Lamar Odom-Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Lamar Moves to Spain and Takes Wedding Ring With Him, But Khloe Moves on From Ex-Husband
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian literally move apart from each other. Of course, living separately is definitely the path that Lamar and Khloe have to take following their divorce. Who would have thought that Khloe's ex-husband would be moving out of the U.S. while going through their divorce process?
Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom.
As previously reported, Lamar inked a contract with one of the basketball teams in Spain. He will be playing for Baskonia for 2 months, but part of Lamar's agreement with the Spanish basketball team is a possible contract extension until the end of the season.
Lamar has already flown to Spain on Feb 19. TMZ obtained exclusive photos of the former basketball player at the Los Angeles International Airport. The huge bling on Lamar's ring finger was pretty noticeable and, according to the popular entertainment Web site, it was his wedding ring.
Lamar was clearly making a statement about his marriage, after Khloe served him divorce papers, says the site.
However, Khloe doesn't seem to feel the same way. The 29-year-old reality TV star probably figures that it is best for her to block out her feelings so she can start anew. She doesn't seem to have any problem letting go. Khloe gives the impression that she is out to have fun. Her actions shows that she is not going to hang on to her failed marriage. She is just having fun. Recently, she has reportedly gone out with The Game at a night club in Hollywood a few days before Valentine's Day.
"I wouldn't say that they (Khloe and The Game) were showing that they're together but there was a lot of flirting and grinding," a source told Hollywood Life. It seems like all Khloe cares about is having fun and enjoying her new-found freedom after she filed for divorce.
On Feb 19, Khloe posted yet another inspiring quote on Instagram, suggesting that she may have really moved on completely from Lamar. The quote reads: "Don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown