‘Scandal’ Season 3 SPOILERS: Old Rumours to Surface, Nudity in Upcoming Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 19, 2014 6:09 PM EST
It seems the second installment of "Scandal" Season 3 will keep the viewers at the edge of their seats, as the preview clip and the spoilers suggest that the new episodes are packed with twisted twists, shocking turns of events, and revelations.
The Season 3 of ABC's "Scandal" will return on February 27, 2014, with a new episode called "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is set to make a shocking announcement, probably after Leo Bergen's pep-talk.
The focus of the remaining eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on the election campaign. According to Natalie Abrams of TV Guide, the campaign will be in "full swing" when "Scandal" returns. It will not be an easy campaign for Fitz, as he will have to deal with old rumours as well as tackle someone who is seeking revenge.
Abrams said: "The campaign will be in full swing ... but Fitz may not make it out unscathed. He'll have to deal with both someone swearing vengeance against him and resurfacing old rumours."
She also hinted at "interesting nudity" in the upcoming episodes. This is likely to feature Mellie and her potential love interest. Darby Stanchfield had said to E! Online that the first lady has "some really good, steamy stuff coming up." Columbus Short had said, "The first four episodes are literally, you're going to need respirators. It's crazy," Short teased."
It was reported earlier that Jon Tenney has been roped-in to portray Mellie's potential love interest. Bellamy Young had said to TV Guide that this love interest "will throw a wrench in the works [Fitz's election campaign] in the very best of ways."
"Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes. According to reports, ABC has reduced the number of episodes because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy. ABC's brief synopsis of the new episode suggests that Olivia will find herself in a new challenging role. It will be interesting to watch whether Olivia will decide to be part of Fitz's re-election campaign, or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia