Ariana Grande Plans To Sue Perez Hilton For 'Cocaine Use’ Slander
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 3:29 PM EST
It all started with a nasty rumor in Twitter. Presently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Blogger Perez Hilton is getting out of hand.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
The disagreement resulted to serious death threats and Grande's fans even threatened Hilton's baby. Thanks to the bloggers "cocaine use" rumors and slamming the star during the Grammy's.
The "cocaine use" rumors reads: "@ArianaGrande Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party this weekend. Stay away from drugs, Ariana!!!")
After the blogger posted serious allegations on Twitter, lawyers of the Nickelodeon star were quick to strike back and plan to sue Hilton over the new drug allegations. According to reports, the blogger bullied Ariana during the Grammy's that she was on tears while on the red carpet making her fans to defend her.
Hilton is not handling the threats very well and accusing Grande supporters of threatening his life and his newly adopted child. Hilton posted an epic Twitter ranted explaining that he will not apologize of slamming Ariana during the Grammy's and to stop threatening his child.
"I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old - at least they almost all act like it - but ENOUGH is enough!" Hilton wrote. "Even 12 year olds KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99 percent of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with."
"I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards," Hilton said. "I will not apologize. And, listen up, kids! For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana."
But the blogger was very clear that he was not sorry about spreading the rumors and slamming Ariana but promises to stop when the threats stop. He added the star's silence was disgusting and her lack of comment was contributing to the problem.
"@ArianaGrande It's a shame that you're promoting kids telling me and my son to die by saying NOTHING. Shameful! @FrankieJGrande @JoanGrande," he recently wrote in his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia