'General Hospital' Spoilers: Ava Double-Crosses Sonny and Is Ric Lansing the Secret Investor?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 2:28 PM EST
Robin (Kimberly McCullough) is leaving Patrick on "General Hospital," and she might just tell him why.
Warning: Spoilers ahead!
Robin recently told a stunned Patrick that she was leaving Port Charles only months after being back on the show and that is because of Victor's (Thaao Penghlis) request. If she doesn't tell him the reason why she's leaving, there might not be any chances of reconciliation when she returns to town in the future.
Meanwhile, the feud between the Corinthos and the Jeromes is in full force this week. Ava will make a big move and hand over all of Julian's computer files to Sonny as proof that she wants to move to the other team and join Corinthos. After reviewing Julian's files, Sonny was shocked to discover that Julian and the Jerome family have a silent partner who's bankrolling their group. Ava claims to not know who Julian's bankroller is and that she did not even know her brother had a silent investor.
Who could the secret partner that financially supports Julian and his family be? There could be two possible scenarios. It was recently announced that Rick Heart would return to "General Hospital" as Ric Lansing. His character left Port Charles in 2009 but promised to be back. Ric Lansing is Sonny's half brother and enemy, and it would make sense that he's been supporting Julian to help him take down Sonny. However, Julian has been terrible in taking Sonny down, prompting Ric to go back to Port Charles.
It could also be that the secret investor is a new character. It was recently revealed that Donna Mills is joining the "General Hospital" cast as a "guest star." The producers are very careful not to leak information about her character on the show, which can be unusual as producers tend to announce details about new characters right away. It could be that her new character would be Julian's bankroller.
Meanwhile, Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) will be shocked when Liz (Rebecca Herbst) tells them about Ben's real father. However, Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) could twist the story because of what Britt told Nikolas about Liz. Dante will be upset over the confusion.
"General Hospital" airs Mondays through Fridays at 2:00 pm on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]