2nd ODI Where to Watch Live: Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 20, 2014 3:17 PM EST
After a collapse of the highest order, which cost them victory in the first one-day international, Bangladesh will look to bounce back when they host Sri Lanka in the 2nd ODI in Dhaka on Thursday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 1 pm local time (12.30 pm IST) start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India and Bangladesh Television in Bangladesh. The match can be watched via live streaming online in the UK HERE, while US viewers can live stream the action HERE.
Bangladesh had Sri Lanka on the ropes on more than one occasion on Monday, chopping down the visitors to 67 for eight, before losing their concentration and with it allowing Thisara Perera to pull his side out of seriously troubled waters.
Despite, Bangladesh's failing in the latter part of the innings with the ball, they were still in control at 114 for two in a little under 20 overs, chasing just 181 in 43 overs. However, a spectacular collapse allowed Sri Lanka back in again, and there was to be no looking back for Angelo Mathews and co. as they took a 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
Heading into the second one-dayer, Bangladesh, who suffered agonising losses in the two T20 internationals as well, will be determined to ensure these mistakes are not repeated.
"The coach and the captain, and also senior players have told us how to handle tight situations and play under pressure," Shamsur Rahman said. "The Asia Cup and World T20 [both to be held in Bangladesh] are coming up so we have to learn from these mistakes and look forward positively.
"We don't want to keep thinking about what happened in the last game. We want to correct the errors of the first match in the next two.
"Everyone thinks on their own, whether batsmen or bowlers. I think we should have been more calculative at that stage. But there is no point in repeating what we couldn't do. We should just look forward.
"Luck was not on our side in the last three matches, although we played well. We still have two matches remaining. We have committed a lot of mistakes together all of a sudden, which prevented us from winning. Everyone in the team is positive. Our focus is to get back in the series."
For Sri Lanka, who will be without the injured Nuwan Kulasekara for the rest of the series, it will be about sorting out that batting order, with batsman after batsman falling cheaply in the first ODI.
The last three wins, including the two T20s, have been a little too close for comfort, and Mathews and co. will look to assert their dominance right from the off, to ensure a much more worry-free outing.
Bangladesh, of course, will have other plans.
Expected lineups: Bangladesh: Shamsur Rahman, Anamul Haque, Mominul Haque, Mushfiqur Rahim (capt), Shakib Al Hasan, Nasir Hossain, Naeem Islam, Mashrafe Mortaza, Sohag Gazi, Arafat Sunny, Rubel Hossain.
Sri Lanka: Kusal Perera, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kumar Sangakkara, Dinesh Chandimal, Ashan Priyanjan, Kithuruwan Vithanage, Angelo Mathews (capt), Thisara Perera, Sachithra Senanayake, Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS