Sexy Singer Rihanna on Her Third Vogue Cover: 'I dont wear a bra'
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rihanna is one superstar that needs no introduction. That is the reason why style magazine "Vogue" has chosen the "Disturbia" singer for the third time to be featured on their cover page. The 25-year-old dished out some really juicy details about herself including a revelation that she does not wear a bra!
The presence of Rihanna reportedly triggers a scuffle between two Aussie players
"If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra. If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra," Rihanna told the March issue of the magazine where she appears in various eye-catching outfits. The Barbados beauty also went on to say that she has always been in the company of boys and never liked to dress as a girl when she was a teenager.
"When I was 13 or 14, I didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same," Rihanna told the magazine where she now dresses very much like a sexy diva.
"I love baggy things. I wear men's clothes, men's shoes, oxfords, creepers." Rihanna added.
In one picture Rihanna is seen wearing a stylish mid-riff baring Alexander McQueen black and gold skirt with a top while other shot sees the beautiful singer in a stylish sequined Miu Miu top. The stylish singer who keeps changing her hairstyle also revealed that she gets bored of one style very soon.
"I have two main hair people I work with. They're always with me. I'm like, 'I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!' That's the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it," Rihanna said in the interview.
The "Umbrella" hitmaker whose net worth is in millions also revealed that she wears fake jewelry!
"My jewelry's all fake-from Claire's. Or I get it from my mom's boutique in Barbados. Her shop's called FAB-U-LUS," the singer told Vogue.
The R & B singer talked about lot of other things and looked fabulous in various pictures which you can view here along with full interview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6