'Real Housewives Of Atlanta': Is Kenya Moore Leaving the Show Because of Charity Scam?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 7:28 PM EST
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore has revealed that she is sick of the show's cattiness and that she might soon be over the drama for good. The former Miss U.S.A. has remained strong but says her frustration forces her to leave and contemplate whether she would still come back to the show for another season or not.
"If Bravo asked me to come back, I would really have to think about it. Right at this moment, it is a very tough question," Moore told OK! Magazine. Moore has recently been at the receiving end of attacks from the group. She has been at the center of many issues this season. In one episode, NeNe Leakes held an adult slumber party for the group and during the party, Kenya and guest Christopher Williams got into a screaming fight while other guests got in a major physical brawl.
On Feb. 16, Leakes lost her cool at a "Saving Our Daughters" charity event hosted by Moore. The 46-year-old "Glee" star made an awkward speech at the masquerade ball and has since apologized for her behavior but it seems Moore, who refuses to shrug it off, just had enough of it. "What is most disturbing than anything is NeNe's 'I am better and bigger than anyone' attitude," Moore said on her Bravo TV blog.
"She used to be a stripper with a few short-lived gigs in Hollywood granted to her by a man. My scoreboard says it makes her not on our level." She also said "money can't buy you class." Meanwhile, founder and CEO of Saving Our Daughters Curtis Benjamin accused Moore of failing to donate proceeds from the charity ball to the organization, which she quickly denied saying she spent over $10,000 to make the event successful along with a personal donation to add to the total amount collected.
Moore was upset because other RHOA cast members did not take her side and was not supportive enough during the fight. "I do not want you to take this the wrong way because I am nobody's victim and will never be. But at one point, you want people to put aside differences and back you up because it is the right thing to do," Moore said. "I will not shrink in the presence of anyone. If it is what they would want me to do so they can be more comfortable around me, it will not happen. You just have to be you and never shrink for anybody," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles