Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour To be Cancelled for Being Too Porn? Management In Emergency Meeting Over The Decision
By nidhi tewari | February 19, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Beware! All the smilers who have purchased tickets for Miley Cyrus' upcoming "Bangerz" tour here is a word of caution. There is speculation in the media that all the dates of her upcoming show might just be cancelled as the singer has gone a bit "too far" in the X-rated content on the show. Miley's management has reportedly received thousands of complains to call off her remaining shows as it is far too sexual and vulgar to watch for her fans.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
"Miley's management have been flooded with complaints, mainly from parents, since her tour began last week in Canada with calls for the entire tour to be axed," a source told ninemsn.com.
"Her team, including management, record label execs and the entire tour staff including the director, costume department and choreographers - have been called for an emergency meeting as arenas across the U.S. threaten to pull out of the show," the source added.
The Web site is also reporting that many parents have actually went ahead and taken their kids out of Miley's debut show saying they would not let them watch a "porn show."
Ebay, an online Web site which sells everything, has numerous Miley Cyrus show tickets which were earlier brought by parents for their kids who wanted to watch their "Hannah Montana" live. However after watching her debut show in Vancouver and her shocking acts in Tacoma, Washington where Miley put a fan's underwear in mouth, parents are selling their tickets.
Miley shocked the nation when she arrived striding on a flying huge hot dog in her Vancouver, Canada debut show. She not only performed vulgar dance moves in various skimpy outfits but also touched her private parts and pleasured herself on stage while singing on "Adore You." If this was not enough to shock the viewers Miley went ahead and mocked former American president Bill Clinton and her affair with white house intern Monika Lewinsky. She faked doing oral sex on a Bill Clinton look-alike!
Looks like Miley's team might have to tone her acts a bit and there will be no need for them to cancel her shows. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools