'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump Denies Stirring Rumours Kyle Richards' Husband Cheated
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 10:51 AM EST
On the last episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards wanted to make peace with Carlton Gebbia, but another disagreement ensued because of Lisa Vanderpump's actions.
To smooth things between them, Richards wanted to give a gold ring to Carlton after calling her "anti-Semetic." The ring matched a necklace Carlton supposedly owns. Things were already getting better until Vanderpump made a malicious comment about the ring, causing Kyle to get upset and Carlton refusing the gift.
"You said it was gold and did not match with blue! That's what Brandi said you said," Kyle confronted Lisa, who denied Brandi's accusations. "It is nice jewelry. Why would I do that?"
The two decided to just agree to disagree, but Kyle still told the camera: "She is telling Carlton that does not look like it goes with the necklace, telling her don't take it. Then she comes up over to me and says 'that's a gesture on your part, right? Do not play those games."
As the show continued, Kyle thinks Carloton may have put a hex on their family computer. The home screen, which usually shows family photos, is now showing words like "travesty" and "bigot."
Meanwhile, as the ladies shopped for their trip to Puerto Rico, Kyle confronted Lisa again for spreading rumours about her husband's cheating. "I want to move forward. It was hurtful. I don't want to keep bringing it up," Kyle told Lisa, who had previously revealed about Mauricio Umansky's cheating in front of their daughter.
"I want to hear Lisa say she's sorry. This is what makes me so upset," Kyle told the camera.
However, Lisa was just as frustrated. "Ken and I have been so supportive. I don't need to justify my position. You'll never find a friend that was more loyal to you. Don't forget that, missy!"
The ladies are about to leave for Puerto Rico and viewers now wonder whether they would be able to survive the trip without going against each other.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Monday at 8:00 pm on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28