Sexy Singer Rihanna on Her Third Vogue Cover: 'I dont wear a bra'
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Rihanna is one superstar that needs no introduction. That is the reason why style magazine "Vogue" has chosen the "Disturbia" singer for the third time to be featured on their cover page. The 25-year-old dished out some really juicy details about herself including a revelation that she does not wear a bra!
The presence of Rihanna reportedly triggers a scuffle between two Aussie players
"If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra. If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra," Rihanna told the March issue of the magazine where she appears in various eye-catching outfits. The Barbados beauty also went on to say that she has always been in the company of boys and never liked to dress as a girl when she was a teenager.
"When I was 13 or 14, I didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same," Rihanna told the magazine where she now dresses very much like a sexy diva.
"I love baggy things. I wear men's clothes, men's shoes, oxfords, creepers." Rihanna added.
In one picture Rihanna is seen wearing a stylish mid-riff baring Alexander McQueen black and gold skirt with a top while other shot sees the beautiful singer in a stylish sequined Miu Miu top. The stylish singer who keeps changing her hairstyle also revealed that she gets bored of one style very soon.
"I have two main hair people I work with. They're always with me. I'm like, 'I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!' That's the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it," Rihanna said in the interview.
The "Umbrella" hitmaker whose net worth is in millions also revealed that she wears fake jewelry!
"My jewelry's all fake-from Claire's. Or I get it from my mom's boutique in Barbados. Her shop's called FAB-U-LUS," the singer told Vogue.
The R & B singer talked about lot of other things and looked fabulous in various pictures which you can view here along with full interview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display