'Real Housewives Of Atlanta': Is Kenya Moore Leaving the Show Because of Charity Scam?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:28 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore has revealed that she is sick of the show's cattiness and that she might soon be over the drama for good. The former Miss U.S.A. has remained strong but says her frustration forces her to leave and contemplate whether she would still come back to the show for another season or not.
"If Bravo asked me to come back, I would really have to think about it. Right at this moment, it is a very tough question," Moore told OK! Magazine. Moore has recently been at the receiving end of attacks from the group. She has been at the center of many issues this season. In one episode, NeNe Leakes held an adult slumber party for the group and during the party, Kenya and guest Christopher Williams got into a screaming fight while other guests got in a major physical brawl.
On Feb. 16, Leakes lost her cool at a "Saving Our Daughters" charity event hosted by Moore. The 46-year-old "Glee" star made an awkward speech at the masquerade ball and has since apologized for her behavior but it seems Moore, who refuses to shrug it off, just had enough of it. "What is most disturbing than anything is NeNe's 'I am better and bigger than anyone' attitude," Moore said on her Bravo TV blog.
"She used to be a stripper with a few short-lived gigs in Hollywood granted to her by a man. My scoreboard says it makes her not on our level." She also said "money can't buy you class." Meanwhile, founder and CEO of Saving Our Daughters Curtis Benjamin accused Moore of failing to donate proceeds from the charity ball to the organization, which she quickly denied saying she spent over $10,000 to make the event successful along with a personal donation to add to the total amount collected.
Moore was upset because other RHOA cast members did not take her side and was not supportive enough during the fight. "I do not want you to take this the wrong way because I am nobody's victim and will never be. But at one point, you want people to put aside differences and back you up because it is the right thing to do," Moore said. "I will not shrink in the presence of anyone. If it is what they would want me to do so they can be more comfortable around me, it will not happen. You just have to be you and never shrink for anybody," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet