Suspended Canadian Senator Patrick Brazeau Starts Working in Strip Club as Manager
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 20, 2014 11:10 AM EST
Suspended Canadian senator Patrick Brazeau has got a new job. He is working in one of the strip clubs in Ottawa as a manager.
Mr. Brazeau started his job at BareFax Gentlemen's Club on Tuesday February 18 after he had been suspended without pay from the Senate in November 2013. The strip club he is working in is quite close to Parliament Hill which is situated in Byward Market.
CTV News reported that Mr Brazeau was interviewed for the post of a day manager around two weeks after he had been referred by one of the family friends of the club owner, as told by the daughter of the club owner. His job requires him to work four days a week, while he is going to enjoy off-days on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. He will be responsible for managing around 25 staff.
According to the authorities of BareFax, Mr. Brazeau's appointment was not meant to bring additional attention to the club. On the contrary, he was given the job since the owner was convinced about his strength in communication as well as people skills. Such capabilities are going to be his asset as the manager of the club. Mr Brazeau, like any other employee at the club, will have to go through a probation period for three months.
Reporters were already there in front of the strip club to have a conversation with Mr Brazeau when he arrived there on Wednesday. However, he decided not to talk to the reporters for some reasons. Mr Brazeau may not be a stranger to the job of a reporter as he had earlier worked as one of the freelance reporters for Frank Magazine based in Halifax. It was where he worked in December after his suspension. Mr. Brazeau, nevertheless, could only manage to write only one column before he was asked to quit the job.
Mr. Brazeau was suspended from the Senate on the charge of breach of trust and fraud.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Amner Hall Residence
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Spying Claims Muddle New Zealand Election as Dotcom Calls Key Gov't An 'American Slave'
- Germany to Send Soldiers to Iraq, Bans Displays of Support for ISIS
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date