'RHONJ' Teresa Giudice Trial: Has Melissa Gorga Abandoned Her Fraud Suspect Frenemy?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" Teresa Guidice and her husband Joe had more than their fair share of problems since the summer of 2013 when they were involved with legal scandals, cheating rumours and their daughter's social media activities. A lot of people have already abandoned Teresa but fortunately, friends and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga's support came just at a perfect time.
While waiting for her flight over the weekend, Gorga took on to Twitter to answer various fan questions, respond to fans who miss her on TV and accept their compliments. There was one conversation about Melissa and Dina's alleged clash this season. Twitter user @sally729 said "I read that you and Dina clash this season. Do you think it's because she's Teresa's friend and already has a biased opinion because of what happened?" Melissa responded with: "We don't clash." Another Twitter fan @rebeccamay_17 asked Melissa: "Are you and Teresa speaking to each other?" She responded with "Yes. Milania slept over last night :-) "
Teresa and Melissa have a long history of disagreements but it seems the two have put their differences aside to make it work, especially for their children. Gia Giudice, Teresa's oldest and 13-year-old daughter talked to Star about how she is coping with their family's legal troubles. "It is obviously hard for the family to go through it," she said. "It has been a difficult time but it is just making the family closer and stronger."
Andy Cohen was recently interviewed by TV Guide saying that "Real Housewives of New Jersey" will not miss Teresa's fraud trial drama this coming season. He said that her legal battles will be all over the reality show, guaranteeing plenty of drama between the housewives and major arguments between both veteran and new housewives on the show, including Amber Marchesa and the Jersey twins.
The filming of RHONJ was once pushed back to capture all of Teresa's legal woes but the court was pushed for a second time, leaving fans and producers upset for not being able to capture Teresa's turmoil. If the court does not allow to move the trial date sooner, the Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 can only show Teresa and Joe trying to stay positive, instead of showing Joe getting served 30 years in prison.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’