Did Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan Really Fight at Kokilaben Ambani’s Party?
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 20, 2014 5:04 PM EST
Bollywood's A-list couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and husband Abhishek were reportedly caught in a sour mood at the recent birthday party of Kokilaben Ambani.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's Sizzling Chemistry in New Ad [Facebook/World of Aish]
The couple reportedly had altercations in the party, which was caused by Aishwarya's alleged unpleasant equation with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan.
According to onlookers, the diva avoided her mother-in-law at the do, sticking only to her hubby, which might have led to tensions between the pair. Jaya and Aishwarya were also spotted maintaining distance at Ahana Deol's marriage function.
Rumours of the feud between Aishwarya and Jaya have been creating a buzz for quite a while now. Reports had earlier hinted that Aishwarya and Abhishek had wished to move out of the family residence owing to this unpleasant equation.
While various versions of the feud have been doing the rounds, some hint that the tensions are because of the "Guddi" actress' dominating and restrictive approach towards her daughter-in-law.
However, reports of the fight between Abhishek and wife have now been dismissed by a press photographer present at the event.
Speaking to Daily Bhaskar, the photo journalist called the rumours baseless. "The reports are fake. I was present throughout the party and nothing of this sort had happened."
Additionally, the alleged fight between Abhishek and Aishwarya is indeed surprising since the "Bol Bachchan" actor was seen showering praises on his better half on the latest episode of "Koffee with Karan."
Abhishek had opened up about the precious bond he shared with the former Miss World, as he said on the show: "To me Aishwarya is the most beautiful thing on earth. She is great fun and she is really my best friend. I can talk to her about everything and that's the reason I love her so much. I haven't married her because she is the most beautiful woman or the biggest star on earth. That's not the equation we share."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James