Not Sexy Enough? Beyonce's 'XO' Performance Termed 'Boring' Compared to Sexy Gramy Performance [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 21, 2014 10:08 AM EST
The BRIT Awards 2014 were the most spectacular show that happened in London till date. The spectacular event took place on Wednesday evening at the London's O2 arena. There were great performances from various artists which left the audience spell bound and one of them was Beyonce's. However, there is speculation in the media that Queen Bey's performance actually bored the audience this time!
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce gave a spell bounding performance as she introduced her song "XO" at the BRIT Awards. The pop diva looked spectacular in a long, floor length Vrettos Vrettakos gown that reportedly contained 140,000 blue zircon crystals, reports E! Online.
The pop diva belted out the wonderful ballad from her self- titled album "Beyonce" and enthralled the audience. She did not take help of any backup dancers or even props! Queen Bey's voice was enough to let the audience cheer in delight.
According to Mirror.uk, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw, who was at the awards night in London's O2 arena, said Beyonce's performance looked "phoned in" and "boring." There were many Twitter users who agreed to this fact too.
"Well this is boring for you Beyonce... The sparkly dress is well fab tho," said another user KarleeWarlee on Twitter.
Beyonce's fans were probably missing the hot and sensual performance she gave with her husband Jay Z on "Drunk in Love" at the recent Grammy Awards. Beyonce looked completely in love with Jay Z during the performance and wore a very revealing see through dress on stage. Though her Grammy performance was labeled "X rated" by the viewers, no body called it boring then!
Comparatively, Queen Bey's BRIT Awards performance was a little tamed and conservative because the singer did not wear really revealing clothes as she did during the Grammy Awards' gala night. Beyonce also did not use any props and exotic back-up dancers during her performance. The 30 plus mother to Blue Ivy gave a musical performance which was pure bliss to watch for the music lovers worldwide. Check out the music videos of both her performances below
Sources: youtube.com/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage