Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian literally move apart from each other. Of course, living separately is definitely the path that Lamar and Khloe have to take following their divorce. Who would have thought that Khloe's ex-husband would be moving out of the U.S. while going through their divorce process?
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
As previously reported, Lamar inked a contract with one of the basketball teams in Spain. He will be playing for Baskonia for 2 months, but part of Lamar's agreement with the Spanish basketball team is a possible contract extension until the end of the season.
Lamar has already flown to Spain on Feb 19. TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the former basketball player at the Los Angeles International Airport. The huge bling on Lamar's ring finger was pretty noticeable and, according to the popular entertainment Web site, it was his wedding ring.
Lamar was clearly making a statement about his marriage, after Khloe served him divorce papers, says the site.
However, Khloe doesn't seem to feel the same way. The 29-year-old reality TV star probably figures that it is best for her to block out her feelings so she can start anew. She doesn't seem to have any problem letting go. Khloe gives the impression that she is out to have fun. Her actions shows that she is not going to hang on to her failed marriage. She is just having fun. Recently, she has reportedly gone out with The Game at a night club in Hollywood a few days before Valentine's Day.
"I wouldn't say that they (Khloe and The Game) were showing that they're together but there was a lot of flirting and grinding," a source told Hollywood Life. It seems like all Khloe cares about is having fun and enjoying her new-found freedom after she filed for divorce.
On Feb 19, Khloe posted yet another inspiring quote on Instagram, suggesting that she may have really moved on completely from Lamar. The quote reads: "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best