Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian literally move apart from each other. Of course, living separately is definitely the path that Lamar and Khloe have to take following their divorce. Who would have thought that Khloe's ex-husband would be moving out of the U.S. while going through their divorce process?
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
As previously reported, Lamar inked a contract with one of the basketball teams in Spain. He will be playing for Baskonia for 2 months, but part of Lamar's agreement with the Spanish basketball team is a possible contract extension until the end of the season.
Lamar has already flown to Spain on Feb 19. TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the former basketball player at the Los Angeles International Airport. The huge bling on Lamar's ring finger was pretty noticeable and, according to the popular entertainment Web site, it was his wedding ring.
Lamar was clearly making a statement about his marriage, after Khloe served him divorce papers, says the site.
However, Khloe doesn't seem to feel the same way. The 29-year-old reality TV star probably figures that it is best for her to block out her feelings so she can start anew. She doesn't seem to have any problem letting go. Khloe gives the impression that she is out to have fun. Her actions shows that she is not going to hang on to her failed marriage. She is just having fun. Recently, she has reportedly gone out with The Game at a night club in Hollywood a few days before Valentine's Day.
"I wouldn't say that they (Khloe and The Game) were showing that they're together but there was a lot of flirting and grinding," a source told Hollywood Life. It seems like all Khloe cares about is having fun and enjoying her new-found freedom after she filed for divorce.
On Feb 19, Khloe posted yet another inspiring quote on Instagram, suggesting that she may have really moved on completely from Lamar. The quote reads: "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier