‘Fifty Shades of Grey' Author EL James Teases More Books; Will Fourth Book Happen?
By jaskiran kaur | February 21, 2014 2:33 PM EST
Fans of author EL James have more than a movie version of "Fifty Shades of Grey" to look forward to. British author of the bestselling book teased more books in the series that revolves around the characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
According to latest reports, 50-year-old author EL James who wrote the bestselling trilogy hinted that she may be penning more books for the series. The writer of the erotica, which now has a much anticipated movie in making, may have a sequel or the fourth installment coming soon.
Last week, through her social media account, EL James teased fans with a possible sequel to Christian Grey's story "Fifty Shades of Grey." Teaser to her fourth installment emerged, when an eager fan of the author asked her if she would write more books but from Christian Grey's point of view. In response, the fan-favorite author did not deny the possibility of the addition to "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy.
The teaser to the possible sequel but with Christian Grey's point of view sent social media abuzz. It seems the cue to the fourth installment and a spin-off in the series excited EL James and "Fifty Shades of Grey" fans.
In response to her hint to the sequel of "Fifty Shades of Grey," more tweets started to pour in. Some of the tweets on the Twitter read as follows:
— Christine (@lil_caribou) February 6, 2014
@E_L_James omg! Thanks for reply, dear mrs James! ♥♥♥ Can't wait if it will come true! ♡ — Olga777 (@OlgaAstra777) February 6, 2014
Meanwhile, the latest update is that "Fifty Shades of Grey" book has figured in the list of most or top ten books borrowed from the British Libraries in 2013. According to Telegraph UK report based on information disseminated through Public Lending Right scheme, the "Fifty Shades of Grey" book has secured third rank in the list of most borrowed books from the UK libraries from the time period of June 2012 to June 2013.
The book tells the romantic tale of a young college graduate and literature student Anastasia Steele and her passionate relationship with much older, BDSM practicing entrepreneur Christian Grey. Until now, the book has two more sequels to it titled "Fifty Shades Darker" and "Fifty Shades Freed."
The first book of EL James' trilogy was released in the year 2011. While fans await a confirmation on EL James' "Fifty Shades'" fourth book, they know it for sure that there is movie in making that will bring to life their favorite characters Christian Grey as played by Jamie Dornan and Anastasia Steele as played by Dakota Johnson. While nothing is confirmed about the fourth book, fans know that "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie will hit the theatres on Valentine's Day in 2015.
For more news on "Fifty Shades of Grey" and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon