The BRIT Awards 2014: Most Glamorous Outfits Worn By the Stars on the Red Carpet [SEE PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Brit Awards 2014: Most Glamorous Outfits Worn By the Stars on the Red Carpet [SEE PHOTOS]
The famous stars of the music world made a spectacular show as they arrived on the red carpet ahead of the Brit Awards at London's O2 Arena on Wednesday evening. "Burn" singer Ellie Goulding wore a pink gown first and then changed to a beautiful black dress with a visible side slit as she was the first one to arrive on the red carpet. Singer Boy George gave a look that he seemed to have been smashed up in the face. Could it be make up or for real?
Singer Rita Orra looked gorgeous in her ample cleavage revealing yellow gown while sisters Daanii Minogue and Kylie Minogue looked their glamorous best in black outfits. British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a sparkling maroon outfit which showed off her wonderfully toned legs and great figure. Rosie's whole looks was quite eye catching in fact.
Singer Laura Mvula looked spectacular in a white off shoulder gown which highlighted her slim figure while singer Nicole Scherzinger ditched the traditional gown for a bold black outfit of pants and a top. She even wore a smart crisp jacket over a printed top. Nicole completed the corporate look with a high ponytail.
Another red carpet sizzler was singer Kimberley Walsh who came dressed in a beige see through sparkly gown which had white flowers on it. One way to describe singer Lilly Allen was - colorful. Though the singer wore a sparkly black floor length gown she highlighted the lower end of her hair with bright yellow colour. Allen's hair was tied high up like Nicole's. She completed the look with a matching yellow tote.
Show presenter Fearne Cotton was dressed in silver from head to toe for her red carpet look. Cotton completed the look with matching silver sandals and a matching silver tote too! Singer and model Iggy Azalea's red carpet look was all red. Beyonce rocked the music scene by wearing a shiny dark blue dress and enthralled the audience. Have a look at the glamorous pictures from the red carpet in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans