'RHONJ' Teresa Giudice Trial: Has Melissa Gorga Abandoned Her Fraud Suspect Frenemy?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" Teresa Guidice and her husband Joe had more than their fair share of problems since the summer of 2013 when they were involved with legal scandals, cheating rumours and their daughter's social media activities. A lot of people have already abandoned Teresa but fortunately, friends and sister-in-law Melissa Gorga's support came just at a perfect time.
While waiting for her flight over the weekend, Gorga took on to Twitter to answer various fan questions, respond to fans who miss her on TV and accept their compliments. There was one conversation about Melissa and Dina's alleged clash this season. Twitter user @sally729 said "I read that you and Dina clash this season. Do you think it's because she's Teresa's friend and already has a biased opinion because of what happened?" Melissa responded with: "We don't clash." Another Twitter fan @rebeccamay_17 asked Melissa: "Are you and Teresa speaking to each other?" She responded with "Yes. Milania slept over last night :-) "
Teresa and Melissa have a long history of disagreements but it seems the two have put their differences aside to make it work, especially for their children. Gia Giudice, Teresa's oldest and 13-year-old daughter talked to Star about how she is coping with their family's legal troubles. "It is obviously hard for the family to go through it," she said. "It has been a difficult time but it is just making the family closer and stronger."
Andy Cohen was recently interviewed by TV Guide saying that "Real Housewives of New Jersey" will not miss Teresa's fraud trial drama this coming season. He said that her legal battles will be all over the reality show, guaranteeing plenty of drama between the housewives and major arguments between both veteran and new housewives on the show, including Amber Marchesa and the Jersey twins.
The filming of RHONJ was once pushed back to capture all of Teresa's legal woes but the court was pushed for a second time, leaving fans and producers upset for not being able to capture Teresa's turmoil. If the court does not allow to move the trial date sooner, the Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 can only show Teresa and Joe trying to stay positive, instead of showing Joe getting served 30 years in prison.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast