Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian literally move apart from each other. Of course, living separately is definitely the path that Lamar and Khloe have to take following their divorce. Who would have thought that Khloe's ex-husband would be moving out of the U.S. while going through their divorce process?
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
As previously reported, Lamar inked a contract with one of the basketball teams in Spain. He will be playing for Baskonia for 2 months, but part of Lamar's agreement with the Spanish basketball team is a possible contract extension until the end of the season.
Lamar has already flown to Spain on Feb 19. TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the former basketball player at the Los Angeles International Airport. The huge bling on Lamar's ring finger was pretty noticeable and, according to the popular entertainment Web site, it was his wedding ring.
Lamar was clearly making a statement about his marriage, after Khloe served him divorce papers, says the site.
However, Khloe doesn't seem to feel the same way. The 29-year-old reality TV star probably figures that it is best for her to block out her feelings so she can start anew. She doesn't seem to have any problem letting go. Khloe gives the impression that she is out to have fun. Her actions shows that she is not going to hang on to her failed marriage. She is just having fun. Recently, she has reportedly gone out with The Game at a night club in Hollywood a few days before Valentine's Day.
"I wouldn't say that they (Khloe and The Game) were showing that they're together but there was a lot of flirting and grinding," a source told Hollywood Life. It seems like all Khloe cares about is having fun and enjoying her new-found freedom after she filed for divorce.
On Feb 19, Khloe posted yet another inspiring quote on Instagram, suggesting that she may have really moved on completely from Lamar. The quote reads: "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide