‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Spoilers: Release Date, Trailer; Things Fans Know So Far; Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson to Quit Filming?[VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | February 20, 2014 8:27 PM EST
"Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is one of the most aniticpated and hyped movie adaptation of a bestselling novel, set for release next year. Based on the steamy trilogy by British author, EL James, the film has created quite a buzz in the media owing to its casting controversies and its explicitly erotic plot. "Fifty Shades of Grey" has got its release date and here are few things to know about the upcoming film.
The Book: "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is based on the novel with the same name by author EL James. Described as an erotica, the books key elements are sexual behavior involving practices like sadism and masochism. The book has topped the list of top 10 novels borrowed at the libraries. Reportedly, it has also set the record for the fastest selling paperback of all times.
Storyline: "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie revolves around the relationship between a college graduate and a literature student Anastasia Steele who falls in love with young business entrepreneur Christian Grey. Grey who is addicted to sex and involves in sexual practices like sadism and masochism, is tormented with some darker secrets. But Anastasia Steele falls in love with this man and wants him more than she could ever imagine.
Casting and Crew: The much awaited movie version that will bring to life Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey on the big screen is being directed by director Sam Taylor-Johnson. Previously, she has directed a short film called "Love You More" telling the romantic tale of two teenagers.
"Sons of Anarchy" actor Charlie Hunnam was casted in the role of Christian Grey who was later replaced by "Once Upon a Time" actor Jamie Dornan. Playing the role of Anastasia Steele is the fashion model and "Ben and Kate" actress Dakota Johnson. Prior to filming of the movie began, "Fifty Shades of Grey" was caught up in casting controversies. Some other significant characters are being played by Rita Ora (Mia Grey), Eloise Mumford (Katherine Kavanagh), Victor Rasuk (Jose Rodriguez) and more.
First Look: Recently, fans were treated with teaser posters giving the first look at the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie's characters Christian Grey and Dakota Johnson. Click HERE to take a look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey in the movie as published by New York Daily News. Click HERE to take a look at Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele in the movie as published by BBC America.
Earlier, a viral web Site was also launched for the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. The fake website named GreyEnterprisesHoldings.com requesting application for mock internship program.
Fan-Made Trailers- Fans are eager to see trailers of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. Even though, the movie is in midst of its shooting and no trailers have been released, some fans have created viral trailers of sorts. The clips in the trailers are from various acts and roles of the actors Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson but it gives a glimpse into what they can expect of the sizzling chemistry of the two actors. Scroll down to watch some of the fan-made trailers of the movie.
The Release Date: The movie which traces the romantic and overtly passionate relationship of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele is set to release on Valentine's Week on Feb. 2013, 2015.
The filming of "Fifty Shades of Grey" began on Nov. 5, 2013. While most of the film is shot in Vancouver, the recent reports revealed that due to bad weather conditions, the location of the filming would be shifted to Miami. Meanwhile, more reports revealed that Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson along with other actors and director Sam Taylor Johnson will wrap up the filming this week. According to Entertainmentwise report, an insider has revealed that Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 will be the last date of the shooting of the film. It is said that the making of the film has been so smooth that cast and crew are ahead of its schedule.
Watch the fan-made trailer of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie, below:
Video: Fifty Shades of Grey | (2015) Red Band Teaser Trailer (Jamie Dornan/Dakota Johnson)
Credit: Youtube.com/ JLongbone
For more news on "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Winds of Winter’ Fans' Speculation: Cersei Lannister As Regent
- Top 5 Best-Selling Young Adult Fiction Books For The Week Of Sept. 21, 2014 Including 'If I Stay' By Gayle Forman And ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ By John Green
- Pre-Order Booking Of ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus’ New Book ‘Thanks For All The Niceness’ Is On
- Next ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Releasing Soon
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont & Arya Stark In Braavos
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone