Ariana Grande Plans To Sue Perez Hilton For 'Cocaine Use’ Slander
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 3:29 PM EST
It all started with a nasty rumor in Twitter. Presently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Blogger Perez Hilton is getting out of hand.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
The disagreement resulted to serious death threats and Grande's fans even threatened Hilton's baby. Thanks to the bloggers "cocaine use" rumors and slamming the star during the Grammy's.
The "cocaine use" rumors reads: "@ArianaGrande Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party this weekend. Stay away from drugs, Ariana!!!")
After the blogger posted serious allegations on Twitter, lawyers of the Nickelodeon star were quick to strike back and plan to sue Hilton over the new drug allegations. According to reports, the blogger bullied Ariana during the Grammy's that she was on tears while on the red carpet making her fans to defend her.
Hilton is not handling the threats very well and accusing Grande supporters of threatening his life and his newly adopted child. Hilton posted an epic Twitter ranted explaining that he will not apologize of slamming Ariana during the Grammy's and to stop threatening his child.
"I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old - at least they almost all act like it - but ENOUGH is enough!" Hilton wrote. "Even 12 year olds KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99 percent of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with."
"I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards," Hilton said. "I will not apologize. And, listen up, kids! For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana."
But the blogger was very clear that he was not sorry about spreading the rumors and slamming Ariana but promises to stop when the threats stop. He added the star's silence was disgusting and her lack of comment was contributing to the problem.
"@ArianaGrande It's a shame that you're promoting kids telling me and my son to die by saying NOTHING. Shameful! @FrankieJGrande @JoanGrande," he recently wrote in his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales