Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian literally move apart from each other. Of course, living separately is definitely the path that Lamar and Khloe have to take following their divorce. Who would have thought that Khloe's ex-husband would be moving out of the U.S. while going through their divorce process?
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
As previously reported, Lamar inked a contract with one of the basketball teams in Spain. He will be playing for Baskonia for 2 months, but part of Lamar's agreement with the Spanish basketball team is a possible contract extension until the end of the season.
Lamar has already flown to Spain on Feb 19. TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the former basketball player at the Los Angeles International Airport. The huge bling on Lamar's ring finger was pretty noticeable and, according to the popular entertainment Web site, it was his wedding ring.
Lamar was clearly making a statement about his marriage, after Khloe served him divorce papers, says the site.
However, Khloe doesn't seem to feel the same way. The 29-year-old reality TV star probably figures that it is best for her to block out her feelings so she can start anew. She doesn't seem to have any problem letting go. Khloe gives the impression that she is out to have fun. Her actions shows that she is not going to hang on to her failed marriage. She is just having fun. Recently, she has reportedly gone out with The Game at a night club in Hollywood a few days before Valentine's Day.
"I wouldn't say that they (Khloe and The Game) were showing that they're together but there was a lot of flirting and grinding," a source told Hollywood Life. It seems like all Khloe cares about is having fun and enjoying her new-found freedom after she filed for divorce.
On Feb 19, Khloe posted yet another inspiring quote on Instagram, suggesting that she may have really moved on completely from Lamar. The quote reads: "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- UFC President Dana White Says He is Very Excited for Anderson Silva’s Comeback in January
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Claims that Fabregas will Play Best Football Under Him
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists