Brits Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Most Glamorous Female Celebrities - Ellie Goulding, Jessie J, Kimberley Walsh and More [PHOTOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 20, 2014 10:24 PM EST
Like most other major music award functions, the Brits Awards 2014 was also thronged by female celebrities who walked the red carpet in stunning designer outfits, adding glamour to the event.
Jessie J looked sexy in a Julien Macdonald jumpsuit and Kylie Minogue looked good in a creation by William Wilde. Other female celebrities such as Ellie Goulding, Kimberley Walsh, Rita Ora, Laura Whitmore, Nicole Scherzinger, Fearne Cotton, Dannii Minogue and several others made their presence felt and showed their sense of fashion.
The red carpet event was followed by the award ceremony. Arctic Monkeys and One Direction won two gongs apiece, while 67-year-old David Bowie beat youngsters like Jake Bugg, James Blake, John Newman and Tom Odell to win the British Male Solo Artist award. Ellie Goulding bagged the British Female Solo Artist award.
Arctic Monkeys kick-started the ceremony at the O2 Arena, London with their track "R U Mine?" It was followed by several performances by artistes like Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams, Goulding, Pharrell & Nile Rodgers, Lorde and Bruno Mars.
[READ Complete Winners List]
Glamorous Female Celebrities at the Brits Awards 2014 Red Carpet:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2