Google Nexus 10 2 Release Date Soon As Nexus 10, 7 Get Discounts
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 21, 2014 3:18 PM EST
Google Nexus 10 2 release date may really be soon as previous Nexus tablets get new deals and discounts.
Google has not announced the official release date of the second generation of Nexus 10, but Amazon and Staples are offering discounts on Nexus slates. The 16 GB model of the 2013 edition of Nexus 7 is available for as low as $223.19, while the 32 GB variant costs $239. The 16 GB model is discounted only by $5 and consumers will get a better deal by buying the 32 GB model.
Android 4.4.1 KOT49E update is available for Nexus 10.
Staples offered the same tablet for $199 for the 16 GB version slashing off $30 from its original price of $229, and the 32 GB version is priced at $239 and not the usual $269 price.
The original Nexus 7, on the other hand, is available for $191.99 for the 16 GB variant. But a listing offered the 32 GB version of Nexus 7 for an amazing bargain of $160.90. Meanwhile, the 16 GB version of the original Nexus 10, which normally costs $399, is now $346.74 on Amazon, and the 32 GB edition will set you back by $382.89 instead of $499.
Although it is still unknown which company will take the helm in making the Nexus 10 2 tablet, new reports claimed Google Nexus 10 2 will show up at the company's I/O Conference and will boast a new hardware and new operating system. Another exciting rumor going around lately is that the upcoming tablet will run with future Android 5.0, which will integrate the company's cross platform merging feature.
Google Nexus 10 2 expected features are 10.1-inch size with a 2560 x 1600 resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, there will be 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor or NVIDIA Tegra 4, 3 GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. For storage, there will be the standard 16 GB and 32 GB variants. As for the camera, the tablet will pack an 8MP at the back and the front camera could be 2.1MP. The tablet will also pack a dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-side NFC and a 9500 mAh non-removable battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013