‘Scandal’ Season 3 SPOILERS: Old Rumours to Surface, Nudity in Upcoming Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 19, 2014 6:09 PM EST
It seems the second installment of "Scandal" Season 3 will keep the viewers at the edge of their seats, as the preview clip and the spoilers suggest that the new episodes are packed with twisted twists, shocking turns of events, and revelations.
The Season 3 of ABC's "Scandal" will return on February 27, 2014, with a new episode called "Ride, Sally, Ride." In this episode, Sally is set to make a shocking announcement, probably after Leo Bergen's pep-talk.
The focus of the remaining eight episodes of "Scandal" Season 3 will centre on the election campaign. According to Natalie Abrams of TV Guide, the campaign will be in "full swing" when "Scandal" returns. It will not be an easy campaign for Fitz, as he will have to deal with old rumours as well as tackle someone who is seeking revenge.
Abrams said: "The campaign will be in full swing ... but Fitz may not make it out unscathed. He'll have to deal with both someone swearing vengeance against him and resurfacing old rumours."
She also hinted at "interesting nudity" in the upcoming episodes. This is likely to feature Mellie and her potential love interest. Darby Stanchfield had said to E! Online that the first lady has "some really good, steamy stuff coming up." Columbus Short had said, "The first four episodes are literally, you're going to need respirators. It's crazy," Short teased."
It was reported earlier that Jon Tenney has been roped-in to portray Mellie's potential love interest. Bellamy Young had said to TV Guide that this love interest "will throw a wrench in the works [Fitz's election campaign] in the very best of ways."
"Scandal" Season 3 consists of 18 episodes. According to reports, ABC has reduced the number of episodes because of Kerry Washington's real life pregnancy. ABC's brief synopsis of the new episode suggests that Olivia will find herself in a new challenging role. It will be interesting to watch whether Olivia will decide to be part of Fitz's re-election campaign, or not.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points