Did Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan Really Fight at Kokilaben Ambani’s Party?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 20, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Bollywood's A-list couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek were reportedly caught in a sour mood at the recent birthday party of Kokilaben Ambani.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's Sizzling Chemistry in New Ad [Facebook/World of Aish]
The couple reportedly had altercations in the party, which was caused by Aishwarya's alleged unpleasant equation with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
According to onlookers, the diva avoided her mother-in-law at the do, sticking only to her hubby, which might have led to tensions between the pair. Jaya and Aishwarya were also spotted maintaining distance at Ahana Deol's marriage function.
Rumours of the feud between Aishwarya and Jaya have been creating a buzz for quite a while now. Reports had earlier hinted that Aishwarya and Abhishek had wished to move out of the family residence owing to this unpleasant equation.
While various versions of the feud have been doing the rounds, some hint that the tensions are because of the "Guddi" actress' dominating and restrictive approach towards her daughter-in-law.
However, reports of the fight between Abhishek and wife have now been dismissed by a press photographer present at the event.
Speaking to Daily Bhaskar, the photo journalist called the rumours baseless. "The reports are fake. I was present throughout the party and nothing of this sort had happened."
Additionally, the alleged fight between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed surprising since the "Bol Bachchan" actor was seen showering praises on his better half on the latest episode of "Koffee with Karan."
Abhishek had opened up about the precious bond he shared with the former Miss World, as he said on the show: "To me Aishwarya is the most beautiful thing on earth. She is great fun and she is really my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and that's the reason I love her so much. I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman or the biggest star on earth. That's not the equation we share."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2