Ariana Grande Plans To Sue Perez Hilton For 'Cocaine Use’ Slander
By Riza Ornos | February 21, 2014 3:29 PM EST
It all started with a nasty rumor in Twitter. Presently, the feud between Ariana Grande and Blogger Perez Hilton is getting out of hand.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
The disagreement resulted to serious death threats and Grande's fans even threatened Hilton's baby. Thanks to the bloggers "cocaine use" rumors and slamming the star during the Grammy's.
The "cocaine use" rumors reads: "@ArianaGrande Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party this weekend. Stay away from drugs, Ariana!!!")
After the blogger posted serious allegations on Twitter, lawyers of the Nickelodeon star were quick to strike back and plan to sue Hilton over the new drug allegations. According to reports, the blogger bullied Ariana during the Grammy's that she was on tears while on the red carpet making her fans to defend her.
Hilton is not handling the threats very well and accusing Grande supporters of threatening his life and his newly adopted child. Hilton posted an epic Twitter ranted explaining that he will not apologize of slamming Ariana during the Grammy's and to stop threatening his child.
"I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old - at least they almost all act like it - but ENOUGH is enough!" Hilton wrote. "Even 12 year olds KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99 percent of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with."
"I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards," Hilton said. "I will not apologize. And, listen up, kids! For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana."
But the blogger was very clear that he was not sorry about spreading the rumors and slamming Ariana but promises to stop when the threats stop. He added the star's silence was disgusting and her lack of comment was contributing to the problem.
"@ArianaGrande It's a shame that you're promoting kids telling me and my son to die by saying NOTHING. Shameful! @FrankieJGrande @JoanGrande," he recently wrote in his Twitter account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4