Hopeful Justin Bieber Turning a New Leaf, Tweeted: 'I See All Your Comments, Keep Strong'
By Maychelle Ornos | February 20, 2014 10:19 AM EST
This may have been one of the positive news on the young pop sensation Justin Bieber after months of run-ins with the law and the much publicized break-up with former girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Baby" singer has recently expressed his new passion for hip hop and is now working hard to realize this goal. He even wants to move to Atlanta as soon as possible to launch his new hip hop career.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
After being discovered in YouTube by Scooter Braun and signing up for the Raymond Braun Media Group, the Canadian pop singer has made millions fans across the globe. However, the fame and money has led to several run-ins with the law mainly because of illegal drugs and misdemeanour. The sweet and God-fearing boy got lost while growing up in Hollywood.
He is living the posh lifestyle and keeps a number of people as his posse who follows him around wherever he goes, in which some of them are even living with him in his mansion. The constant parties, drugs and other offensive activities have led to the filing of petition by the people of America to be deported, in which the White House has promised a response to the said petition as soon as the threshold was crossed according to Rolling Stone.
This might have led to the change of pace of the Pop star as he is now reportedly focusing on his new album. He worked together with Sage the Gemini on a single track entitled "Gas Pedal" just before he got into so much trouble with the law.
But through all these negative publicity, Bieber tweeted to his fans to keep strong. "I see all your comments. Keep strong. Be the best that you can be. Much Love," said Bieber to his Twitter follower.
Apparently he is now busy with dance rehearsals, guitar practice and voice strengthening exercises. He is back in the studio writing new songs, possibly for his upcoming new album. "Always working to get better," tweeted Bieber. This new focus might do him good to keep him off the streets and off from drugs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet