Did Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan Really Fight at Kokilaben Ambani’s Party?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 20, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Bollywood's A-list couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek were reportedly caught in a sour mood at the recent birthday party of Kokilaben Ambani.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's Sizzling Chemistry in New Ad [Facebook/World of Aish]
The couple reportedly had altercations in the party, which was caused by Aishwarya's alleged unpleasant equation with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
According to onlookers, the diva avoided her mother-in-law at the do, sticking only to her hubby, which might have led to tensions between the pair. Jaya and Aishwarya were also spotted maintaining distance at Ahana Deol's marriage function.
Rumours of the feud between Aishwarya and Jaya have been creating a buzz for quite a while now. Reports had earlier hinted that Aishwarya and Abhishek had wished to move out of the family residence owing to this unpleasant equation.
While various versions of the feud have been doing the rounds, some hint that the tensions are because of the "Guddi" actress' dominating and restrictive approach towards her daughter-in-law.
However, reports of the fight between Abhishek and wife have now been dismissed by a press photographer present at the event.
Speaking to Daily Bhaskar, the photo journalist called the rumours baseless. "The reports are fake. I was present throughout the party and nothing of this sort had happened."
Additionally, the alleged fight between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed surprising since the "Bol Bachchan" actor was seen showering praises on his better half on the latest episode of "Koffee with Karan."
Abhishek had opened up about the precious bond he shared with the former Miss World, as he said on the show: "To me Aishwarya is the most beautiful thing on earth. She is great fun and she is really my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and that's the reason I love her so much. I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman or the biggest star on earth. That's not the equation we share."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones