Bipasha Basu Opens up About Relationship with Harman Baweja, Astrologers Predict Couple’s Marriage
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 19, 2014 7:38 PM EST
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has finally opened up about her relationship with Harman Baweja, after the actor recently admitted to dating the Bong beauty.
Lovebirds Harmaan and Bipasha together at the bash (photo Varinder Chawla)
Harman had recently confirmed that he has been seeing the “No Entry” actress for quite some time, affirming that both of them were similar apart from the fitness factor.
“Our starting to see each other was very organic. Barring the fitness factor, we are very similar. She is a simple, straight-forward and honest girl who is caring and loving. For both of us, family and friends mean the most in the world and we are emotional, caring and simple,” PTI quoted Harman.
Bipasha, who has been spotted with Harman on several occasions consistently refused to acknowledge their relationship and often used the cliched ‘personal life’ remark, while commenting on Twitter. But on Wednesday, the actress finally spoke about her equation with the “Dishkiyaoon” actor.
Stating the obvious!Yes Harman n Me r a couple :) Finally I have met a person who is a far better human being than I am.Blessed.
— Bipasha Basu (@bipsluvurself) February 19, 2014
The actress’ confirmation comes a day after she had tried to brush off dating reports during the IIFA press conference.
“I am waiting for a proposal…I am going to be alone there (at IIFA awards in US) so I said I am waiting for an eligible bachelor,” PTI quoted Bipasha.
Now that the couple has finally admitted to being together, speculations of the duo’s future are rife. Just when reports of Bipasha and Harman’s wedding plans made news, astrologers have hinted at a long term relation, which might culminate into a union for the duo.
The couple "will handle their relationship in a mature way. A long term relationship is indicated from July," The Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda. The view was cemented by P Khurrana who feels that "Their relationship will blossom. Marriage is on the cards!"
However, another psychic Prem Kumar Sharma begs to differ. "Bipasha may be serious, however Harman's planetary positions won't allow him to commit immediately," Sharma explained.
Looks like only time will tell whether Bipasha and Harman will make it or break up like many of the failed Bollywood romances
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS