'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump Denies Stirring Rumours Kyle Richards' Husband Cheated
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 10:51 AM EST
On the last episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards wanted to make peace with Carlton Gebbia, but another disagreement ensued because of Lisa Vanderpump's actions.
To smooth things between them, Richards wanted to give a gold ring to Carlton after calling her "anti-Semetic." The ring matched a necklace Carlton supposedly owns. Things were already getting better until Vanderpump made a malicious comment about the ring, causing Kyle to get upset and Carlton refusing the gift.
"You said it was gold and did not match with blue! That's what Brandi said you said," Kyle confronted Lisa, who denied Brandi's accusations. "It is nice jewelry. Why would I do that?"
The two decided to just agree to disagree, but Kyle still told the camera: "She is telling Carlton that does not look like it goes with the necklace, telling her don't take it. Then she comes up over to me and says 'that's a gesture on your part, right? Do not play those games."
As the show continued, Kyle thinks Carloton may have put a hex on their family computer. The home screen, which usually shows family photos, is now showing words like "travesty" and "bigot."
Meanwhile, as the ladies shopped for their trip to Puerto Rico, Kyle confronted Lisa again for spreading rumours about her husband's cheating. "I want to move forward. It was hurtful. I don't want to keep bringing it up," Kyle told Lisa, who had previously revealed about Mauricio Umansky's cheating in front of their daughter.
"I want to hear Lisa say she's sorry. This is what makes me so upset," Kyle told the camera.
However, Lisa was just as frustrated. "Ken and I have been so supportive. I don't need to justify my position. You'll never find a friend that was more loyal to you. Don't forget that, missy!"
The ladies are about to leave for Puerto Rico and viewers now wonder whether they would be able to survive the trip without going against each other.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Monday at 8:00 pm on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order