The Elder Scrolls Online’s Crafting System Explained [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 21, 2014 12:01 AM EST
A new video, explaining how the crafting system works in The Elder Scrolls Online - the much-awaited MMORPG, has been released by developers ZeniMax Online Studios. The Elder Scrolls Online is an upcoming game, and is part of the successful title The Elder Scrolls.
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on 4 May 2014.
The game has a lot to offer to any player who likes to craft different things. The video below will explain the ways of being a blacksmith, creating metal armor and weapons. The official website mentions three smithing skills, and blacksmith is one among them.
The video contains the voice of Paul Sage, creative director; Nick Konkle, lead gameplay designer and Chris Strasz, lead user experience designer. Tamriel has a spot called the crafting locale, where players can make special set items. If players have to create these set items, they need to collect a variety of ingredients. However, the ingredients are a not easy to find but the game has a 'Keen Eye' ability under Skills> Craft> Blacksmithing which has to be upgraded. Keen Eye lights up these ingredients, and players will be able to identify them easily.
The developers have also clarified that anybody can pick up any type of ingredient. It was also advised that instead of going to the cities and towns in the game, players can come to specialized places and craft. These places have a complete set of smithing tools at the player's disposal, and players might get a unique set bonus for the items they create here.
Players will get complete control of crafting, where they will be able to extract ingredients from something they already have, or something that has been traded to them. Players will be able to select the type, material, style and trait of their crafting product.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April, 2014 for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: ZenimaxOnlineStudios)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘GTA V’ Zombies DLC Cheat Code Proves Character Change For Players---Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Gets Spotted In The Samsung Website, Unpacked Teaser and A Blocky Case
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How