Latest iPhone 6 Concept Image Imagines 4.7-inch Screen And Improved Fingerprint Sensor
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 21, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The latest iPhone 6 concept image includes features such as the rumored 4.7-inch screen display.
The new render was created by ADR Studio naming the device as iPhone L, which is "a large step beyond." The handset packs a 4.7-inch screen display with a very slim bezel. The designers also imagined the smartphone to include an improved touch ID fingerprint sensor.
The new iPhone 6 concept image also boasts iSight 3D capture, LTE wireless support and brand new Apple A8 processor with 64-bit architecture. ADR Studio also modified the volume buttons into tiny squares and was more separated than before. The iPhone L concept runs iOS 8, with over 100 new functions and more gestures available.
As for design and shape of the device, the iPhone 6 has a teardrop design with a thicker upper area and slimmer lower area. The device is also available in three color variants: black, white and gold.
Taiwanese media Economic Daily News reported two iPhone 6 with bigger screen display are on its way. One of the new iPhone models was speculated to be Apple's take on the phablet category.
The report said Apple will launch a 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and a phablet with 5.6-inch screen panel. The phablet model was an experimental smartphone, apparently, to test the waters. But the report did not disclose the official name of the two handsets and the official release date.
A8 processor, iOS 8 and fingerprint sensor were some of the features that will most likely arrive in the next iPhone. Some Apple patents such as curved or flexible screen embedded with liquidmetal material, sapphire glass screen display, improved Siri, and gestures control may come to the next Apple handset.
Apple still has not leak the real iPhone 6 release date. Some rumors claimed iPhone 6 will be launched in June at the Worldwide Developers' Conference alongside a new operating system. Other reports said Apple will wait for a year and release the device in September.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery