‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4 Latest Updates from Episode 20, “Free Fall”: Ezra is “A” or Not, He is Writing a Crime Book About Alison (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 19, 2014 5:36 PM EST
In "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 20, "Free Fall," Ezra told everything to Aria. Ezra has been writing a true crime book based on Ali. He and Ali dated once. However, if this is the entire story about Ezra or not, only time can tell. Also, is Ezra really "A?"
Showrunner Marlene King revealed to E! News that Ezra is not "A."
"Ezra is not 'A,' but he is a pretty little liar," said Marlene. However, Aria knows that Ezra has been lying to her, and she sees their relationship as nothing but a lie. Marlene says that there are numerous questions about Ezra's true intentions.
"Was he doing this for greed? Did this turn into something else? Was he helping the girls ultimately?"
Meanwhile, executive producer Oliver Goldstick also talked to E! He said the Ezra's feeling for Aria were real.
"He is somebody who has ambition, and then somehow this poor person that he loves now has been crushed under the wheels of it," said Oliver.
Showrunner Marlene King gave hope to "Ezria" fans via Twitter.
Word to Ezria shippers. A picture tells a thousand words and also asks a thousand questions. You should have more faith in Aria...
— I. Marlene King (@imarleneking) Feb. 14, 2014
In "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 20, Aria entered into Ezra's cabin and discovered pages that he had written about Ali. It was out that Ali, and Ezra had a relationship in the past. Ezra's tale was that he was writing a true crime novel about Alison. He mentions that they met in college. After her demise, he thought about writing a book about her.
Ezra also admitted that he knew Aria when he approached her in the bar for the first time, but his feelings were for real. He went to explain that he stopped writing the book while they were together and only started again, when they broke up. Ezra has based his relationship on nothing but lies.
Watch the next instalment of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 on Tuesday on ABC Family at 8 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Scandal Season 4 Update: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, A Different New Season
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand