The Elder Scrolls Online’s Crafting System Explained [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 21, 2014 12:01 AM EST
A new video, explaining how the crafting system works in The Elder Scrolls Online - the much-awaited MMORPG, has been released by developers ZeniMax Online Studios. The Elder Scrolls Online is an upcoming game, and is part of the successful title The Elder Scrolls.
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on 4 May 2014.
The game has a lot to offer to any player who likes to craft different things. The video below will explain the ways of being a blacksmith, creating metal armor and weapons. The official website mentions three smithing skills, and blacksmith is one among them.
The video contains the voice of Paul Sage, creative director; Nick Konkle, lead gameplay designer and Chris Strasz, lead user experience designer. Tamriel has a spot called the crafting locale, where players can make special set items. If players have to create these set items, they need to collect a variety of ingredients. However, the ingredients are a not easy to find but the game has a 'Keen Eye' ability under Skills> Craft> Blacksmithing which has to be upgraded. Keen Eye lights up these ingredients, and players will be able to identify them easily.
The developers have also clarified that anybody can pick up any type of ingredient. It was also advised that instead of going to the cities and towns in the game, players can come to specialized places and craft. These places have a complete set of smithing tools at the player's disposal, and players might get a unique set bonus for the items they create here.
Players will get complete control of crafting, where they will be able to extract ingredients from something they already have, or something that has been traded to them. Players will be able to select the type, material, style and trait of their crafting product.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April, 2014 for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: ZenimaxOnlineStudios)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best