'Transformers 4' Spoilers: 'Age Of Extinction' Dinobots And Grimlock Revealed
By Vanessa Francisco | February 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
"Transformers 4" trailer is a Super Bowl 2014 hit featuring explosive scenes from the film with widely anticipated Dinobots leader "Grimlock" battling face to face with the Transformers leader, Optimus Prime.
Mark Wahlberg will star in the fourth installment as Cade Yeager, a mechanic who gets involved with "robots in disguise."
Warning: Spoilers alert!
Plus see photos below.
The Business Insider has revealed new photos of the Dinobots, including Grimlock, Scorn, Slug and Slash via the Hasbro toy line from the 2014 Toy Fair. The toys were made up of metal and plastic, designed intricately to look striking and quite like a mean machine with massive claws, silver steel jaw and orange and black body. The dinobots are robots that become dinosaurs.
When the film finished shooting in Hong Kong, where 30 minutes of the movie was held, Director Michael Bay said he filmed a crucial shot of the movie at the Wulong Karst National Geology Park. This was where a group of Transformers will meet another Transformers team to battle their way out of crashed starship crater. It was speculated that the other team of Transformers was actually the Dinobots.
When Wahlberg was asked about the Dinobots in the 2014 film, he said: "Oh, I cannot talk about that. It is on a lot of people's bucket list but I have not seen them." Meanwhile, Jack Reynor is the male lead to play a race car driver in the film. Nicola Peltz will be Reynor's girlfriend, while Wahlberg will play Flynn Vincent, Peltz's father, whose alter ego is Cade Yaeger. Harold Attinger, the main antagonist, a counter-intelligence agent in the film, will be played by Kelsey Grammer.
"I think the emotional core, the human element is gonna be extremely powerful," Wahlberg said. "It is an ordinary man doing extraordinary things to save and keep his daughter alive - and her boyfriend he did not know anything about."
Dinobots "Dinobot Slug is the purple and red Autobot triceratops, while Strafe (right) is a pterodactyl."
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be shown in theaters on June 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga