Brandi Glanville Claims Ex Eddie Cibrian Is Asking Her For Child Support
By Vanessa Francisco | February 19, 2014 7:44 PM EST
Over three years after their divorce, Brandi Glanville was left with her two children allegedly after her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with country singer LeAnn Rimes. Cibrian has already married Rimes and in spite of living a life of luxury, Glanville still claims that he is asking for child support. Is the estranged couple going back to court?
Glanville and Cibrian share the custody of their sons, 10-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jake. This has caused a lot of controversy and feud over Rimes' role as the boys' stepmother with the singer blogging about "removing the 'step' when the boys are at home, preferring to be called just 'mom.'" The relationship between Cibrian and Glanville still remained rocky even while they both tried to make an effort to be at peace for the sake of their sons. It has been and is still continuously documented through Twitter pages and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" episodes.
"To all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce and not seeing your children grow up half the time, walk a mile in my shoes," Brandi Glanville tweeted, apparently talking about those who claim she is still the one who keeps opening up the issues between her, Cibrian, and LeAnn Rimes. "I am not taking cheap shot at my ex husband in my new book because it is all true and now Mr. Fancy new cars and house man is asking me for child support! Youknownada."
According to report, the 41-year-old RHOBV star lives in a modest home in Hollywood Hills along Mulholland Drive while Rimes and Cibrian just recently purchase a new 6-bedroom home worth $3 million in the Hidden Hills neighborhood in 2013. Rimes' estimated net worth is $20 million. Reports say Glanville was advised by her lawyers not to discuss support payments with Cibrian further.
Glanville has also admitted having used Twitter to obsess over Cibrian and Rimes after the divorce. "It turns out that the Internet can be your worst enemy," she says in her book. "Especially when you spend a lot of your time googling about how to survive cheating, medical conditions or reviewing the Twitter page of a coun*** singer who likes to post countless photos of your kids #StillBugs."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate