Lindsay Lohan's Personal Documentary to Premiere on March 9: Angry Lawyers Demand Other Camps to Keep Mum About Drugs
By charmaine corne clutton | February 20, 2014 11:50 AM EST
Wild child Lindsay Lohan is said to release an 8-part documentary about her fall from fame and her rise from the ashes of her past, wild life. The personal documentary is going to be aired on March 9, premiering on the Oprah Winfrey Network at 10 pm. The documentary is directed by none other than Emmy nominated moviemaker Amy Rice-therefore, viewers shall definitely be up for some good treat from the Emmy nominated director.
The documentary is said to chronicle the life of the wild child from her downwards spiral to drugs and her recovery by the help of her friends and family. During the premiere of the documentary, Lohan is constantly seen with her new life coaches-a sober coach and a personal assistant.
Meanwhile, the anchors of Fox News have recently claimed that Lindsay and her Mom Dina have been smoking up 'coccaine' rather regularly. The anchors basically tried to predict that Justin Bieber and Lindsay Lohan were the next ones to succumb to substance abuse. Panelist Michelle Fields later then insisted that the wild child was condoned by none other than her mom-Dina Lohan.
Hence, because of such turn of events, Mark Heller, the lawyer of the Lohans, sent a letter to whoever has been propagating the bad news about Lindsay Lohan's alleged drug use with her mom. Do you think that Lindsay Lohan might be smoking up some crack with her very own mom Dina Lohan who has been battling emotional issues as well?
In other news, it is said that LiLo is trying in as much to get her act straight; according to NY Daily News, Lindsay Lohan has cut all ties with her "bad friends," as she is gearing up to star and produce in the upcoming thriller, "Inconceivable." The movie is set to be filmed by late March, according to the news outlet.
The star is obsessed with her comeback, as Lilo believes that the "Inconceivable" opportunity is her ticket to Hollywood glam...again. The news over the news anchors' reckless comments hurt Lilo's camp; as if the remarks about the irresponsible news about Lilo and her mother weren't enough, the news anchors added insult to the injury by saying that the "Lizzy and Dick" star could end up like Philip Seymour Hoffman.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports