‘Transformers’ 4 Official Trailer Shows Dinobots Extreme Action [Cast and Release Date] [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | February 20, 2014 2:15 PM EST
'Transformers' 4: Age of Extinction official trailer has been released. The trailer gives viewers a glimpse of the action that can be expected from the movie. The most exciting element of the new movie is the introduction of Dinobots.
Fans are excited to see the new Dinobots in "Transformers" 4" Age of Extinction. Many who have been following the movie series have for long been waiting for this, the Dinobots have not disappointed the fans and the graphics have got the fans really excited.
Viewers can expect better action in the upcoming movie. The producers have tried some new action styles like the twin gun wielding "Transformer" gliding down in a parachute. The action sequence coupled with the introduction of new characters make the movie one of the most anticipated in 2014.
The story of "Transformers" 4: Age of Extinction revolves around a mechanic and his daughter who discover something that the Autobots, Decepticons and the government is very interested in. Who will get their hands on the discovery? Will the mechanic and his daughter survive the onslaught?
Fans are already excited to see the action in "Transformers" 4: Age of Extinction but many have expressed their disappointment when they did not find the character Sam, who was the protagonist in the previous movies from the franchise.
Star actor Mark Wahlberg joins the cast of the new movie playing the role of Cade Yeager, along with Nicola Peltz as Tessa Yeager, Stanley Tucci as Joshua, Abigail Klein as Joshua's Jr. Assistant, Sophia Myles as Darcy, Titus Welliver as Savoy and Kelsey Grammer as Harold Attinger.
The voice of Optimus Prime is by Peter Cullen, who was also involved with the previous movies from the same franchise. Optimus Prime is seen taking a big hit in the official trailer and is also seen riding a Dinobot in an action sequence.
"Transformers" 4: Age of Extinction will be released on 26 June 2014 in Australia, 27 June in the U.S and Canada and on 10 July in the U.K. The movie is set for a worldwide release in more than 50 countries.
More Articles to Read
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 - Will Arya Stark Get Her Revenge? Spoilers [Watch New Trailer] [Read]
'Star Wars' Actor Christopher Malcolm Dies at Age 67; Fans Send Love and Prayers [Read]
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Trailer Released; Meet the 5 Heroes in the Movie [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage