Bruce & Kris Jenner Spend Valentine's Day Together, Athlete Suffering from Body Dysmorphia?
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 4:36 PM EST
They may be separated but Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner are very much together as they spent the year's most romantic day doing an outdoor yoga session in Malibu. The estranged couple was both spotted on Valentine's Day having a good time under the sun slamming the speculation that Bruce wants out in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"The reports of me quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians are completely fabricated," says the World's Greatest Athlete in an interview with E! News. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season 10 and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" matriarch also shared, "This story is completely made up. We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
"We are living separately and we are much happier that way," says the couple to E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
Kris also denied all the rumors about Bruce's sex change saga and that the former Olympian is undergoing a procedure lessen his masculine features including flattening his Adam's apple. According to People's report on Feb. 15, Bruce obsession of staying young and plastic surgery is due to body dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has unrealistic view of his/her own appearance.
"When people have an unusual preoccupation with the way they look, they will never be satisfied," says plastic surgeon Dr. Toby Mayer. "They will always find some flaw on their face that they think will restore perfection."
But of course, sources from the Jenner camp denied all speculations that he is making any sort of efforts to transition into a woman. A source close to the family told the magazine that Bruce is simply experimenting and wants to stay cool and young even if he is an old man.
The 64-year-old reality star was spotted recently dining with youngest daughter Kylie, 16, and stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian, 29, in California on Friday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2