The Elder Scrolls Online’s Crafting System Explained [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 21, 2014 12:01 AM EST
A new video, explaining how the crafting system works in The Elder Scrolls Online - the much-awaited MMORPG, has been released by developers ZeniMax Online Studios. The Elder Scrolls Online is an upcoming game, and is part of the successful title The Elder Scrolls.
The Elder Scrolls Online will release on 4 May 2014.
The game has a lot to offer to any player who likes to craft different things. The video below will explain the ways of being a blacksmith, creating metal armor and weapons. The official website mentions three smithing skills, and blacksmith is one among them.
The video contains the voice of Paul Sage, creative director; Nick Konkle, lead gameplay designer and Chris Strasz, lead user experience designer. Tamriel has a spot called the crafting locale, where players can make special set items. If players have to create these set items, they need to collect a variety of ingredients. However, the ingredients are a not easy to find but the game has a 'Keen Eye' ability under Skills> Craft> Blacksmithing which has to be upgraded. Keen Eye lights up these ingredients, and players will be able to identify them easily.
The developers have also clarified that anybody can pick up any type of ingredient. It was also advised that instead of going to the cities and towns in the game, players can come to specialized places and craft. These places have a complete set of smithing tools at the player's disposal, and players might get a unique set bonus for the items they create here.
Players will get complete control of crafting, where they will be able to extract ingredients from something they already have, or something that has been traded to them. Players will be able to select the type, material, style and trait of their crafting product.
The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on 4 April, 2014 for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
(YouTube Courtesy: ZenimaxOnlineStudios)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports