‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 12 Spoilers: Fitz to Face Harsh Reality
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 6:09 PM EST
ABC has released the title of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12. It is called "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies." This episode will feature a Presidential event, which will trigger emotions of old feelings and jealousies. Fitz will be seen dealing with some bitter truth.
The first ladies in the title, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," might be alluding to Mellie as well as Olivia. Also in the episode, Quinn will be seen trying to prove herself to B-613. In mid-season finale, Huck fired Quinn, saying that she is no longer a gladiator. In the upcoming episodes, Quinn might grow close to Charlie, as he is the only person she can turn to after Huck had tortured and fired her.
As reported previously, the episode 11, scheduled to air on Feb. 27, 2014, is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is expected to make a shocking announcement. This announcement is likely to be made after Joe Bergen's pep talk. In "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," Leo will arrange a meeting between Sally and an old friend.
The final eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on Presidential elections. Fitz's re-election campaign might be a bumpy one. Will Olivia be part of his re-election? At the moment, it looks unlikely, but then Fitz entering a battle zone without Olivia by his side seems an implausible scenario. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Olivia had said that it will be interesting to watch how she makes a decision, and not what decision she makes.
The new episodes will also show Jake's character turning a little dark, as the new command of B-613. In episode 11, Olivia's reaction to her father's ouster and seeing Jake as the new command will be worth watching. The synopsis of "Ride, Sally, Ride" suggests that Olivia will find herself in a challenging, new role.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies": "Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend."
"We Do not Touch the First Ladies" is set to air on March 06, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows