'Braxton Family Values' Season Finale Spoilers: Tamar and Towanda Braxton Feud Continues, Evelyn Braxton Intervenes
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:59 PM EST
This "Braxton Family Values" season is ending soon and fans can expect to see the sisters' drama unfold on Thursday, Feb. 20 at 9:00 P.M. on WeTv. While the sisterly love hasn't flowed abundantly on the latest episode entitled "Award Show Shade" and Tamar Braxton's success continuously escalates, her relationship with her siblings, especially Towanda Braxton, continuously plummets at the same rate. Warning: Spoiler alert!
Tamar is nominated for a couple of Soul Train Awards but before the award show, she actually invites her mother out to lunch to tell her how she feels about her relationship with her sisters. Tamar says she doesn't want her success to change her relationship with her sisters. Evelyn consoles Tamar, saying her awards are all well-deserved, to which Tamar responded saying he can give it all up in a heartbeat for her sisters.
Meanwhile, Trina Braxton goes back to the Atlanta studio after her album producers threatened to shut her project down. She's given a single called "Good Day," which she first thinks is too "bubble gum" for her standards but warms up to it after laying down the first vocals.
Towanda, Traci and Trina Braxton then attend the Soul Train Awards red carpet with Ashley and spent a couple of minutes with their former reunion host, Wendy Williams. Towanda tells Wendy that while the sisters love each other, they do not like each other right now. Trina thinks it was pretty rude for Towanda to talk about family issues at the time.
Tamar wins and accepts two awards with a speech, which the sisters, Trina, Traci and Toni jab as being "dramatic." Tamar gets upset and calls Toni "the shadiest of them all." However, at the end of the night, everyone agreed that Tamar could win the Shade top award.
Toni and the sisters fly back to Los Angeles to celebrate Tamar's Grammy nominations at Toni's house. Toni proposes that they push through with the gospel album they all wanted to do. Tamar then requests that everyone agrees to do that album and put it in writing. Tamar and Towanda have lunch together to talk about their issues but the former says Towanda is "too beat and unbothered" that the latter just comes back swinging snide comments about Tamar's weight.
Fans took to Twitter, saying Towanda was jealous of Tamar. "And she can't help it that her husband is a multimillionaire and yours is a bum! #jealous," a fan wrote. Towanda responded with: "Check the web boo! He owes 3.3 million to the IRS. Guess I am jealous of that too huh?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone