Bollywood Celebrities, Designers Attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conference [PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 1:43 AM EST
Bollywood celebrities Along With Their Designers attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conferences [PHOTOS]
The recent Lakme Fashion Week press conference held in Mumbai saw the presence of several Bollywood celebrities and models, along with their designers.
Among those who attended the press conference were actors Mahie Gill, Amrita Puri, Neha Sharma, Mandira Bedi, Ali Fazal, anchor/model Shibani and other fashion designers.
The LFW Summer-Resort 2014, which is set to begin on 11 March, will have a total of 98 designers in participation, including Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani, Anju Modi, Shehlaa Khan, Rahul Mishra and Anita Dongre.
Mawi, a Britain-based accessory designer will make her debut at the LFW, by putting together a show tittled "Indian Odyssey", sharing the ramp with designer Gaurav Gupta.
Purnima Lamba, Head of Innovations at Lakme said: "We have a mix of newcomers and established designers. This season we are infusing magic of color and light with Lakme Absolute Color Illusion range that spells mystery with stroke of metallic shades. We are planning something big and different for the Finale," according to Economic Times.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be opened by Bollywood's favourite designer Manish Malhotra.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand