The Elder Scrolls Online’s Crafting System Explained [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 21, 2014 12:01 AM EST
A new video, explaining how the crafting system works in The Elder Scrolls Online - the much-awaited MMORPG, has been released by developers ZeniMax Online Studios. The Elder Scrolls Online is an upcoming game, and is part of the successful title The Elder Scrolls.
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on 4 May 2014.
The game has a lot to offer to any player who likes to craft different things. The video below will explain the ways of being a blacksmith, creating metal armor and weapons. The official website mentions three smithing skills, and blacksmith is one among them.
The video contains the voice of Paul Sage, creative director; Nick Konkle, lead gameplay designer and Chris Strasz, lead user experience designer. Tamriel has a spot called the crafting locale, where players can make special set items. If players have to create these set items, they need to collect a variety of ingredients. However, the ingredients are a not easy to find but the game has a 'Keen Eye' ability under Skills> Craft> Blacksmithing which has to be upgraded. Keen Eye lights up these ingredients, and players will be able to identify them easily.
The developers have also clarified that anybody can pick up any type of ingredient. It was also advised that instead of going to the cities and towns in the game, players can come to specialized places and craft. These places have a complete set of smithing tools at the player's disposal, and players might get a unique set bonus for the items they create here.
Players will get complete control of crafting, where they will be able to extract ingredients from something they already have, or something that has been traded to them. Players will be able to select the type, material, style and trait of their crafting product.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April, 2014 for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: ZenimaxOnlineStudios)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible---Report
- The Latest Nikon D750 Costs $2500, But The Full Frame Model Is Worth The Buy
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’: Sledgehammer Games Releases Launch Trailer, Smooth Multiplayer And Dedicated Servers
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored