Miley Goes Topless for 'Adore You' Song Cover, Scandalous in Video
By Maychelle Ornos | February 19, 2014 5:19 PM EST
The new single of Miley Cyrus is now out with a racy photo of her topless while wearing a long black wig. The song "Adore You" is not like any of her recent songs that are loud and chaotic, which most people would really like to listen to. However, the cover for the song really showed her style as she bared her upper torso.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
Many people commented that although she looked beautiful and sexy, posing topless for the cover is just not art. The video for the song is just as scandalous because she was wearing almost nothing and may even have a slight similarity to Madonna's "Justify My Love" video which was just as controversial when it was released.
In the "Adore You" video, Miley was seen putting her hands down her thong and seems to be like she is trying to pleasure herself. Then the video shifts to a different location wherein the young Pop star is seen in a skimpy black lace outfit inside the bath.
This is definitely like cherry on top of an icing on the cake in which fans and critics alike don't know what else the Pop diva might do in the near future. She has outdone herself in shooting this racy video. Billy Ray Cyrus has yet to comment on the recent turn of events involving his daughter.
"I said I was going to take a year off before I made this record, but it's hard to take a break. It's almost depressing when you're not working," Miley said to the Rolling Stones in an interview. Hollywood insiders believe that this might have been fueled by the failed engagement between her and Liam Hemsworth.
On the other hand, the recent rumors of Liam and Nina Dobrev hooking up are also not helping since they live in a single Hollywood sphere. Miley is just keeping herself busy with her "Bangerz" tour to get her mind off her former love. It may seem like she has gone out of control though. Her fans are still be her side though, even if she has turned into a complete opposite of her old image.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2