Alia Bhatt Promotes 'Highway' on Radio Mirchi [PHOTOS]
By ANGELA NOTLIA | February 20, 2014 2:23 AM EST
Actress Alia Bhatt visited Radio Mirchi on Tuesday to promote her upcoming film "Highway".
Alia looked beautiful in a simple multi-colour shirt and ripped denims. The actress performed a song in the film and was seen having a great time in the studio.
However, her "Highway" co-star Randeep Hooda was not seen during the promotional visit. "Highway" is understood to be a story about a kidnapped young city girl, who finds her freedom in the journey with her kidnapper.
The film, which was screened in the panorama section of the 2014 Berlin International Festival, has generated plenty of expectations among the fans. "Highway" music, composed by AR Rahman, debuted on number one position on iTunes India, with the track 'Maahi Ve' being the chart topping single.
Directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, "Highway" will be released worldwide on 21 February.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen