'RHONJ' Teresa Giudice Trial: Has Melissa Gorga Abandoned Her Fraud Suspect Frenemy?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" Teresa Guidice and her husband Joe had more than their fair share of problems since the summer of 2013 when they were involved with legal scandals, cheating rumours and their daughter's social media activities. A lot of people have already abandoned Teresa but fortunately, friends and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga's support came just at a perfect time.
While waiting for her flight over the weekend, Gorga took on to Twitter to answer various fan questions, respond to fans who miss her on TV and accept their compliments. There was one conversation about Melissa and Dina's alleged clash this season. Twitter user @sally729 said "I read that you and Dina clash this season. Do you think it's because she's Teresa's friend and already has a biased opinion because of what happened?" Melissa responded with: "We don't clash." Another Twitter fan @rebeccamay_17 asked Melissa: "Are you and Teresa speaking to each other?" She responded with "Yes. Milania slept over last night :-) "
Teresa and Melissa have a long history of disagreements but it seems the two have put their differences aside to make it work, especially for their children. Gia Giudice, Teresa's oldest and 13-year-old daughter talked to Star about how she is coping with their family's legal troubles. "It is obviously hard for the family to go through it," she said. "It has been a difficult time but it is just making the family closer and stronger."
Andy Cohen was recently interviewed by TV Guide saying that "Real Housewives of New Jersey" will not miss Teresa's fraud trial drama this coming season. He said that her legal battles will be all over the reality show, guaranteeing plenty of drama between the housewives and major arguments between both veteran and new housewives on the show, including Amber Marchesa and the Jersey twins.
The filming of RHONJ was once pushed back to capture all of Teresa's legal woes but the court was pushed for a second time, leaving fans and producers upset for not being able to capture Teresa's turmoil. If the court does not allow to move the trial date sooner, the Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 can only show Teresa and Joe trying to stay positive, instead of showing Joe getting served 30 years in prison.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone