'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 21, 2014 6:03 PM EST
The chances of seeing Original vampire Kol Mikaelson in "The Vampire Diaries" may be slim but Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be gracing the TV screens once again in CW's "Supernatural" spin-off series "Supernatural: Tribes." The casting reports that surfaced online reveal Nathaniel Buzolic gets cast together with Lucien Laviscount to portray the lead roles in the upcoming Chicago-based spin-off series.
Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be portraying another interesting character in the "Supernatural" spin-off series: a shapeshifter. According to the Entertainment Weekly report, Mr Buzolic landed the role of shapeshifter David Hayden, a member of one of the ruling monster families who has been living as a human after giving up his "monster life" years ago.
TV Line has revealed details on the "Tribes" character early this February and Nathaniel Buzolic's David Hayden has a "professional, strong-willed, determined and ambitious" shape-shifter sister named Margo. Lucien Laviscount, the other actor that landed a major role in the upcoming CW spin-off series, will be portraying the character named Ennis Roth.
The series' regular cast member is a resolute police academy trainee that turns into a monster-hunter when his fiancée died from the crossfire of the monster war. TV Line's detail report on the Ennis Roth character reads: "The de-facto star of the potential series, Ennis is 'likeable, strong-willed, resolute, with a strong sense of justice.' He's the son of a cop who grew up in poverty. He's en route to the police academy himself when someone he is close to is murdered - presumably by some kind of monster. He meets up with Sam and Dean and 'learns the staggering truth' that Chicago is run by five families of monsters (including, but perhaps not limited to, werewolves and shape shifters). And with that, a new monster-hunter is born."
"Supernatural: Tribes," written by Andrew Dabb and directed by Robert Singer, is being described as a new drama series focusing on the monster families that rule Chicago "unknowingly-to-humans" with a new hunter in town determined to put a stop to the supernatural creatures.
The Just Jared Jr report claims Nathaniel Buzolic and Lucien Laviscount will be making their debut in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 20 which is the backdoor pilot episode for the spin-off series scheduled to air on Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series: Details on 'Supernatural: Tribes' Leaked, Meet the Characters - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 13 'The Purge' Recap/Spoilers: Weight Loss Procedure Gone Bad in Canyon Valley Wellness Spa - [READ]
Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Actor Express Support for Upcoming Spin-Off Series, Tease About The Winchester Brothers' Conflict in Season 9 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch