‘The Following’ Season 2 Episode 5 & 6 Recap and Spoilers: Battle of Good Vs Bad in 'Reflection' and 'Fly Away' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 9:58 AM EST
The Season 2 of "The Following" is keeping the chase, psycho act and obsession on. In episode 5, "Reflection," Ryan and Max managed to get the better of Giselle, and put her through a grilling session. Giselle, a hardened nut to crack, did not reveal the address of Lily Gray and also that Joe is very much alive. However, she gave Ryan and Max the address of an old factory. It is the place where she was supposed to meet Luke. When Ryan went to the factory, Giselle over-powered Max and escaped. However, Ryan put an end to Giselle's life when she indicated that she had killed Max. The death of Giselle turned Luke into an infuriated lunatic. Ryan also survived a deadly attack on him by Luke and his partner.
Lily Gray presented Joe with the tools and a caged, drugged girl to continue his work. Joe at first did not accept Lily's present, as he does not want Lily to control him. However, he could not ignore the temptation of killing the drugged girl for long. Later, Joe went to Lily's room and held her face with his blood-soaked hands. The two passionately kiss and had an intimate moment. To Joe, Emma expressed her doubts about the crazy, dysfunctional Gray family. To get some alone time with Joe, Lily asked Mark to keep Emma out of the way. Mark kept Emma engaged by asking her to make his portrait. When Emma tried touching him, he displayed touch-phobia. Though Mark was sitting in front of her, posing for the portrait, it was Joe's portrait that Emma drew
The episode 6 of "The Following" Season 2 is titled, "Fly Away." The episode is set to feature the battle between the good and the bad. In this episode, Ryan and Max will contact Mike Weston, seeking his help. Mike doubts that FBI might have been compromised, and his elaborate, attack plan will lead to a "standoff between good and evil." Also, Mike is set to kill someone and in the preview, Max can be seen asking him to stop and is pointing a gun at him.
The preview of the new episode suggests that Luke is no mood to cool down and he wants to take down Ryan. Lily looks like is furious with his behaviour.
Official Synopsis of "The Following" Season 2 Episode 6: "Fly Away,": "Looking for back-up and hoping to execute their plan, Ryan and Max contact the FBI. But Weston has other ideas, leading to a standoff between good and evil. Meanwhile, Joe's new relationship escalates into uncharted territory, and Luke finds himself in a troubling situation."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies