'My Kitchen Rules' Season 5 Episode 15 'Instant Restaurant 3–3: Josh & Danielle': It’s the MKR Experimental Foodies from Victoria!
By Janice Somosot | February 19, 2014 9:31 PM EST
Here's some "My Kitchen Rules" (MKR) Season 5 information about Episode 15 titled "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle." After the MKR villains Chloe James and Kelly Ramsay from Western Australia (WA) returned with a vengeance on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, it's time to welcome the MKR experimental foodies Josh Geard and Danielle Najda from Victoria! Read on to find out more about "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle" (air date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014).
According to Yahoo! 7 Australia, Josh and Danielle of Team VIC G are the next gatecrashers that will be featured in Round 3 of "My Kitchen Rules." The couple reportedly loves to experiment with molecular gastronomy.
MKR's Wikipedia page states that Round 3 will feature the three lowest scoring safe teams and three new "gatecrasher" teams. They will compete with each other in another Instant Restaurant Round.
In the "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle," former AFL player Josh and his girlfriend of two years, Danielle prepared an extra special entrée, main dish and dessert for MKR judges Manu Feildel and Pete Evans as well as the other contestants of Australia's popular reality cooking competition.
Josh and Danielle's entrée is Oxtail and Mushroom Gyoza with Hazelnut Oil and Grape Vinaigrette and Apple Sphere (Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It received a score of 3 from MKR judge Pete Evans and a 5 from Manu Feildel.
They served the main dish of Sous Vide Salmon with Cinnamon Biscuit, Vanilla Mayonnaise and Pea and Radish (Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It received a score of 5 from Pete and Manu.
To cap off the meal, the couple served Banana Parfait with Maple Syrup Bacon for dessert Click HERE to see recipe from Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site). It also received a score of 5 from Pete and Manu.
All in all, Team VIC G received a total score of 51 out of 110.
Josh and Danielle's Instant Restaurant is called Alchemy and it is very unique because they made everything in it edible! They even used an edible menu to list all the dishes that they will serve their guests. That way, their guests can read the menu and take a bite out of it while waiting for the actual meal. Click HERE to see a photo of it from the official MKR Facebook page.
Click HERE to view Josh and Danielle's video diary for "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5 Episode 15 "Instant Restaurant 3-3: Josh & Danielle" from the Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site.
Click HERE to watch other videos featuring Team VIC G experimental foodies Josh Geard and Danielle Najda from Victoria (source: Yahoo! 7 Australia Web site).
Click HERE to see a photo of Josh and Danielle from the official MKR Facebook page.
Stay tuned for more updates about "My Kitchen Rules" Season 5.
'My Kitchen Rules' Season 5 Episode 14 'Instant Restaurant 3-2: Chloe & Kelly': MKR Villains Return with a Vengeance! [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'My Kitchen Rules' NSW Gatecrashers Tresne and Carly Next Up for Instant Restaurant Round as Jess and Felix Get Booted Out [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'My Kitchen Rules' Competitors Christo Gibson and Bianca Johnston Dating? On-Set Source Reveals They Made Out in Front of Other Contestants (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People