The BRIT Awards 2014: Most Glamorous Outfits Worn By the Stars on the Red Carpet [SEE PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 4:08 PM EST
Brit Awards 2014: Most Glamorous Outfits Worn By the Stars on the Red Carpet [SEE PHOTOS]
The famous stars of the music world made a spectacular show as they arrived on the red carpet ahead of the Brit Awards at London's O2 Arena on Wednesday evening. "Burn" singer Ellie Goulding wore a pink gown first and then changed to a beautiful black dress with a visible side slit as she was the first one to arrive on the red carpet. Singer Boy George gave a look that he seemed to have been smashed up in the face. Could it be make up or for real?
Singer Rita Orra looked gorgeous in her ample cleavage revealing yellow gown while sisters Daanii Minogue and Kylie Minogue looked their glamorous best in black outfits. British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a sparkling maroon outfit which showed off her wonderfully toned legs and great figure. Rosie's whole looks was quite eye catching in fact.
Singer Laura Mvula looked spectacular in a white off shoulder gown which highlighted her slim figure while singer Nicole Scherzinger ditched the traditional gown for a bold black outfit of pants and a top. She even wore a smart crisp jacket over a printed top. Nicole completed the corporate look with a high ponytail.
Another red carpet sizzler was singer Kimberley Walsh who came dressed in a beige see through sparkly gown which had white flowers on it. One way to describe singer Lilly Allen was - colorful. Though the singer wore a sparkly black floor length gown she highlighted the lower end of her hair with bright yellow colour. Allen's hair was tied high up like Nicole's. She completed the look with a matching yellow tote.
Show presenter Fearne Cotton was dressed in silver from head to toe for her red carpet look. Cotton completed the look with matching silver sandals and a matching silver tote too! Singer and model Iggy Azalea's red carpet look was all red. Beyonce rocked the music scene by wearing a shiny dark blue dress and enthralled the audience. Have a look at the glamorous pictures from the red carpet in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko