Bruce & Kris Jenner Spend Valentine's Day Together, Athlete Suffering from Body Dysmorphia?
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 4:36 PM EST
They may be separated but Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner are very much together as they spent the year's most romantic day doing an outdoor yoga session in Malibu. The estranged couple was both spotted on Valentine's Day having a good time under the sun slamming the speculation that Bruce wants out in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"The reports of me quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians are completely fabricated," says the World's Greatest Athlete in an interview with E! News. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season 10 and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" matriarch also shared, "This story is completely made up. We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
"We are living separately and we are much happier that way," says the couple to E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
Kris also denied all the rumors about Bruce's sex change saga and that the former Olympian is undergoing a procedure lessen his masculine features including flattening his Adam's apple. According to People's report on Feb. 15, Bruce obsession of staying young and plastic surgery is due to body dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has unrealistic view of his/her own appearance.
"When people have an unusual preoccupation with the way they look, they will never be satisfied," says plastic surgeon Dr. Toby Mayer. "They will always find some flaw on their face that they think will restore perfection."
But of course, sources from the Jenner camp denied all speculations that he is making any sort of efforts to transition into a woman. A source close to the family told the magazine that Bruce is simply experimenting and wants to stay cool and young even if he is an old man.
The 64-year-old reality star was spotted recently dining with youngest daughter Kylie, 16, and stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian, 29, in California on Friday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage