Bollywood Celebrities, Designers Attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conference [PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 1:43 AM EST
Bollywood celebrities Along With Their Designers attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conferences [PHOTOS]
The recent Lakme Fashion Week press conference held in Mumbai saw the presence of several Bollywood celebrities and models, along with their designers.
Among those who attended the press conference were actors Mahie Gill, Amrita Puri, Neha Sharma, Mandira Bedi, Ali Fazal, anchor/model Shibani and other fashion designers.
The LFW Summer-Resort 2014, which is set to begin on 11 March, will have a total of 98 designers in participation, including Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani, Anju Modi, Shehlaa Khan, Rahul Mishra and Anita Dongre.
Mawi, a Britain-based accessory designer will make her debut at the LFW, by putting together a show tittled "Indian Odyssey", sharing the ramp with designer Gaurav Gupta.
Purnima Lamba, Head of Innovations at Lakme said: "We have a mix of newcomers and established designers. This season we are infusing magic of color and light with Lakme Absolute Color Illusion range that spells mystery with stroke of metallic shades. We are planning something big and different for the Finale," according to Economic Times.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be opened by Bollywood's favourite designer Manish Malhotra.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- ‘Suits’ Season 4, Episode 7 Spoilers: Mike, Rachel May Break-Up in We’re Done [VIDEO]
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Delayed Galaxy Note 4 Release Date, Plastic-Wrapped Galaxy Alpha Likely as Samsung Internal Quarrel Intensifies – Reports
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- Xiaomi Mi Band Joins Wearable Device Bandwagon, with More Features for a Low Cost