'Transformers 4' Spoilers: 'Age Of Extinction' Dinobots And Grimlock Revealed
By Vanessa Francisco | February 21, 2014 2:34 PM EST
"Transformers 4" trailer is a Super Bowl 2014 hit featuring explosive scenes from the film with widely anticipated Dinobots leader "Grimlock" battling face to face with the Transformers leader, Optimus Prime.
Mark Wahlberg will star in the fourth installment as Cade Yeager, a mechanic who gets involved with "robots in disguise."
Warning: Spoilers alert!
Plus see photos below.
The Business Insider has revealed new photos of the Dinobots, including Grimlock, Scorn, Slug and Slash via the Hasbro toy line from the 2014 Toy Fair. The toys were made up of metal and plastic, designed intricately to look striking and quite like a mean machine with massive claws, silver steel jaw and orange and black body. The dinobots are robots that become dinosaurs.
When the film finished shooting in Hong Kong, where 30 minutes of the movie was held, Director Michael Bay said he filmed a crucial shot of the movie at the Wulong Karst National Geology Park. This was where a group of Transformers will meet another Transformers team to battle their way out of crashed starship crater. It was speculated that the other team of Transformers was actually the Dinobots.
When Wahlberg was asked about the Dinobots in the 2014 film, he said: "Oh, I cannot talk about that. It is on a lot of people's bucket list but I have not seen them." Meanwhile, Jack Reynor is the male lead to play a race car driver in the film. Nicola Peltz will be Reynor's girlfriend, while Wahlberg will play Flynn Vincent, Peltz's father, whose alter ego is Cade Yaeger. Harold Attinger, the main antagonist, a counter-intelligence agent in the film, will be played by Kelsey Grammer.
"I think the emotional core, the human element is gonna be extremely powerful," Wahlberg said. "It is an ordinary man doing extraordinary things to save and keep his daughter alive - and her boyfriend he did not know anything about."
Dinobots "Dinobot Slug is the purple and red Autobot triceratops, while Strafe (right) is a pterodactyl."
Transformers: Age of Extinction will be shown in theaters on June 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List