Hopeful Justin Bieber Turning a New Leaf, Tweeted: 'I See All Your Comments, Keep Strong'
By Maychelle Ornos | February 20, 2014 10:19 AM EST
This may have been one of the positive news on the young pop sensation Justin Bieber after months of run-ins with the law and the much publicized break-up with former girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer has recently expressed his new passion for hip hop and is now working hard to realize this goal. He even wants to move to Atlanta as soon as possible to launch his new hip hop career.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
After being discovered in YouTube by Scooter Braun and signing up for the Raymond Braun Media Group, the Canadian pop singer has made millions fans across the globe. However, the fame and money has led to several run-ins with the law mainly because of illegal drugs and misdemeanour. The sweet and God-fearing boy got lost while growing up in Hollywood.
He is living the posh lifestyle and keeps a number of people as his posse who follows him around wherever he goes, in which some of them are even living with him in his mansion. The constant parties, drugs and other offensive activities have led to the filing of petition by the people of America to be deported, in which the White House has promised a response to the said petition as soon as the threshold was crossed according to Rolling Stone.
This might have led to the change of pace of the Pop star as he is now reportedly focusing on his new album. He worked together with Sage the Gemini on a single track entitled "Gas Pedal" just before he got into so much trouble with the law.
But through all these negative publicity, Bieber tweeted to his fans to keep strong. "I see all your comments. Keep strong. Be the best that you can be. Much Love," said Bieber to his Twitter follower.
Apparently he is now busy with dance rehearsals, guitar practice and voice strengthening exercises. He is back in the studio writing new songs, possibly for his upcoming new album. "Always working to get better," tweeted Bieber. This new focus might do him good to keep him off the streets and off from drugs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools