Bollywood Celebrities, Designers Attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conference [PHOTOS]
February 20, 2014 1:43 AM EST
Bollywood celebrities Along With Their Designers attend Lakme Fashion Week Press Conferences [PHOTOS]
The recent Lakme Fashion Week press conference held in Mumbai saw the presence of several Bollywood celebrities and models, along with their designers.
Among those who attended the press conference were actors Mahie Gill, Amrita Puri, Neha Sharma, Mandira Bedi, Ali Fazal, anchor/model Shibani and other fashion designers.
The LFW Summer-Resort 2014, which is set to begin on 11 March, will have a total of 98 designers in participation, including Neeta Lulla, Tarun Tahiliani, Anju Modi, Shehlaa Khan, Rahul Mishra and Anita Dongre.
Mawi, a Britain-based accessory designer will make her debut at the LFW, by putting together a show tittled "Indian Odyssey", sharing the ramp with designer Gaurav Gupta.
Purnima Lamba, Head of Innovations at Lakme said: "We have a mix of newcomers and established designers. This season we are infusing magic of color and light with Lakme Absolute Color Illusion range that spells mystery with stroke of metallic shades. We are planning something big and different for the Finale," according to Economic Times.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will be opened by Bollywood's favourite designer Manish Malhotra.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]