Bipasha Basu Opens up About Relationship with Harman Baweja, Astrologers Predict Couple’s Marriage
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 19, 2014 7:38 PM EST
Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has finally opened up about her relationship with Harman Baweja, after the actor recently admitted to dating the Bong beauty.
Lovebirds Harmaan and Bipasha together at the bash (photo Varinder Chawla)
Harman had recently confirmed that he has been seeing the “No Entry” actress for quite some time, affirming that both of them were similar apart from the fitness factor.
“Our starting to see each other was very organic. Barring the fitness factor, we are very similar. She is a simple, straight-forward and honest girl who is caring and loving. For both of us, family and friends mean the most in the world and we are emotional, caring and simple,” PTI quoted Harman.
Bipasha, who has been spotted with Harman on several occasions consistently refused to acknowledge their relationship and often used the cliched ‘personal life’ remark, while commenting on Twitter. But on Wednesday, the actress finally spoke about her equation with the “Dishkiyaoon” actor.
Stating the obvious!Yes Harman n Me r a couple :) Finally I have met a person who is a far better human being than I am.Blessed.
— Bipasha Basu (@bipsluvurself) February 19, 2014
The actress’ confirmation comes a day after she had tried to brush off dating reports during the IIFA press conference.
“I am waiting for a proposal…I am going to be alone there (at IIFA awards in US) so I said I am waiting for an eligible bachelor,” PTI quoted Bipasha.
Now that the couple has finally admitted to being together, speculations of the duo’s future are rife. Just when reports of Bipasha and Harman’s wedding plans made news, astrologers have hinted at a long term relation, which might culminate into a union for the duo.
The couple "will handle their relationship in a mature way. A long term relationship is indicated from July," The Hindustan Times quoted astrologer Nitin Manchanda. The view was cemented by P Khurrana who feels that "Their relationship will blossom. Marriage is on the cards!"
However, another psychic Prem Kumar Sharma begs to differ. "Bipasha may be serious, however Harman's planetary positions won't allow him to commit immediately," Sharma explained.
Looks like only time will tell whether Bipasha and Harman will make it or break up like many of the failed Bollywood romances
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’