Did Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan Really Fight at Kokilaben Ambani’s Party?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 20, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Bollywood's A-list couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek were reportedly caught in a sour mood at the recent birthday party of Kokilaben Ambani.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's Sizzling Chemistry in New Ad [Facebook/World of Aish]
The couple reportedly had altercations in the party, which was caused by Aishwarya's alleged unpleasant equation with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
According to onlookers, the diva avoided her mother-in-law at the do, sticking only to her hubby, which might have led to tensions between the pair. Jaya and Aishwarya were also spotted maintaining distance at Ahana Deol's marriage function.
Rumours of the feud between Aishwarya and Jaya have been creating a buzz for quite a while now. Reports had earlier hinted that Aishwarya and Abhishek had wished to move out of the family residence owing to this unpleasant equation.
While various versions of the feud have been doing the rounds, some hint that the tensions are because of the "Guddi" actress' dominating and restrictive approach towards her daughter-in-law.
However, reports of the fight between Abhishek and wife have now been dismissed by a press photographer present at the event.
Speaking to Daily Bhaskar, the photo journalist called the rumours baseless. "The reports are fake. I was present throughout the party and nothing of this sort had happened."
Additionally, the alleged fight between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed surprising since the "Bol Bachchan" actor was seen showering praises on his better half on the latest episode of "Koffee with Karan."
Abhishek had opened up about the precious bond he shared with the former Miss World, as he said on the show: "To me Aishwarya is the most beautiful thing on earth. She is great fun and she is really my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and that's the reason I love her so much. I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman or the biggest star on earth. That's not the equation we share."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border