'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump Denies Stirring Rumours Kyle Richards' Husband Cheated
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 10:51 AM EST
On the last episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards wanted to make peace with Carlton Gebbia, but another disagreement ensued because of Lisa Vanderpump's actions.
To smooth things between them, Richards wanted to give a gold ring to Carlton after calling her "anti-Semetic." The ring matched a necklace Carlton supposedly owns. Things were already getting better until Vanderpump made a malicious comment about the ring, causing Kyle to get upset and Carlton refusing the gift.
"You said it was gold and did not match with blue! That's what Brandi said you said," Kyle confronted Lisa, who denied Brandi's accusations. "It is nice jewelry. Why would I do that?"
The two decided to just agree to disagree, but Kyle still told the camera: "She is telling Carlton that does not look like it goes with the necklace, telling her don't take it. Then she comes up over to me and says 'that's a gesture on your part, right? Do not play those games."
As the show continued, Kyle thinks Carloton may have put a hex on their family computer. The home screen, which usually shows family photos, is now showing words like "travesty" and "bigot."
Meanwhile, as the ladies shopped for their trip to Puerto Rico, Kyle confronted Lisa again for spreading rumours about her husband's cheating. "I want to move forward. It was hurtful. I don't want to keep bringing it up," Kyle told Lisa, who had previously revealed about Mauricio Umansky's cheating in front of their daughter.
"I want to hear Lisa say she's sorry. This is what makes me so upset," Kyle told the camera.
However, Lisa was just as frustrated. "Ken and I have been so supportive. I don't need to justify my position. You'll never find a friend that was more loyal to you. Don't forget that, missy!"
The ladies are about to leave for Puerto Rico and viewers now wonder whether they would be able to survive the trip without going against each other.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Monday at 8:00 pm on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef