‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 12 Spoilers: Fitz to Face Harsh Reality
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 6:09 PM EST
ABC has released the title of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12. It is called "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies." This episode will feature a Presidential event, which will trigger emotions of old feelings and jealousies. Fitz will be seen dealing with some bitter truth.
The first ladies in the title, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," might be alluding to Mellie as well as Olivia. Also in the episode, Quinn will be seen trying to prove herself to B-613. In mid-season finale, Huck fired Quinn, saying that she is no longer a gladiator. In the upcoming episodes, Quinn might grow close to Charlie, as he is the only person she can turn to after Huck had tortured and fired her.
As reported previously, the episode 11, scheduled to air on Feb. 27, 2014, is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is expected to make a shocking announcement. This announcement is likely to be made after Joe Bergen's pep talk. In "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," Leo will arrange a meeting between Sally and an old friend.
The final eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on Presidential elections. Fitz's re-election campaign might be a bumpy one. Will Olivia be part of his re-election? At the moment, it looks unlikely, but then Fitz entering a battle zone without Olivia by his side seems an implausible scenario. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Olivia had said that it will be interesting to watch how she makes a decision, and not what decision she makes.
The new episodes will also show Jake's character turning a little dark, as the new command of B-613. In episode 11, Olivia's reaction to her father's ouster and seeing Jake as the new command will be worth watching. The synopsis of "Ride, Sally, Ride" suggests that Olivia will find herself in a challenging, new role.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies": "Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend."
"We Do not Touch the First Ladies" is set to air on March 06, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List