‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 12 Spoilers: Fitz to Face Harsh Reality
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 6:09 PM EST
ABC has released the title of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12. It is called "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies." This episode will feature a Presidential event, which will trigger emotions of old feelings and jealousies. Fitz will be seen dealing with some bitter truth.
The first ladies in the title, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," might be alluding to Mellie as well as Olivia. Also in the episode, Quinn will be seen trying to prove herself to B-613. In mid-season finale, Huck fired Quinn, saying that she is no longer a gladiator. In the upcoming episodes, Quinn might grow close to Charlie, as he is the only person she can turn to after Huck had tortured and fired her.
As reported previously, the episode 11, scheduled to air on Feb. 27, 2014, is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is expected to make a shocking announcement. This announcement is likely to be made after Joe Bergen's pep talk. In "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," Leo will arrange a meeting between Sally and an old friend.
The final eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on Presidential elections. Fitz's re-election campaign might be a bumpy one. Will Olivia be part of his re-election? At the moment, it looks unlikely, but then Fitz entering a battle zone without Olivia by his side seems an implausible scenario. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Olivia had said that it will be interesting to watch how she makes a decision, and not what decision she makes.
The new episodes will also show Jake's character turning a little dark, as the new command of B-613. In episode 11, Olivia's reaction to her father's ouster and seeing Jake as the new command will be worth watching. The synopsis of "Ride, Sally, Ride" suggests that Olivia will find herself in a challenging, new role.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies": "Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend."
"We Do not Touch the First Ladies" is set to air on March 06, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report