'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 21, 2014 6:03 PM EST
The chances of seeing Original vampire Kol Mikaelson in "The Vampire Diaries" may be slim but Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be gracing the TV screens once again in CW's "Supernatural" spin-off series "Supernatural: Tribes." The casting reports that surfaced online reveal Nathaniel Buzolic gets cast together with Lucien Laviscount to portray the lead roles in the upcoming Chicago-based spin-off series.
Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be portraying another interesting character in the "Supernatural" spin-off series: a shapeshifter. According to the Entertainment Weekly report, Mr Buzolic landed the role of shapeshifter David Hayden, a member of one of the ruling monster families who has been living as a human after giving up his "monster life" years ago.
TV Line has revealed details on the "Tribes" character early this February and Nathaniel Buzolic's David Hayden has a "professional, strong-willed, determined and ambitious" shape-shifter sister named Margo. Lucien Laviscount, the other actor that landed a major role in the upcoming CW spin-off series, will be portraying the character named Ennis Roth.
The series' regular cast member is a resolute police academy trainee that turns into a monster-hunter when his fiancée died from the crossfire of the monster war. TV Line's detail report on the Ennis Roth character reads: "The de-facto star of the potential series, Ennis is 'likeable, strong-willed, resolute, with a strong sense of justice.' He's the son of a cop who grew up in poverty. He's en route to the police academy himself when someone he is close to is murdered - presumably by some kind of monster. He meets up with Sam and Dean and 'learns the staggering truth' that Chicago is run by five families of monsters (including, but perhaps not limited to, werewolves and shape shifters). And with that, a new monster-hunter is born."
"Supernatural: Tribes," written by Andrew Dabb and directed by Robert Singer, is being described as a new drama series focusing on the monster families that rule Chicago "unknowingly-to-humans" with a new hunter in town determined to put a stop to the supernatural creatures.
The Just Jared Jr report claims Nathaniel Buzolic and Lucien Laviscount will be making their debut in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 20 which is the backdoor pilot episode for the spin-off series scheduled to air on Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series: Details on 'Supernatural: Tribes' Leaked, Meet the Characters - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 13 'The Purge' Recap/Spoilers: Weight Loss Procedure Gone Bad in Canyon Valley Wellness Spa - [READ]
Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Actor Express Support for Upcoming Spin-Off Series, Tease About The Winchester Brothers' Conflict in Season 9 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon