‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Spoilers: Everything About Hometown Dates With Juan Pablo; Chris Harrison Teases Groundbreaking Episodes[VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | February 21, 2014 7:34 PM EST
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) has reached its final stages and it has been nothing but dramatic, highly entertaining, filled with rivalries, confessions, catfights, romantic dates, oomph and emotional outbursts. As the show enters its Week/ episode 8, things are now going to get serious as the bachelor star Juan Pablo will now go for hometown visits and family dates. Here is what happens in "The Bachelor" Season 18 Week Episode 8/9 wherein Juan Pablo goes on hometown dates with final four bachelorettes: Andi Dorfman, Clare Crawley, Renee Oteri and Nikki Ferrell. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode/Week 8 Spoilers Revealed
For those who missed the last episode of "The Bachelor" Season 18, (2014), Juan Pablo got dumped by the opera singer Sharleen Joynt who chose to drop out of the show through self-initiated elimination after her one-on-one date. During the final rose ceremony, Juan Pablo eliminated Chelsie Webster and Andi Dorfman, Renee Oteri, Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell were named as final four bachelorettes.
Following the format of the show, Juan Pablo will visit the families of the final four women which will be followed by overnight dates with three women. In the final phase, the final two women will interact with the family of the bachelor star Juan Pablo and in the end the bachelor may propose the one he picks as his final preference.
Chris Harrison Teases Hometown and Overnight Dates on 'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) [Spoilers]
Host Chris Harrsion teased future episodes or weeks of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) featuring hometown and overnight dates on his Entertainment Weekly blog. Reportedly, the host Chris Harrison has spilled that Juan Pablo season's hometowns and overnight dates will be groundbreaking and nothing like before.
In his Entertainment Weekly blog, Chris Harrison mentioned the "pivotal hometown dates" will be nothing that fans anticipate and they are in for a "big surprise." He says fans must not expect "happy-go-lucky" and "all-smiles" hometown dates.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 8/9 Spoilers: What Happens in Hometowns and Family Dates
According to host Chris Harrison's blog, hometown dates and family meet up won't be all smiles and blessings but a "big surprise," for the fans.
For eager fans, here are some spoilers based on several media outlets' spoilers report.
Reportedly, "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 will feature two-day special episodes where in Juan Pablo will go on hometown dates shown in episode 8 and exotic locations or fantasy suites date shown in episode 9.
Nikki Ferrell takes Juan Pablo to Kansas City for the hometown date. According to Examiner report, Nikki Ferrell will ask him to get on the mechanical bull for a ride ride. Reportedly things go well between Juan Pablo and her family as he is able to charm her folks but she is still hesitant to let him know about her feelings.
Andi Dorfman the district attorney and rumored lead of "The Bachelorette" 2014 takes Juan Pablo to Atlanta. It has been widely speculated that based on the sneak peek video, things between Juan Pablo and Andi Dorman's family do not go that well. It is contemplated her father may not approve of their relationship which will make Andi Dorfman take a major decision in forthcoming episode.
Renee Oteri takes Juan Pablo to Sarasota in Florida for the hometown date which as reported by Wet Paint, turns out more into a reunion of the mother and her 8-year-old son. Reportedly, they hang out for Little League Game which is followed by a meeting with her parents. Not much has been revealed about their hometown date except that she refuses to tell him how she feels for him.
Clare Crawley takes him to Sacramento, California for the hometown date. Here, they have an emotional conversation with Juan Pablo telling him about her late father. Later, 32-year-old hairstylist will give Juan Pablo a haircut. Things go well between the two until he meets Clare Crawley's family which includes her sisters and her mother.
After the hometown dates in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 8, they will return to Miami for rose ceremony where he will break one woman's heart by eliminating her. Juan Pablo and final three women will then fly to St Lucia for overnight exotic locations and fantasy suites dates. "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 two-day special episode will begin with episode 8 on Monday, Feb. 24 and will be followed by episode 9 on Feb. 25 on ABC.
Watch the elaborate spoilers promo video of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 8 Episode 8/9, below:
Video: The Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis - Ep 8/9 Preview (Hometowns/Fantasy dates)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvtymes
For more spoilers and recap of "The Bachelor" season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best