Katy Perry is a Dancing Neon Coloured Egyptian for 'Dark Horse' Performance at the 2014 BRIT Awards [WATCH VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 20, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Katy Perry is basking in the glory of her successful album "Prism" and at the Brit Awards 2014 even in London's O2 Arena the singer performed her hit number "Dark Horse." The singer loves to surprise the audience with her spectacular choice of colours and theme for her performances and this time she was an Egyptian. Katy was all neon-coloured - orange and green dancing Egyptian.
Singer Katy Perry performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Katy has been a Japanese Giesha for one of her earlier performances but this time she took out her inner diva in the form of a dancing and singing Egyptian lady. The 29-year-old singer enthralled the audience with a bevy of backup dancers and singers.
Katy also presented an award that evening on stage for Best British Single. Though the "Roar" singer was up for the International Female Solo Artist award, it was swept away by singer Lorde. Katy's dress for the evening was designed by designer Nicolas Jebran. Katy wore a neon orange and neon green bodysuit.
Katy's hairstyle was a combination of bangs and poker straight looks. She rocked it with her troupe and gave her best performance on "Dark Horse." There was speculation in the media that Katy Perry has gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend and singer John Mayer.
The 36-year-old singer/songwriter Mayer was spotted with the "Roar" singer having a dinner together. Katy was wearing a huge diamond ring on her finger. The singer looked happy and cheerful with John. However, a source close to US Weekly has denied that Katy and Mayor are engaged.
"It's not true. They are not engaged. It was a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for the two of them in a private spot but there was no proposal... the dinner was sweet but low-key," the source told US Weekly.
Meanwhile check out the music video below where Katy Perry is seen is giving a power packed performance of her hit number "Dark Horse." Don't miss out on the beautiful neon colours ( orange and green) that the singer has chosen to wear for her performance. Enjoy the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?