'Real Housewives Of Atlanta': Is Kenya Moore Leaving the Show Because of Charity Scam?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:28 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore has revealed that she is sick of the show's cattiness and that she might soon be over the drama for good. The former Miss U.S.A. has remained strong but says her frustration forces her to leave and contemplate whether she would still come back to the show for another season or not.
"If Bravo asked me to come back, I would really have to think about it. Right at this moment, it is a very tough question," Moore told OK! Magazine. Moore has recently been at the receiving end of attacks from the group. She has been at the center of many issues this season. In one episode, NeNe Leakes held an adult slumber party for the group and during the party, Kenya and guest Christopher Williams got into a screaming fight while other guests got in a major physical brawl.
On Feb. 16, Leakes lost her cool at a "Saving Our Daughters" charity event hosted by Moore. The 46-year-old "Glee" star made an awkward speech at the masquerade ball and has since apologized for her behavior but it seems Moore, who refuses to shrug it off, just had enough of it. "What is most disturbing than anything is NeNe's 'I am better and bigger than anyone' attitude," Moore said on her Bravo TV blog.
"She used to be a stripper with a few short-lived gigs in Hollywood granted to her by a man. My scoreboard says it makes her not on our level." She also said "money can't buy you class." Meanwhile, founder and CEO of Saving Our Daughters Curtis Benjamin accused Moore of failing to donate proceeds from the charity ball to the organization, which she quickly denied saying she spent over $10,000 to make the event successful along with a personal donation to add to the total amount collected.
Moore was upset because other RHOA cast members did not take her side and was not supportive enough during the fight. "I do not want you to take this the wrong way because I am nobody's victim and will never be. But at one point, you want people to put aside differences and back you up because it is the right thing to do," Moore said. "I will not shrink in the presence of anyone. If it is what they would want me to do so they can be more comfortable around me, it will not happen. You just have to be you and never shrink for anybody," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge