman, Renee Oteri, Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell were named as final four bachelorettes.
Following the format of the show, Juan Pablo will visit the families of the final four women which will be followed by overnight dates with three women. In the final phase, the final two women will interact with the family of the bachelor star Juan Pablo and in the end the bachelor may propose the one he picks as his final preference.
Chris Harrison Teases Hometown and Overnight Dates on 'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) [Spoilers]
Host Chris Harrsion teased future episodes or weeks of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) featuring hometown and overnight dates on his Entertainment Weekly blog. Reportedly, the host Chris Harrison has spilled that Juan Pablo season's hometowns and overnight dates will be groundbreaking and nothing like before.
In his Entertainment Weekly blog, Chris Harrison mentioned the "pivotal hometown dates" will be nothing that fans anticipate and they are in for a "big surprise." He says fans must not expect "happy-go-lucky" and "all-smiles" hometown dates.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 8/9 Spoilers: What Happens in Hometowns and Family Dates
According to host Chris Harrison's blog, hometown dates and family meet up won't be all smiles and blessings but a "big surprise," for the fans.
For eager fans, here are some spoilers based on several media outlets' spoilers report.
Reportedly, "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 will feature two-day special episodes where in Juan Pablo will go on hometown dates shown in episode 8 and exotic locations or fantasy suites date shown in episode 9.
Nikki Ferrell takes Juan Pablo to Kansas City for the hometown date. According to Examiner report, Nikki Ferrell will ask him to get on the mechanical bull for a ride ride. Reportedly things go well between Juan Pablo and her family as he is able to charm her folks but she is still hesitant to let him know about her feelings.
Andi Dorfman the district attorney and rumored lead of "The Bachelorette" 2014 takes Juan Pablo to Atlanta. It has been widely speculated that based on the sneak peek video, things between Juan Pablo and Andi Dorman's family do not go that well. It is contemplated her father may not approve of their relationship which will make Andi Dorfman take a major decision in forthcoming episode.
Renee Oteri takes Juan Pablo to Sarasota in Florida for the hometown date which as reported by Wet Paint, turns out more into a reunion of the mother and her 8-year-old son. Reportedly, they hang out for Little League Game which is followed by a meeting with her parents. Not much has been revealed about their hometown date except that she refuses to tell him how she feels for him.
Clare Crawley takes him to Sacramento, California for the hometown date. Here, they have an emotional conversation with Juan Pablo telling him about her late father. Later, 32-year-old hairstylist will give Juan Pablo a haircut. Things go well between the two until he meets Clare Crawley's family which includes her sisters and her mother.
After the hometown dates in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 8, they will return to Miami for rose ceremony where he will break one woman's heart by eliminating her. Juan Pablo and final three women will then fly to St Lucia for overnight exotic locations and fantasy suites dates. "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 two-day special episode will begin with episode 8 on Monday, Feb. 24 and will be followed by episode 9 on Feb. 25 on ABC.
Watch the elaborate spoilers promo video of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 8/9, below:
Video: The Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis - Ep 8/9 Preview (Hometowns/Fantasy dates)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvtymes
For more spoilers and recap of "The Bachelor" season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes