'Transformers 4' Spoilers: 'Age Of Extinction' Dinobots And Grimlock Revealed
By Vanessa Francisco | February 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
"Transformers 4" trailer is a Super Bowl 2014 hit featuring explosive scenes from the film with widely anticipated Dinobots leader "Grimlock" battling face to face with the Transformers leader, Optimus Prime.
Mark Wahlberg will star in the fourth installment as Cade Yeager, a mechanic who gets involved with "robots in disguise."
Warning: Spoilers alert!
Plus see photos below.
The Business Insider has revealed new photos of the Dinobots, including Grimlock, Scorn, Slug and Slash via the Hasbro toy line from the 2014 Toy Fair. The toys were made up of metal and plastic, designed intricately to look striking and quite like a mean machine with massive claws, silver steel jaw and orange and black body. The dinobots are robots that become dinosaurs.
When the film finished shooting in Hong Kong, where 30 minutes of the movie was held, Director Michael Bay said he filmed a crucial shot of the movie at the Wulong Karst National Geology Park. This was where a group of Transformers will meet another Transformers team to battle their way out of crashed starship crater. It was speculated that the other team of Transformers was actually the Dinobots.
When Wahlberg was asked about the Dinobots in the 2014 film, he said: "Oh, I cannot talk about that. It is on a lot of people's bucket list but I have not seen them." Meanwhile, Jack Reynor is the male lead to play a race car driver in the film. Nicola Peltz will be Reynor's girlfriend, while Wahlberg will play Flynn Vincent, Peltz's father, whose alter ego is Cade Yaeger. Harold Attinger, the main antagonist, a counter-intelligence agent in the film, will be played by Kelsey Grammer.
"I think the emotional core, the human element is gonna be extremely powerful," Wahlberg said. "It is an ordinary man doing extraordinary things to save and keep his daughter alive - and her boyfriend he did not know anything about."
Dinobots "Dinobot Slug is the purple and red Autobot triceratops, while Strafe (right) is a pterodactyl."
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be shown in theaters on June 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June