'General Hospital' Spoilers: Ava Double-Crosses Sonny and Is Ric Lansing the Secret Investor?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 2:28 PM EST
Robin (Kimberly McCullough) is leaving Patrick on "General Hospital," and she might just tell him why.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
Robin recently told a stunned Patrick that she was leaving Port Charles only months after being back on the show and that is because of Victor's (Thaao Penghlis) request. If she doesn't tell him the reason why she's leaving, there might not be any chances of reconciliation when she returns to town in the future.
Meanwhile, the feud between the Corinthos and the Jeromes is in full force this week. Ava will make a big move and hand over all of Julian's computer files to Sonny as proof that she wants to move to the other team and join Corinthos. After reviewing Julian's files, Sonny was shocked to discover that Julian and the Jerome family have a silent partner who's bankrolling their group. Ava claims to not know who Julian's bankroller is and that she did not even know her brother had a silent investor.
Who could the secret partner that financially supports Julian and his family be? There could be two possible scenarios. It was recently announced that Rick Heart would return to "General Hospital" as Ric Lansing. His character left Port Charles in 2009 but promised to be back. Ric Lansing is Sonny's half brother and enemy, and it would make sense that he's been supporting Julian to help him take down Sonny. However, Julian has been terrible in taking Sonny down, prompting Ric to go back to Port Charles.
It could also be that the secret investor is a new character. It was recently revealed that Donna Mills is joining the "General Hospital" cast as a "guest star." The producers are very careful not to leak information about her character on the show, which can be unusual as producers tend to announce details about new characters right away. It could be that her new character would be Julian's bankroller.
Meanwhile, Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) will be shocked when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) tells them about Ben's real father. However, Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) could twist the story because of what Britt told Nikolas about Liz. Dante will be upset over the confusion.
"General Hospital" airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 pm on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’