iOS 7 Jailbreak Update: iOS 7 Cydia Tweaks That You Shouldn't Miss
By Karla Danica Figuerres | February 20, 2014 6:09 PM EST
With tons of great Cydia apps and tweaks available, looking for the best are quite an essential task. Here are some of important Cydia apps and tweaks that you wouldn't want to miss as they fix real issues and improve your iOS 7 experience:
A man is silhouetted against a video screen with Apple and Samsung logos as he poses with a Samsung Galaxy S4 in this photo illustration taken in the central Bosnian town of Zenica, in this August 14, 2013, file photo. A U.S. jury on November 21, 2013, awarded Apple Inc AAPL.O $290.45 million in a damages retrial against Samsung Electronics Co Ltd 005930.KS, the latest battle in global patent litigation between the two mobile giants. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Files
SlideForUsage is an app switcher allowing users to swipe on the listed pages to kill the apps with a simple gesture. Swiping down the app pages leads to a simple rubber banding animation with no effect in the app linked with the page. The basic premise behind SlideForUsage is to gain extra functionality from swiping down the pages in the app switcher. This allows users to view basic usage stats for the applications listed in the app switcher.
iCaughtU is an app that takes a picture with the front camera when somebody enters a wrong passcode in your device then it sends the photo along with the location and map to you via email. This jailbreak app also does not allow a person to turn off the iOS device when it is locked. The iCaughtU is available for free on Cydia but you can also have the iCaughtPro for $2.5 with additional features like sending SMS when the password entered is wrong and sending the time and location when sending the email.
Dimmer is an app designed to control the brightness of your screen, particularly to reduce the brightness beyond the hardware. This app can dim LCD, LED and TFT screens in total darkness even when the minimum brightness of your device is too much. Dimmer will not damage your screen rather it will save backlight and energy by emitting less radiation.
If you prefer Chrome over Safari, this app is for you. Browser Changer is an app that can make Chrome as your default browser and also avail the facilities employed by Safari as Chrome's.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. OnePlus One—Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price Showdown
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report