Bollywood Celebrities, Designers Attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conference [PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 1:43 AM EST
Bollywood celebrities Along With Their Designers attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conferences [PHOTOS]
The recent Lakme Fashion Week press conference held in Mumbai saw the presence of several Bollywood celebrities and models, along with their designers.
Among those who attended the press conference were actors Mahie Gill, Amrita Puri, Neha Sharma, Mandira Bedi, Ali Fazal, anchor/model Shibani and other fashion designers.
The LFW Summer-Resort 2014, which is set to begin on 11 March, will have a total of 98 designers in participation, including Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani, Anju Modi, Shehlaa Khan, Rahul Mishra and Anita Dongre.
Mawi, a Britain-based accessory designer will make her debut at the LFW, by putting together a show tittled "Indian Odyssey", sharing the ramp with designer Gaurav Gupta.
Purnima Lamba, Head of Innovations at Lakme said: "We have a mix of newcomers and established designers. This season we are infusing magic of color and light with Lakme Absolute Color Illusion range that spells mystery with stroke of metallic shades. We are planning something big and different for the Finale," according to Economic Times.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be opened by Bollywood's favourite designer Manish Malhotra.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2