Brandi Glanville Claims Ex Eddie Cibrian Is Asking Her For Child Support
By Vanessa Francisco | February 19, 2014 7:44 PM EST
Over three years after their divorce, Brandi Glanville was left with her two children allegedly after her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with country singer LeAnn Rimes. Cibrian has already married Rimes and in spite of living a life of luxury, Glanville still claims that he is asking for child support. Is the estranged couple going back to court?
Glanville and Cibrian share the custody of their sons, 10-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jake. This has caused a lot of controversy and feud over Rimes' role as the boys' stepmother with the singer blogging about "removing the 'step' when the boys are at home, preferring to be called just 'mom.'" The relationship between Cibrian and Glanville still remained rocky even while they both tried to make an effort to be at peace for the sake of their sons. It has been and is still continuously documented through Twitter pages and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" episodes.
"To all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce and not seeing your children grow up half the time, walk a mile in my shoes," Brandi Glanville tweeted, apparently talking about those who claim she is still the one who keeps opening up the issues between her, Cibrian, and LeAnn Rimes. "I am not taking cheap shot at my ex husband in my new book because it is all true and now Mr. Fancy new cars and house man is asking me for child support! Youknownada."
According to report, the 41-year-old RHOBV star lives in a modest home in Hollywood Hills along Mulholland Drive while Rimes and Cibrian just recently purchase a new 6-bedroom home worth $3 million in the Hidden Hills neighborhood in 2013. Rimes' estimated net worth is $20 million. Reports say Glanville was advised by her lawyers not to discuss support payments with Cibrian further.
Glanville has also admitted having used Twitter to obsess over Cibrian and Rimes after the divorce. "It turns out that the Internet can be your worst enemy," she says in her book. "Especially when you spend a lot of your time googling about how to survive cheating, medical conditions or reviewing the Twitter page of a coun*** singer who likes to post countless photos of your kids #StillBugs."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen