‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 12 Spoilers: Fitz to Face Harsh Reality
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 6:09 PM EST
ABC has released the title of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12. It is called "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies." This episode will feature a Presidential event, which will trigger emotions of old feelings and jealousies. Fitz will be seen dealing with some bitter truth.
The first ladies in the title, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," might be alluding to Mellie as well as Olivia. Also in the episode, Quinn will be seen trying to prove herself to B-613. In mid-season finale, Huck fired Quinn, saying that she is no longer a gladiator. In the upcoming episodes, Quinn might grow close to Charlie, as he is the only person she can turn to after Huck had tortured and fired her.
As reported previously, the episode 11, scheduled to air on Feb. 27, 2014, is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is expected to make a shocking announcement. This announcement is likely to be made after Joe Bergen's pep talk. In "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies," Leo will arrange a meeting between Sally and an old friend.
The final eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on Presidential elections. Fitz's re-election campaign might be a bumpy one. Will Olivia be part of his re-election? At the moment, it looks unlikely, but then Fitz entering a battle zone without Olivia by his side seems an implausible scenario. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Olivia had said that it will be interesting to watch how she makes a decision, and not what decision she makes.
The new episodes will also show Jake's character turning a little dark, as the new command of B-613. In episode 11, Olivia's reaction to her father's ouster and seeing Jake as the new command will be worth watching. The synopsis of "Ride, Sally, Ride" suggests that Olivia will find herself in a challenging, new role.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Season 3 Episode 12, "We Do Not Touch the First Ladies": "Old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality. Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend."
"We Do not Touch the First Ladies" is set to air on March 06, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness