'Transformers 4' Spoilers: 'Age Of Extinction' Dinobots And Grimlock Revealed
By Vanessa Francisco | February 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
"Transformers 4" trailer is a Super Bowl 2014 hit featuring explosive scenes from the film with widely anticipated Dinobots leader "Grimlock" battling face to face with the Transformers leader, Optimus Prime.
Mark Wahlberg will star in the fourth installment as Cade Yeager, a mechanic who gets involved with "robots in disguise."
Warning: Spoilers alert!
Plus see photos below.
The Business Insider has revealed new photos of the Dinobots, including Grimlock, Scorn, Slug and Slash via the Hasbro toy line from the 2014 Toy Fair. The toys were made up of metal and plastic, designed intricately to look striking and quite like a mean machine with massive claws, silver steel jaw and orange and black body. The dinobots are robots that become dinosaurs.
When the film finished shooting in Hong Kong, where 30 minutes of the movie was held, Director Michael Bay said he filmed a crucial shot of the movie at the Wulong Karst National Geology Park. This was where a group of Transformers will meet another Transformers team to battle their way out of crashed starship crater. It was speculated that the other team of Transformers was actually the Dinobots.
When Wahlberg was asked about the Dinobots in the 2014 film, he said: "Oh, I cannot talk about that. It is on a lot of people's bucket list but I have not seen them." Meanwhile, Jack Reynor is the male lead to play a race car driver in the film. Nicola Peltz will be Reynor's girlfriend, while Wahlberg will play Flynn Vincent, Peltz's father, whose alter ego is Cade Yaeger. Harold Attinger, the main antagonist, a counter-intelligence agent in the film, will be played by Kelsey Grammer.
"I think the emotional core, the human element is gonna be extremely powerful," Wahlberg said. "It is an ordinary man doing extraordinary things to save and keep his daughter alive - and her boyfriend he did not know anything about."
Dinobots "Dinobot Slug is the purple and red Autobot triceratops, while Strafe (right) is a pterodactyl."
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be shown in theaters on June 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy