Latest iPhone 6 Concept Image Imagines 4.7-inch Screen And Improved Fingerprint Sensor
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 21, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The latest iPhone 6 concept image includes features such as the rumored 4.7-inch screen display.
The new render was created by ADR Studio naming the device as iPhone L, which is "a large step beyond." The handset packs a 4.7-inch screen display with a very slim bezel. The designers also imagined the smartphone to include an improved touch ID fingerprint sensor.
The new iPhone 6 concept image also boasts iSight 3D capture, LTE wireless support and brand new Apple A8 processor with 64-bit architecture. ADR Studio also modified the volume buttons into tiny squares and was more separated than before. The iPhone L concept runs iOS 8, with over 100 new functions and more gestures available.
As for design and shape of the device, the iPhone 6 has a teardrop design with a thicker upper area and slimmer lower area. The device is also available in three color variants: black, white and gold.
Taiwanese media Economic Daily News reported two iPhone 6 with bigger screen display are on its way. One of the new iPhone models was speculated to be Apple's take on the phablet category.
The report said Apple will launch a 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and a phablet with 5.6-inch screen panel. The phablet model was an experimental smartphone, apparently, to test the waters. But the report did not disclose the official name of the two handsets and the official release date.
A8 processor, iOS 8 and fingerprint sensor were some of the features that will most likely arrive in the next iPhone. Some Apple patents such as curved or flexible screen embedded with liquidmetal material, sapphire glass screen display, improved Siri, and gestures control may come to the next Apple handset.
Apple still has not leak the real iPhone 6 release date. Some rumors claimed iPhone 6 will be launched in June at the Worldwide Developers' Conference alongside a new operating system. Other reports said Apple will wait for a year and release the device in September.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues