‘The Following’ Season 2 Episode 5 & 6 Recap and Spoilers: Battle of Good Vs Bad in 'Reflection' and 'Fly Away' [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 21, 2014 9:58 AM EST
The Season 2 of "The Following" is keeping the chase, psycho act and obsession on. In episode 5, "Reflection," Ryan and Max managed to get the better of Giselle, and put her through a grilling session. Giselle, a hardened nut to crack, did not reveal the address of Lily Gray and also that Joe is very much alive. However, she gave Ryan and Max the address of an old factory. It is the place where she was supposed to meet Luke. When Ryan went to the factory, Giselle over-powered Max and escaped. However, Ryan put an end to Giselle's life when she indicated that she had killed Max. The death of Giselle turned Luke into an infuriated lunatic. Ryan also survived a deadly attack on him by Luke and his partner.
Lily Gray presented Joe with the tools and a caged, drugged girl to continue his work. Joe at first did not accept Lily's present, as he does not want Lily to control him. However, he could not ignore the temptation of killing the drugged girl for long. Later, Joe went to Lily's room and held her face with his blood-soaked hands. The two passionately kiss and had an intimate moment. To Joe, Emma expressed her doubts about the crazy, dysfunctional Gray family. To get some alone time with Joe, Lily asked Mark to keep Emma out of the way. Mark kept Emma engaged by asking her to make his portrait. When Emma tried touching him, he displayed touch-phobia. Though Mark was sitting in front of her, posing for the portrait, it was Joe's portrait that Emma drew
The episode 6 of "The Following" Season 2 is titled, "Fly Away." The episode is set to feature the battle between the good and the bad. In this episode, Ryan and Max will contact Mike Weston, seeking his help. Mike doubts that FBI might have been compromised, and his elaborate, attack plan will lead to a "standoff between good and evil." Also, Mike is set to kill someone and in the preview, Max can be seen asking him to stop and is pointing a gun at him.
The preview of the new episode suggests that Luke is no mood to cool down and he wants to take down Ryan. Lily looks like is furious with his behaviour.
Official Synopsis of "The Following" Season 2 Episode 6: "Fly Away,": "Looking for back-up and hoping to execute their plan, Ryan and Max contact the FBI. But Weston has other ideas, leading to a standoff between good and evil. Meanwhile, Joe's new relationship escalates into uncharted territory, and Luke finds himself in a troubling situation."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation