‘Scandal’ Season 3 SPOILERS: Old Rumours to Surface, Nudity in Upcoming Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 19, 2014 6:09 PM EST
It seems the second installment of "Scandal" Season 3 will keep the viewers at the edge of their seats, as the preview clip and the spoilers suggest that the new episodes are packed with twisted twists, shocking turns of events, and revelations.
The Season 3 of ABC's "Scandal" will return on February 27, 2014, with a new episode called "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is set to make a shocking announcement, probably after Leo Bergen's pep-talk.
The focus of the remaining eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on the election campaign. According to Natalie Abrams of TV Guide, the campaign will be in "full swing" when "Scandal" returns. It will not be an easy campaign for Fitz, as he will have to deal with old rumours as well as tackle someone who is seeking revenge.
Abrams said: "The campaign will be in full swing ... but Fitz may not make it out unscathed. He'll have to deal with both someone swearing vengeance against him and resurfacing old rumours."
She also hinted at "interesting nudity" in the upcoming episodes. This is likely to feature Mellie and her potential love interest. Darby Stanchfield had said to E! Online that the first lady has "some really good, steamy stuff coming up." Columbus Short had said, "The first four episodes are literally, you're going to need respirators. It's crazy," Short teased."
It was reported earlier that Jon Tenney has been roped-in to portray Mellie's potential love interest. Bellamy Young had said to TV Guide that this love interest "will throw a wrench in the works [Fitz's election campaign] in the very best of ways."
"Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes. According to reports, ABC has reduced the number of episodes because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy. ABC's brief synopsis of the new episode suggests that Olivia will find herself in a new challenging role. It will be interesting to watch whether Olivia will decide to be part of Fitz's re-election campaign, or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop