The Elder Scrolls Online’s Crafting System Explained [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 21, 2014 12:01 AM EST
A new video, explaining how the crafting system works in The Elder Scrolls Online - the much-awaited MMORPG, has been released by developers ZeniMax Online Studios. The Elder Scrolls Online is an upcoming game, and is part of the successful title The Elder Scrolls.
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on 4 May 2014.
The game has a lot to offer to any player who likes to craft different things. The video below will explain the ways of being a blacksmith, creating metal armor and weapons. The official website mentions three smithing skills, and blacksmith is one among them.
The video contains the voice of Paul Sage, creative director; Nick Konkle, lead gameplay designer and Chris Strasz, lead user experience designer. Tamriel has a spot called the crafting locale, where players can make special set items. If players have to create these set items, they need to collect a variety of ingredients. However, the ingredients are a not easy to find but the game has a 'Keen Eye' ability under Skills> Craft> Blacksmithing which has to be upgraded. Keen Eye lights up these ingredients, and players will be able to identify them easily.
The developers have also clarified that anybody can pick up any type of ingredient. It was also advised that instead of going to the cities and towns in the game, players can come to specialized places and craft. These places have a complete set of smithing tools at the player's disposal, and players might get a unique set bonus for the items they create here.
Players will get complete control of crafting, where they will be able to extract ingredients from something they already have, or something that has been traded to them. Players will be able to select the type, material, style and trait of their crafting product.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April, 2014 for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: ZenimaxOnlineStudios)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan