'Transformers 4' Spoilers: 'Age Of Extinction' Dinobots And Grimlock Revealed
By Vanessa Francisco | February 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
"Transformers 4" trailer is a Super Bowl 2014 hit featuring explosive scenes from the film with widely anticipated Dinobots leader "Grimlock" battling face to face with the Transformers leader, Optimus Prime.
Mark Wahlberg will star in the fourth installment as Cade Yeager, a mechanic who gets involved with "robots in disguise."
Warning: Spoilers alert!
Plus see photos below.
The Business Insider has revealed new photos of the Dinobots, including Grimlock, Scorn, Slug and Slash via the Hasbro toy line from the 2014 Toy Fair. The toys were made up of metal and plastic, designed intricately to look striking and quite like a mean machine with massive claws, silver steel jaw and orange and black body. The dinobots are robots that become dinosaurs.
When the film finished shooting in Hong Kong, where 30 minutes of the movie was held, Director Michael Bay said he filmed a crucial shot of the movie at the Wulong Karst National Geology Park. This was where a group of Transformers will meet another Transformers team to battle their way out of crashed starship crater. It was speculated that the other team of Transformers was actually the Dinobots.
When Wahlberg was asked about the Dinobots in the 2014 film, he said: "Oh, I cannot talk about that. It is on a lot of people's bucket list but I have not seen them." Meanwhile, Jack Reynor is the male lead to play a race car driver in the film. Nicola Peltz will be Reynor's girlfriend, while Wahlberg will play Flynn Vincent, Peltz's father, whose alter ego is Cade Yaeger. Harold Attinger, the main antagonist, a counter-intelligence agent in the film, will be played by Kelsey Grammer.
"I think the emotional core, the human element is gonna be extremely powerful," Wahlberg said. "It is an ordinary man doing extraordinary things to save and keep his daughter alive - and her boyfriend he did not know anything about."
Dinobots "Dinobot Slug is the purple and red Autobot triceratops, while Strafe (right) is a pterodactyl."
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be shown in theaters on June 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage