Not Sexy Enough? Beyonce's 'XO' Performance Termed 'Boring' Compared to Sexy Gramy Performance [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 21, 2014 10:08 AM EST
The BRIT Awards 2014 were the most spectacular show that happened in London till date. The spectacular event took place on Wednesday evening at the London's O2 arena. There were great performances from various artists which left the audience spell bound and one of them was Beyonce's. However, there is speculation in the media that Queen Bey's performance actually bored the audience this time!
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Beyonce gave a spell bounding performance as she introduced her song "XO" at the BRIT Awards. The pop diva looked spectacular in a long, floor length Vrettos Vrettakos gown that reportedly contained 140,000 blue zircon crystals, reports E! Online.
The pop diva belted out the wonderful ballad from her self- titled album "Beyonce" and enthralled the audience. She did not take help of any backup dancers or even props! Queen Bey's voice was enough to let the audience cheer in delight.
According to Mirror.uk, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw, who was at the awards night in London's O2 arena, said Beyonce's performance looked "phoned in" and "boring." There were many Twitter users who agreed to this fact too.
"Well this is boring for you Beyonce... The sparkly dress is well fab tho," said another user KarleeWarlee on Twitter.
Beyonce's fans were probably missing the hot and sensual performance she gave with her husband Jay Z on "Drunk in Love" at the recent Grammy Awards. Beyonce looked completely in love with Jay Z during the performance and wore a very revealing see through dress on stage. Though her Grammy performance was labeled "X rated" by the viewers, no body called it boring then!
Comparatively, Queen Bey's BRIT Awards performance was a little tamed and conservative because the singer did not wear really revealing clothes as she did during the Grammy Awards' gala night. Beyonce also did not use any props and exotic back-up dancers during her performance. The 30 plus mother to Blue Ivy gave a musical performance which was pure bliss to watch for the music lovers worldwide. Check out the music videos of both her performances below
Sources: youtube.com/Clevver News
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes