Subhash Kapoor Plans Legal Charges against Geetika Tyagi? Tigmanshu Dhulia Cries Foul
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 21, 2014 1:44 AM EST
The Geetika Tyagi-Subhash Kapoor case has taken a new twist, with the director now planning to take legal action against the actress, who has accused him of sexually abusing her.
Geetika recently posted a video on Twitter, in which Subhash confesses to having a sexual encounter with the actress on an earlier occasion. The video, which was shot secretly, also shows that the filmmaker's wife was present on the scene. It is seen that Subhash admits the act and Geetika proceeds to slap him.
Geetika Tyagi slapping Subhash Kapoor
However, now the "Jolly LLB" director is planning to file a police complaint against the actress. Subhash will reportedly file a 'character assassination' charge against the actress, according to India TV. The report also suggests foul play in the entire incident, pointing out that though the video was shot two months ago (around November-December), it was posted online only recently.
Meanwhile, the incident has led to a Twitter war of sorts between directors Tigmanshu Dhulia and Atul Sabharwal, who an aide to Geetika.
"Bullet Raja" director Dhulia condemned the incident and lashed out at Sabharwal on the social networking site.
If the film industry has any heart, they should boycott Atul Sabarwal as he was part of this vicious scheme to demean Subhash Kapoor.
— Tigmanshu Dhulia (@dirtigmanshu) February 19, 2014
However, the “Aurangzeb” director hit back, justifying his stance.
@dirtigmanshu Do you know the facts? Were you there at the incident? Am I running around the film industry for support? — Atul Sabharwal (@sabharwalatul) February 19, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop