Far Cry 4 Teased, More Details of inFamous: Second Son and Xbox One Media Remote Revealed
By Gel Galang | February 20, 2014 12:02 PM EST
As early as 2013, Ubisoft has already been teasing and hinting at the next Far Cry installment.
"We're totally psyched from [Far Cry 3]. It's a great brand, and now it's got the recognition it deserves, so we're clearly going to make another one. More on that soon," said Tony Key, Ubisoft, senior VP of marketing and sales, to GameSpot in a previous interview.
Now, Ubisoft is at it again, as it tweeted a photo of Vaas Montenegro pointing to someone who appears to be skiing and captioned with "It's time to update that definition... #Sochi2014 #FarCry."
*Check out the details for Pokemon's Special Battle and Battle Trozei: Read here for more.
Naturally, this has gotten fans in a frenzy, though Ubisoft is not yet saying anything definitive. "Nothing has been announced yet, we'll let your know if there is any news around a new Far Cry game," said Ubisoft over their Twitter account.
inFamous: Second Son art and installation size
As the release date of inFamous: Second Son comes nearer, more teasers are coming out for the game. This time, the new images come from community coordinator for PlayStation France PixelTux, where he posted the inFamous: Second Son jacket captured by DualShockers.
*More updates from 4J Studios regarding the Minecraft TU14: Check it out plus more Minecraft news here.
Aside from the jacket art, there was also a screenshot of the details for the game, which includes the game size, 24GB, a pretty small download for what appears to be a great game.
Over at the PlayStation Europe forum, PixelTux has also posted a few screenshots of the game, which you can enjoy in the link above. The game is set to launch on March 21 in North America and Europe.
Xbox One media remote coming--how will it fare?
Controlling your media apps on the Xbox One may now be possible in the same way that you do your Xbox 360 apps--that is,with the media remote control.
*Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare release date is almost here: Check out this funny live-action trailer teaser.
Apparently, the same treatment will be given to Microsoft's next-gen console, as GameSpot reports that sources have stated that the Xbox One media remote will be announced soon.
There have been reports that the device will be an infrared remote that will control the TV and AV receiver, as well as have a button to launch the OneGuide TV function. However, some features may only be for the U.S., like the channel up and down buttons for the TV app.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Speculations for Mega Evolutions; X and Y Double Battles Detailed
- Destiny News: Burning Questions Answered, New Info for Game Spotted and New Artwork Showcased
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Sony Xperia T3 vs. HTC Desire 816 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install