‘The Following’ Season 2 Episode 5 & 6 Recap and Spoilers: Battle of Good Vs Bad in 'Reflection' and 'Fly Away' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 9:58 AM EST
The Season 2 of "The Following" is keeping the chase, psycho act and obsession on. In episode 5, "Reflection," Ryan and Max managed to get the better of Giselle, and put her through a grilling session. Giselle, a hardened nut to crack, did not reveal the address of Lily Gray and also that Joe is very much alive. However, she gave Ryan and Max the address of an old factory. It is the place where she was supposed to meet Luke. When Ryan went to the factory, Giselle over-powered Max and escaped. However, Ryan put an end to Giselle's life when she indicated that she had killed Max. The death of Giselle turned Luke into an infuriated lunatic. Ryan also survived a deadly attack on him by Luke and his partner.
Lily Gray presented Joe with the tools and a caged, drugged girl to continue his work. Joe at first did not accept Lily's present, as he does not want Lily to control him. However, he could not ignore the temptation of killing the drugged girl for long. Later, Joe went to Lily's room and held her face with his blood-soaked hands. The two passionately kiss and had an intimate moment. To Joe, Emma expressed her doubts about the crazy, dysfunctional Gray family. To get some alone time with Joe, Lily asked Mark to keep Emma out of the way. Mark kept Emma engaged by asking her to make his portrait. When Emma tried touching him, he displayed touch-phobia. Though Mark was sitting in front of her, posing for the portrait, it was Joe's portrait that Emma drew
The episode 6 of "The Following" Season 2 is titled, "Fly Away." The episode is set to feature the battle between the good and the bad. In this episode, Ryan and Max will contact Mike Weston, seeking his help. Mike doubts that FBI might have been compromised, and his elaborate, attack plan will lead to a "standoff between good and evil." Also, Mike is set to kill someone and in the preview, Max can be seen asking him to stop and is pointing a gun at him.
The preview of the new episode suggests that Luke is no mood to cool down and he wants to take down Ryan. Lily looks like is furious with his behaviour.
Official Synopsis of "The Following" Season 2 Episode 6: "Fly Away,": "Looking for back-up and hoping to execute their plan, Ryan and Max contact the FBI. But Weston has other ideas, leading to a standoff between good and evil. Meanwhile, Joe's new relationship escalates into uncharted territory, and Luke finds himself in a troubling situation."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy