Bruce & Kris Jenner Spend Valentine's Day Together, Athlete Suffering from Body Dysmorphia?
By Riza Ornos | February 19, 2014 4:36 PM EST
They may be separated but Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner are very much together as they spent the year's most romantic day doing an outdoor yoga session in Malibu. The estranged couple was both spotted on Valentine's Day having a good time under the sun slamming the speculation that Bruce wants out in "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
"The reports of me quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians are completely fabricated," says the World's Greatest Athlete in an interview with E! News. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season 10 and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" matriarch also shared, "This story is completely made up. We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
"We are living separately and we are much happier that way," says the couple to E! News. "But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our No. 1 priority."
Kris also denied all the rumors about Bruce's sex change saga and that the former Olympian is undergoing a procedure lessen his masculine features including flattening his Adam's apple. According to People's report on Feb. 15, Bruce obsession of staying young and plastic surgery is due to body dysmorphia, a condition in which a person has unrealistic view of his/her own appearance.
"When people have an unusual preoccupation with the way they look, they will never be satisfied," says plastic surgeon Dr. Toby Mayer. "They will always find some flaw on their face that they think will restore perfection."
But of course, sources from the Jenner camp denied all speculations that he is making any sort of efforts to transition into a woman. A source close to the family told the magazine that Bruce is simply experimenting and wants to stay cool and young even if he is an old man.
The 64-year-old reality star was spotted recently dining with youngest daughter Kylie, 16, and stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian, 29, in California on Friday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone