'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lisa Vanderpump Denies Stirring Rumours Kyle Richards' Husband Cheated
By Vanessa Francisco | February 20, 2014 10:51 AM EST
On the last episode of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards wanted to make peace with Carlton Gebbia, but another disagreement ensued because of Lisa Vanderpump's actions.
To smooth things between them, Richards wanted to give a gold ring to Carlton after calling her "anti-Semetic." The ring matched a necklace Carlton supposedly owns. Things were already getting better until Vanderpump made a malicious comment about the ring, causing Kyle to get upset and Carlton refusing the gift.
"You said it was gold and did not match with blue! That's what Brandi said you said," Kyle confronted Lisa, who denied Brandi's accusations. "It is nice jewelry. Why would I do that?"
The two decided to just agree to disagree, but Kyle still told the camera: "She is telling Carlton that does not look like it goes with the necklace, telling her don't take it. Then she comes up over to me and says 'that's a gesture on your part, right? Do not play those games."
As the show continued, Kyle thinks Carloton may have put a hex on their family computer. The home screen, which usually shows family photos, is now showing words like "travesty" and "bigot."
Meanwhile, as the ladies shopped for their trip to Puerto Rico, Kyle confronted Lisa again for spreading rumours about her husband's cheating. "I want to move forward. It was hurtful. I don't want to keep bringing it up," Kyle told Lisa, who had previously revealed about Mauricio Umansky's cheating in front of their daughter.
"I want to hear Lisa say she's sorry. This is what makes me so upset," Kyle told the camera.
However, Lisa was just as frustrated. "Ken and I have been so supportive. I don't need to justify my position. You'll never find a friend that was more loyal to you. Don't forget that, missy!"
The ladies are about to leave for Puerto Rico and viewers now wonder whether they would be able to survive the trip without going against each other.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" airs every Monday at 8:00 pm on Bravo.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists