Did Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan Really Fight at Kokilaben Ambani’s Party?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 20, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Bollywood's A-list couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek were reportedly caught in a sour mood at the recent birthday party of Kokilaben Ambani.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's Sizzling Chemistry in New Ad [Facebook/World of Aish]
The couple reportedly had altercations in the party, which was caused by Aishwarya's alleged unpleasant equation with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
According to onlookers, the diva avoided her mother-in-law at the do, sticking only to her hubby, which might have led to tensions between the pair. Jaya and Aishwarya were also spotted maintaining distance at Ahana Deol's marriage function.
Rumours of the feud between Aishwarya and Jaya have been creating a buzz for quite a while now. Reports had earlier hinted that Aishwarya and Abhishek had wished to move out of the family residence owing to this unpleasant equation.
While various versions of the feud have been doing the rounds, some hint that the tensions are because of the "Guddi" actress' dominating and restrictive approach towards her daughter-in-law.
However, reports of the fight between Abhishek and wife have now been dismissed by a press photographer present at the event.
Speaking to Daily Bhaskar, the photo journalist called the rumours baseless. "The reports are fake. I was present throughout the party and nothing of this sort had happened."
Additionally, the alleged fight between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed surprising since the "Bol Bachchan" actor was seen showering praises on his better half on the latest episode of "Koffee with Karan."
Abhishek had opened up about the precious bond he shared with the former Miss World, as he said on the show: "To me Aishwarya is the most beautiful thing on earth. She is great fun and she is really my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and that's the reason I love her so much. I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman or the biggest star on earth. That's not the equation we share."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge