Hopeful Justin Bieber Turning a New Leaf, Tweeted: 'I See All Your Comments, Keep Strong'
By Maychelle Ornos | February 20, 2014 10:19 AM EST
This may have been one of the positive news on the young pop sensation Justin Bieber after months of run-ins with the law and the much publicized break-up with former girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer has recently expressed his new passion for hip hop and is now working hard to realize this goal. He even wants to move to Atlanta as soon as possible to launch his new hip hop career.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
After being discovered in YouTube by Scooter Braun and signing up for the Raymond Braun Media Group, the Canadian pop singer has made millions fans across the globe. However, the fame and money has led to several run-ins with the law mainly because of illegal drugs and misdemeanour. The sweet and God-fearing boy got lost while growing up in Hollywood.
He is living the posh lifestyle and keeps a number of people as his posse who follows him around wherever he goes, in which some of them are even living with him in his mansion. The constant parties, drugs and other offensive activities have led to the filing of petition by the people of America to be deported, in which the White House has promised a response to the said petition as soon as the threshold was crossed according to Rolling Stone.
This might have led to the change of pace of the Pop star as he is now reportedly focusing on his new album. He worked together with Sage the Gemini on a single track entitled "Gas Pedal" just before he got into so much trouble with the law.
But through all these negative publicity, Bieber tweeted to his fans to keep strong. "I see all your comments. Keep strong. Be the best that you can be. Much Love," said Bieber to his Twitter follower.
Apparently he is now busy with dance rehearsals, guitar practice and voice strengthening exercises. He is back in the studio writing new songs, possibly for his upcoming new album. "Always working to get better," tweeted Bieber. This new focus might do him good to keep him off the streets and off from drugs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales