Brits Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Most Glamorous Female Celebrities - Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Kimberley Walsh and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 20, 2014 10:24 PM EST
Like most other major music award functions, the Brits Awards 2014 was also thronged by female celebrities who walked the red carpet in stunning designer outfits, adding glamour to the event.
Jessie J looked sexy in a Julien Macdonald jumpsuit and Kylie Minogue looked good in a creation by William Wilde. Other female celebrities such as Ellie Goulding, Kimberley Walsh, Rita Ora, Laura Whitmore, Nicole Scherzinger, Fearne Cotton, Dannii Minogue and several others made their presence felt and showed their sense of fashion.
The red carpet event was followed by the award ceremony. Arctic Monkeys and One Direction won two gongs apiece, while 67-year-old David Bowie beat youngsters like Jake Bugg, James Blake, John Newman and Tom Odell to win the British Male Solo Artist award. Ellie Goulding bagged the British Female Solo Artist award.
Arctic Monkeys kick-started the ceremony at the O2 Arena, London with their track "R U Mine?" It was followed by several performances by artistes like Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Goulding, Pharrell & Nile Rodgers, Lorde and Bruno Mars.
[READ Complete Winners List]
Glamorous Female Celebrities at the Brits Awards 2014 Red Carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List