Bruce & Kris Jenner Spend Valentine's Day Together, Athlete Suffering from Body Dysmorphia?
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 4:36 PM EST
They may be separated but Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner are very much together as they spent the year's most romantic day doing an outdoor yoga session in Malibu. The estranged couple was both spotted on Valentine's Day having a good time under the sun slamming the speculation that Bruce wants out in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"The reports of me quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians are completely fabricated," says the World's Greatest Athlete in an interview with E! News. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season 10 and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" matriarch also shared, "This story is completely made up. We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
"We are living separately and we are much happier that way," says the couple to E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
Kris also denied all the rumors about Bruce's sex change saga and that the former Olympian is undergoing a procedure lessen his masculine features including flattening his Adam's apple. According to People's report on Feb. 15, Bruce obsession of staying young and plastic surgery is due to body dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has unrealistic view of his/her own appearance.
"When people have an unusual preoccupation with the way they look, they will never be satisfied," says plastic surgeon Dr. Toby Mayer. "They will always find some flaw on their face that they think will restore perfection."
But of course, sources from the Jenner camp denied all speculations that he is making any sort of efforts to transition into a woman. A source close to the family told the magazine that Bruce is simply experimenting and wants to stay cool and young even if he is an old man.
The 64-year-old reality star was spotted recently dining with youngest daughter Kylie, 16, and stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian, 29, in California on Friday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop