Dark Souls 2 and Wolfenstein: The New Order Release Trailers [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 20, 2014 10:07 PM EST
Dark Souls 2, a sequel to developer From Software's successful yet highly difficult video game Dark Souls, has released a new trailer, showcasing a new hero, a new storyline and more.
The trailer opens with the narrator saying that the game is not about death, indicating its difficulty. He further adds that it is about the "determination" and "will" of the gamer to "keep going and not giving up."
"Not giving up when it feels like all is lost. Gathering all you have in you and overcoming the impossible. This is about your sacrifice for greatness and the desire within you to achieve what they say you can't," the narrator points out.
Dark Souls 2 has upped the anticipation of fans and gamers, and the trailer provides a look into the world of this old-school action role-playing game (RPG), whose predecessor has captured the imagination of gamers with intense challenges and emotional rewards.
Players can expect to see a whole new world with new weapons to kill monsters. Players will also be able to create characters. The game will be friendly to newcomers, while retaining the challenging gameplay.
This action RPG is already available for pre-orders and will be rolled out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 11 March. The PC version will be rolling out shortly after the console versions.
(YouTube Courtesy: Namco Bandai Games EUROPE)
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The New Order is another eagerly anticipated video game from developer MachineGames, and now a new trailer - showcasing the various characters with their craziness, locations in the game and the story - has been released.
The trailer also makes a point with Nazis killing what looks like some innocent people, only to be rescued by Captain BJ Blazkowicz - an American War Hero - who takes it on himself to defeat them. The video also shows some of the weapons in operation (read knife), and later moves to a turret mounted on an aircraft. It ends with a grim encounter between Blazkowicz and a Nazi officer.
The game's setting is in the 1960s giving players an alternate history, where the war is all over and Nazis have won with their advanced technology. Players will be excited to see some amazing graphics with a lot of mech-like creatures in the game.
Wolfenstein: The New Order will be available on 20 May for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The New Order will also allow players to get into the upcoming Doom (Doom 4).
(YouTube Courtesy: Bethesda Softworks)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- The Pirate Bay Down In The US: TPB Crew Resolved The Routing Issues
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report