Bruce & Kris Jenner Spend Valentine's Day Together, Athlete Suffering from Body Dysmorphia?
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 4:36 PM EST
They may be separated but Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner are very much together as they spent the year's most romantic day doing an outdoor yoga session in Malibu. The estranged couple was both spotted on Valentine's Day having a good time under the sun slamming the speculation that Bruce wants out in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"The reports of me quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians are completely fabricated," says the World's Greatest Athlete in an interview with E! News. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season 10 and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" matriarch also shared, "This story is completely made up. We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
"We are living separately and we are much happier that way," says the couple to E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
Kris also denied all the rumors about Bruce's sex change saga and that the former Olympian is undergoing a procedure lessen his masculine features including flattening his Adam's apple. According to People's report on Feb. 15, Bruce obsession of staying young and plastic surgery is due to body dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has unrealistic view of his/her own appearance.
"When people have an unusual preoccupation with the way they look, they will never be satisfied," says plastic surgeon Dr. Toby Mayer. "They will always find some flaw on their face that they think will restore perfection."
But of course, sources from the Jenner camp denied all speculations that he is making any sort of efforts to transition into a woman. A source close to the family told the magazine that Bruce is simply experimenting and wants to stay cool and young even if he is an old man.
The 64-year-old reality star was spotted recently dining with youngest daughter Kylie, 16, and stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian, 29, in California on Friday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]