'My Kitchen Rules' Season 5 Episode 15 'Instant Restaurant 3–3: Josh & Danielle': It’s the MKR Experimental Foodies from Victoria!
By Janice Somosot | February 19, 2014 9:31 PM EST
Here's some "My Kitchen Rules" (MKR) Season 5 information about Episode 15 titled "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle." After the MKR villains Chloe James and Kelly Ramsay from Western Australia (WA) returned with a vengeance on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, it's time to welcome the MKR experimental foodies Josh Geard and Danielle Najda from Victoria! Read on to find out more about "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle" (air date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014).
According to Yahoo! 7 Australia, Josh and Danielle of Team VIC G are the next gatecrashers that will be featured in Round 3 of "My Kitchen Rules." The couple reportedly loves to experiment with molecular gastronomy.
MKR's Wikipedia page states that Round 3 will feature the three lowest scoring safe teams and three new "gatecrasher" teams. They will compete with each other in another Instant Restaurant Round.
In the "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle," former AFL player Josh and his girlfriend of two years, Danielle prepared an extra special entrée, main dish and dessert for MKR judges Manu Feildel and Pete Evans as well as the other contestants of Australia's popular reality cooking competition.
Josh and Danielle's entrée is Oxtail and Mushroom Gyoza with Hazelnut Oil and Grape Vinaigrette and Apple Sphere (Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It received a score of 3 from MKR judge Pete Evans and a 5 from Manu Feildel.
They served the main dish of Sous Vide Salmon with Cinnamon Biscuit, Vanilla Mayonnaise and Pea and Radish (Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It received a score of 5 from Pete and Manu.
To cap off the meal, the couple served Banana Parfait with Maple Syrup Bacon for dessert Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It also received a score of 5 from Pete and Manu.
All in all, Team VIC G received a total score of 51 out of 110.
Josh and Danielle's Instant Restaurant is called Alchemy and it is very unique because they made everything in it edible! They even used an edible menu to list all the dishes that they will serve their guests. That way, their guests can read the menu and take a bite out of it while waiting for the actual meal. Click HERE to see a photo of it from the official MKR Facebook page.
Click HERE to view Josh and Danielle's video diary for "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle" from the Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site.
Click HERE to watch other videos featuring Team VIC G experimental foodies Josh Geard and Danielle Najda from Victoria (source: Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site).
Click HERE to see a photo of Josh and Danielle from the official MKR Facebook page.
Stay tuned for more updates about "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5.
'My Kitchen Rules' Season 5 Episode 14 'Instant Restaurant 3-2: Chloe & Kelly': MKR Villains Return with a Vengeance! [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'My Kitchen Rules' NSW Gatecrashers Tresne and Carly Next Up for Instant Restaurant Round as Jess and Felix Get Booted Out [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'My Kitchen Rules' Competitors Christo Gibson and Bianca Johnston Dating? On-Set Source Reveals They Made Out in Front of Other Contestants (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date