'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump Denies Stirring Rumours Kyle Richards' Husband Cheated
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 10:51 AM EST
On the last episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards wanted to make peace with Carlton Gebbia, but another disagreement ensued because of Lisa Vanderpump's actions.
To smooth things between them, Richards wanted to give a gold ring to Carlton after calling her "anti-Semetic." The ring matched a necklace Carlton supposedly owns. Things were already getting better until Vanderpump made a malicious comment about the ring, causing Kyle to get upset and Carlton refusing the gift.
"You said it was gold and did not match with blue! That's what Brandi said you said," Kyle confronted Lisa, who denied Brandi's accusations. "It is nice jewelry. Why would I do that?"
The two decided to just agree to disagree, but Kyle still told the camera: "She is telling Carlton that does not look like it goes with the necklace, telling her don't take it. Then she comes up over to me and says 'that's a gesture on your part, right? Do not play those games."
As the show continued, Kyle thinks Carloton may have put a hex on their family computer. The home screen, which usually shows family photos, is now showing words like "travesty" and "bigot."
Meanwhile, as the ladies shopped for their trip to Puerto Rico, Kyle confronted Lisa again for spreading rumours about her husband's cheating. "I want to move forward. It was hurtful. I don't want to keep bringing it up," Kyle told Lisa, who had previously revealed about Mauricio Umansky's cheating in front of their daughter.
"I want to hear Lisa say she's sorry. This is what makes me so upset," Kyle told the camera.
However, Lisa was just as frustrated. "Ken and I have been so supportive. I don't need to justify my position. You'll never find a friend that was more loyal to you. Don't forget that, missy!"
The ladies are about to leave for Puerto Rico and viewers now wonder whether they would be able to survive the trip without going against each other.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Monday at 8:00 pm on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report