'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series Casting News: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Nathaniel Buzolic Gets Cast in CW's 'Supernatural: Tribes' with Lucien Laviscount
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 21, 2014 6:03 PM EST
The chances of seeing Original vampire Kol Mikaelson in "The Vampire Diaries" may be slim but Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be gracing the TV screens once again in CW's "Supernatural" spin-off series "Supernatural: Tribes." The casting reports that surfaced online reveal Nathaniel Buzolic gets cast together with Lucien Laviscount to portray the lead roles in the upcoming Chicago-based spin-off series.
Aussie actor Nathaniel Buzolic will be portraying another interesting character in the "Supernatural" spin-off series: a shapeshifter. According to the Entertainment Weekly report, Mr Buzolic landed the role of shapeshifter David Hayden, a member of one of the ruling monster families who has been living as a human after giving up his "monster life" years ago.
TV Line has revealed details on the "Tribes" character early this February and Nathaniel Buzolic's David Hayden has a "professional, strong-willed, determined and ambitious" shape-shifter sister named Margo. Lucien Laviscount, the other actor that landed a major role in the upcoming CW spin-off series, will be portraying the character named Ennis Roth.
The series' regular cast member is a resolute police academy trainee that turns into a monster-hunter when his fiancée died from the crossfire of the monster war. TV Line's detail report on the Ennis Roth character reads: "The de-facto star of the potential series, Ennis is 'likeable, strong-willed, resolute, with a strong sense of justice.' He's the son of a cop who grew up in poverty. He's en route to the police academy himself when someone he is close to is murdered - presumably by some kind of monster. He meets up with Sam and Dean and 'learns the staggering truth' that Chicago is run by five families of monsters (including, but perhaps not limited to, werewolves and shape shifters). And with that, a new monster-hunter is born."
"Supernatural: Tribes," written by Andrew Dabb and directed by Robert Singer, is being described as a new drama series focusing on the monster families that rule Chicago "unknowingly-to-humans" with a new hunter in town determined to put a stop to the supernatural creatures.
The Just Jared Jr report claims Nathaniel Buzolic and Lucien Laviscount will be making their debut in "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 20 which is the backdoor pilot episode for the spin-off series scheduled to air on Tuesday, April 29, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series: Details on 'Supernatural: Tribes' Leaked, Meet the Characters - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 13 'The Purge' Recap/Spoilers: Weight Loss Procedure Gone Bad in Canyon Valley Wellness Spa - [READ]
Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural' Actor Express Support for Upcoming Spin-Off Series, Tease About The Winchester Brothers' Conflict in Season 9 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family