Ariana Grande Plans To Sue Perez Hilton For 'Cocaine Use’ Slander
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 3:29 PM EST
It all started with a nasty rumor in Twitter. Presently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Blogger Perez Hilton is getting out of hand.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
The disagreement resulted to serious death threats and Grande's fans even threatened Hilton's baby. Thanks to the bloggers "cocaine use" rumors and slamming the star during the Grammy's.
The "cocaine use" rumors reads: "@ArianaGrande Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party this weekend. Stay away from drugs, Ariana!!!")
After the blogger posted serious allegations on Twitter, lawyers of the Nickelodeon star were quick to strike back and plan to sue Hilton over the new drug allegations. According to reports, the blogger bullied Ariana during the Grammy's that she was on tears while on the red carpet making her fans to defend her.
Hilton is not handling the threats very well and accusing Grande supporters of threatening his life and his newly adopted child. Hilton posted an epic Twitter ranted explaining that he will not apologize of slamming Ariana during the Grammy's and to stop threatening his child.
"I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old - at least they almost all act like it - but ENOUGH is enough!" Hilton wrote. "Even 12 year olds KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99 percent of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with."
"I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards," Hilton said. "I will not apologize. And, listen up, kids! For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana."
But the blogger was very clear that he was not sorry about spreading the rumors and slamming Ariana but promises to stop when the threats stop. He added the star's silence was disgusting and her lack of comment was contributing to the problem.
"@ArianaGrande It's a shame that you're promoting kids telling me and my son to die by saying NOTHING. Shameful! @FrankieJGrande @JoanGrande," he recently wrote in his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage