Bollywood Celebrities, Designers Attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conference [PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 1:43 AM EST
Bollywood celebrities Along With Their Designers attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conferences [PHOTOS]
The recent Lakme Fashion Week press conference held in Mumbai saw the presence of several Bollywood celebrities and models, along with their designers.
Among those who attended the press conference were actors Mahie Gill, Amrita Puri, Neha Sharma, Mandira Bedi, Ali Fazal, anchor/model Shibani and other fashion designers.
The LFW Summer-Resort 2014, which is set to begin on 11 March, will have a total of 98 designers in participation, including Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani, Anju Modi, Shehlaa Khan, Rahul Mishra and Anita Dongre.
Mawi, a Britain-based accessory designer will make her debut at the LFW, by putting together a show tittled "Indian Odyssey", sharing the ramp with designer Gaurav Gupta.
Purnima Lamba, Head of Innovations at Lakme said: "We have a mix of newcomers and established designers. This season we are infusing magic of color and light with Lakme Absolute Color Illusion range that spells mystery with stroke of metallic shades. We are planning something big and different for the Finale," according to Economic Times.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be opened by Bollywood's favourite designer Manish Malhotra.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko